Kiss the FAT goddbye, Let the Gaining Begin!! Cycle LOG...

Well, I had a great leg workout yesterday. Walkling stairs is pain! Which is good. I think the Peru-tech prop I have been using has been diluted. I am not seeing any results as to what I would expect. The main reson i think this, Is my sex drive is 0. I am running 120mg PY prop, and cant get a boner? That is not good test. So, I think I have some Fina dick. If that isnt underdosed too. I got it all from the same guy. He also sold me 100 ICN Nolvadex. Which, I think are fake. ICN doesnt make Nolva from what I can find. So, I have switched over to QFS prop. I know this shit is 100% legit and good shit! LOL, that rymes. So, this discovery may be why, my results or lack thereof are disapointing. I really only started seeing minor muscle gains, when I started the QFS cyclo-bold. So, it is almos like the first 6 weeks of this cycle havew been wasted. I contribute almost all of my results to the Clen/T3 and the EQ. I am dissapointed. But I still have 8 weeks to go, and may extend that since it seems the first 6 weeks were basically "Sterile" oil injections. I may be wrong about the prop. since I have nothing to compare the PT prop as this im my first run with prop. The QFS will give me something to compare the PT to. I got this from a remailer. So I dont contribute this to poor PT product. Just to the ASS-FUCK who ripped me off. we shall see, and I will keep you all posted.

Ok, Since it feels as though I am just staring new Prop/cyclo-Bold cycle. I have found more DRIVE to see my results. I was working out hard the last 8 weeks. But I feel I need to cut my calories, up my cardio intensity, and will be doing 2 a day split for the same muscle group. I am going to see mu Fuckking ABS. That is the goal and NOTHING will stop me. I still have a good 20-25lbs to go, is my geuss, could be more, but I think WHEN I get down to 175lbs or 180lbs, I will be really lean. Then I will do my post cycle therapy (pct). Wait to totally reacover. Then do another Lean Mass/Bulk cycle with very small fat gain. i will be running T3 and Clen, to keep any fat gain at bay, while eating a surplus of Cals. I am looking forward to my new found Drive to push me to the ABS at the end Of the FAT! LOL.

damn sux bout the prop bro. i hate mother fuckers who rip you off! fuck em! neways well youll get those abs dont worry. jus work your ass off!

I know, At keast I have some really good QFS prop. Thanks for the comment. I WILL work my ass off. I cant handle the fat anymore. I have also noticed a direst corrilation with the amount of fat or my size and how women respond/look at me. So, The leaner I get the hotter the chicks get. HMM...

OK, So I have just finished my morning cardio on a empty stomach. I did 50min, varied intensity. Burned alittle under 400 cals. I am doing 1 of 2 chest workouts in about 2 hours. Then rest and eat till the next session. I may even add in 20 min light cardio at the end of the second session. I am going to be cutting my cals down about 1/3. So, I wil be minusing 1/3 of everything I eat. So, only 2 scoop shakes instead of 3. I will be keeping a very detailed log this next 2 weeks. As I have nothing else to do!

hey man could you do me a huge favor? could you post basically your whole cycle so far? i kno youve been changin it a lil here and there and could you jus post basically exactly what youve done so far? im actually gonna start my cutting cycle soon then do a major bulking and lean mass cycle so this would help a lot. thanks and i hope all is well with your shit.

1-4 M1T- 25mg ED (already over)
4-16 Test Prop 100mg ED
4-14 Trenbolone Acetate 60mg ED
6-15 Cyclo-Boldenone 50mg ED
3-11 T3 Start at 62mcg, Ramp up Quick,Slow Ramp Down.
3-4,7-8, 11-12, 15-16, Start dose at 30mcg, Adjust As needed. ECA inbetween.
12-16 Oral Winstrol (winny) 50mg ED
14-16 P.G. 600 (HCG alterantive) 1/2ml Morning/ Night for 15 days. Will get me started up again. Hopefully.

Week- 8 I will begin P-GH at .25ml Sub-Q, Morning/Night, 5 on 2 off. Till I am all out.

1.25mg lertozole ED to keep water off and Aromatization Stopped. Started 2 weeks into M1t.
10mg Nolva Throughout, just in case, week 4- post cycle therapy (pct). Just to Be safe.
200mg B-6 taken 1 or 2 times a day, Throughout.
500mcg Inj. B-12 mixed with ED shots.

Start post cycle therapy (pct) 1 week after last shot: 40 mg Nolva, 2 weeks, 20mg 2 weeks, 10mg, 2 weeks

So, I have decided against trying to do 2 workout in one day. I am feeling tired already. I have been eating less and can feel it for sure. I may add in 20min light cardio at night, but that depends on how I feel.
I can feel the QFS prop! My balls have shrank a bit in the last 2 days. I felt WAY stronger on chest movements. I have concluded that the PT prop was shit. And I am now using quality QFS gear. Also, I forgot to cover how the P-GH has been effecting me. When I inject, I get the metalic taste, shaky/tingling legs, shortness of breath. It takes away all anxiety, makes me feel great/relaxed. Great stuff so far, have only used about 4 days. This is start of week 9.

thanks a lot man. i thought you were also taking clen? was i wrong? im glad the p-gh is good im gettin some pretty soon. you said you also take melatonin at night for better sleep right? hows the tren treating you? and what brand are you using? and have you been using that cutting gel or what? sorry bout all the Q's and thanks for your help again!

