Kiss the FAT goddbye, Let the Gaining Begin!! Cycle LOG...

Thanks for the feedback panteracfh. Well, I weighed in today. I am currently down 2 pounds from last week. So I am 215lbs. That is down a total of 8 pounds. And this is the end of weeks 3. Starting t3 on monday @ 62.5mcg. I will keep you all posted!

Happy lifting.

I sterted my T3 cycle today. My starting dosage was 32.5 mcg. I figured I would be better off to start low and build like I did with clen. I feel warmer than usual, I also took 24mg of ephedrine HCL and half a cup of coffee along with the T3 this morning before cardio. I will up the T3 dose tommorow I expect to 62mcg and stay there for awhile. I will be taking ephedrine HCL throughout the day, and will do so for 2 weeks till it becomes Clen time.

I have been on the T3 for 4 days now, with ephedrine. I cant stop sweating. I love it. No sleeping probs or side effects at the 62mcg dose I am at. i am going tp bump it up, tommorow. I am also adding in Cyclo-Boldenone Tommorow, 50mg split into 2 shots, morning and night. I am also thinking I may add in some Winstrol (winny) at the end to top it all off. So far so good.

Had a sweet shoulder workout today. i have never felt my delts like that before. I added in the cyclo-bold. It seemed to give me a bit of a attitude for about a gour after inject. Same thing after my second one this evening. Maybe just the quick rise in hormone. I will post my weight tommorow. Leg day!

OK, I just got back from the most CRAZY leg session i have ever experienced! Strong as hell, Crazy pumps, and a overall dominance of the weights. It was weigh in day. I am sitting @ 220lbs. Up 5lbs from last week. And there is absolutly NO way that it is fat gain. I look leaner and have been soaking my shirt all day long from the T3/ECA. My diet is the exact same as all other weeks, but those other weeks had no T3. I would assume the gain in Lbs has to do with increased protein synthesis from the T3, as well as all the gear. Anyways, It seems that everything is kicked in FULL-TILT, and there is only fat to lose and Muscle to gain.

I had a awsome chest workout. I added weight and a few reps on all exersices. i have noticed a bit nore Vasularity from the cyclo-bold. The T3 has me drenched during the day, and especialy during workout. My forarms are cutting up, and are lokking like new. i have never seen them like this, I am sure that I will be albe to say that about all my body parts in the weeks to come.

damn bro, lookin good. how early do you do your cardio? i find that eca keeps me wired all night no matter how early/late i do it

I do my cadio @ 4:00 AM 4-5 days a week. Keep in mind I am in Bed @ 7:30 at the LATEST. I also find I am still pretty wired when trying to sleep, but with getting up early, a long workday and a hard weight session after work and 6mg melatonin 30min. before bed, I am out COLD.

I work for a Marine Stainless steel Company. Melatonin is Great. I dont have any problem going to sleep without it. But I have a MUCH better sleep with 6 mg. I started @ 3 mg but upped it once I got "ON" Everything is going good so far. I have upped my T3 dose to about 75mcg. I have noticed as I up mt T3 dose. My body temp increases/sweating increases. The EQ is making me pretty vascular in my arms. I have been adding reps/sets to all my workout since starting the EQ. The Prop is in FULL bore. I aqm megga horny... Like I wouls stick a 60 year old if I could! LOL, well maybe not that bad, but even fat chicks are looking fuckable. I know, sad, but that is what being on test is. I am going to increase mt Prop dose to 125mg ED. for a total of 875mg per week. Cause I can.

hows your strenght going? Pleased with the cycle so far? Are you considering DNP at all since your dieting?

Strength is about the same as always- up abit for sure., I am just adding in reps, a good 2-5 solid reps on everything extra per set. Since my glycogen is so depleted, I cant lift really heavy, so I go as heavy as possible to failure. I am please so far, for sure! I am just starting to look like my body comp. is changing. Which is great! I would be interested in the DNP, but I cant get it, and I think that is a last resort for sure. I weighed in today, I am currently @ 217, down 3 lbs from last week. But, i am more leaner and vascular that I ever have been, And Diet is going great! Cheat day tommorow!!!! YEAH!

I am trying to lose as much bodyfat while keeping all my lean Muscle mass. I am sure I will add a few lean pounds along the way, as a bonus. But this cycle is to try and get my BF % down into the sinlge digits. So I could see some abs and so on. Then once I get there, i am planning a lean mass/bulk cycle with minimal fat gain.

I have upped my Prop to 120mg ED. For a total of 840mg per week. I am still @ 60mg for the Tren. And I am @ 50mg cyclo-boldenone ED. I added in Clen back into my cycle for another 2 weeks with the T3. I am @ 125mcg of T3, and will very slowly go up with the clen. I am seeing new viens pop up on a daily basis, and my pants are falling off. Shirts are looser as well. The fat is definalty melting off... Muscles are getting bigrer slowly too!

Since adding clen back into the picutre. I am sweating non-stop ALL day long. I love it. I am very pleased with the T3/clen so far, and am looking forward to the results to come. I fell as my body has come down into a new form or that I feel more "FIT" and look it too. Still got awhile to go with this cycle!

Hey, Thanks! It is going really good. I am starting to see faint definition in my mid-section and my arm are looking the best they ever have. Well actually everything is. I have upped the T3 to 175mcg,as I am haveing no bad reaction. I think 175mcg will be my Max. I am upping the clen really slow, As I took 45mcg and shook pretty good today, also sweated like never before. I have ran out of B-12, so I have not been getting my regular 500mcg daily. I can feel a HUGE differance in my energy levels and appetite. I am getting more tommorow for sure!

Ok, today was weigh in day. I am currently sitting @ 213lbs. That is down 4 lbs from last weigh in. I am feeling really good so far. I am having no notable bad sides with anything being used so far. My sex drive is not as high as it could be as, I am sure the Letro is effecting it somewhat. Every bodypart is getting bigger/more ripped by the day. I can say that the T3 is everything I could have hoped fore. It is a fat Shredder for sure. I still have 3 weeks of T3 left, and have considered extending it to 8 weeks.

Hey i know i'm gonna expose my new-bness by asking this, but i'm curious and it seems like a common sense question i guess, but how did you come about learning all this stuff, what to take, how much, when to take it, when to add in what, where to inject, etc?? i read as much as i can everyday and i'm still a little intimidated it all. i'm really excited to start a cycle, but i wouldn't dare anytime soon b/c i know i'd miss something. i'm just curious how long into the game you were when you decided on your cycle?

Back