I am I just missed to write Clen down, the doses and so on are directly under the T3 above. I take 6 mg meltaonin every might. I LOVE it. Best sleep no groggy in the morning and good vivid dreams, improvces REM sleep alot as well. Great with .25cc of p-gh. Try it when you go ON. The tren was a Homebrew from the fucker who diluted the PT prop. So, I would say it has about half to no active tren. This is my first run with it, so I can not compare. I will next cycle. I have not received the cutting gel yet. I am excited to use it. Thanks for the Q's. I am happy to aswer ANY Q's you have, thanks for the interest!

hey its cool i like to here bout ur progress since il prob be on a very similar cycle soon. and again how has your diet been? wat exactly was it? cuz im thinkin bout doin the CKD diet along with this cycle. i have QV prop and am gonna get clen and cytomel. then im also gonna run ALA, creatine, ECA and p-gh so bout the same as you bro.

That sounds like a Great set up!!! This past 2 days, I have cut my cals considerably. I can see it is having a profound effect on my physique in just 2 days! Crazy. It can also be contibuted to using real PROP! Here is my diet for the past 2 days. They were the same both days.

Morning cadio, empty sotmach, 45min-1hour.
2 scoop why protein shake in water. 1 cup Vector cereal.
5 egg whites 1 whole egg
1 hour workout
2 scoop protein shake
1 1/2 cup cottage cheese, Low fat.
2 chicken breasts
1 scoop protein shake before bed.

As you can see I bascially only eat protein, slipt ever 1 1/2 hour to 2 hours. Dont forget all the supps I take and EFA's, 3 caps, 2-3 times a day. Before this last 2 days, I was having 4 scoop skakes, 4-5 chicken breasts, and so on... I was still osing avg. of 2lbs a weeks on double what I am eating know. So, I expect great thing to happen with this set up. And real gear!

thats like no food! but hey if its workin for you then do your thing. i think id substitute at least one of those protein shakes for like a fish filet or steak just so i had a little more solid food in me. ur body can get a lil fucked up if you dont have enough solid food. wat do you do for cardio most the time?

That is all I could remember I ate, but that ia excatly half what I was eating. I just wanted to see what will happen in turn of weight loss. I have just ate a whole chicken spread over a hour. That filled me up good. Cardio, I like to vary my intensity. I do not like to RUN. I warm up, then gradually increase the treadmill, so I am walking as FAST as I can, just before a run. This is MUCH harder than running. With running there is a fair amount of momentum. This is like Power walking on Steroids. I walk like this for as long as I can, then drop it down, 1 mile per hour. So, if I am walking as fast as I can @ 4.6mph, then for my 2-3 min rest I will go down to 3.6mph. I do this the whole 45min, then a 5-10 min cool down, dropping the MPH, .1 every minute or 2. I have tried to walk, but it is not hard enough. I used to run, but that gets hard on the joints. Try this and let me know what you think. But make it hard for yourself.

aight thanks. i like riding the bikes hella hard so it works my legs alrite. and i do like roided rows using the rowing machine and i do it like a workout its nutz.

Personally, I have found the Best cardio workouts to be on a eliptical trainer or a treadmill. You always burn more cals. And you whole body is more involved. Back to my Log. I have flattened out, considerably in these past 2 days. Which looks like muscle loss. I do not like that at all. But in those 2 days with cals being SO low, I lost a good amount of fat, for sure. So, I am going to try "Carb cycling" I will go Low cals, Like stated above, then on day 3 I will double my protein and eat 200-250g of carbs spread over the day. I have read good things about this. But I may just increase the protein and eat 2 carb meal in the morning. I dont want to creat a one step forward, 2 steps back with over doing the carbs/cals. I did chest on Mon. Really sore. And Back Tues. realy sore. Def because of the lack of nutrients. I tried to do cardio about 30min ago, And could barley move my legs. They felt like LOGs of concrete. So, I dropped the cardio, whent and had a 4 scoop shake and am going to increase my cals for today. I am going to go, 2 days low cals, 1 day high, 3 days Low, 1 day high. I think this spilt wil work well. I will defianlty be able to handle this. I will stci kwith it for a few weeks. To see the full effects and how my body responds. I do Bi's/Tri's today! I love training arms!

every try jump rope for cardio? I get so sick and bored of the treadmill or eliptical so one day I decided to try jump rope with a little bag work inbetween. Surprisingly Im getting a better cardio day doing that then treadmill. I notice I can go all out rest for a min while working on the bag but still keep my heart rate up.

Yes, other than shooting fake Peru tech prop. More like diluted or underdosed. There was only 9ml in each 10ml bottle. Fucking bastard. I wouldnt want the police to find out all his info! That would be horable.

Back