Kiss the FAT goddbye, Let the Gaining Begin!! Cycle LOG...

I have been researching for 3 years. Basically the day I started training I knew, I wanted to use gear. So I started to lean about it. I by every muscle mag every month. Stay glued to the Computer learning everything I can. you have to be carful, paying attention to the information, because there is alot of wrong shit. Once you read the same thing over and over you can kinda assume it is basically true. Back to my LOG. I am So sore, Tired and crnky from headaches from the Clen. I have decided to take a few days off till, I am all done my clen. Then it will be back to ECA. I have seemed to have platued for fat loss. I will lower my Cals abit to see if it is diet. Must be. Everything else os good. I am looking forward to getting off the tren and running the EQ and Prop alone. It is Wenesday of week 7.

What happened?

Did you die or something? No pictures of the results? Come on dude.. Don't tell me I read all your logs for nothing.

Dont worry... I will have probably have pics up at the end. In about 7-8 more weeks. I have been busy, so I am trying to get on as much as I can. As for the Clen and T3, I have upped the clen to about 75mcg and I am sweating ALL day long, My jeans at the end of the work day are soaked with sweat. My mid sections is coming in slowly. Everything else is more defined and looking better by the day. I have taken a few day away from training, and I am still getting leaner. I cant wait to start lifting with Full gyclogen in nmy muscles. I will post my current weight tommorow morning...

Yeah, I do to... Hence the reason I have it, LOL. Well I am almost @ the end of week 7. I weighed in today, I am sitting @ 209lbs down 4lbs from 213lbs a week ago. For a total Fat-loss of 14lbs in 7 weeks. Average of 2lbs per week. Right on target. I am planning on running this for 16 weeks. With the addition of Oral Winstrol (winny) the last 4 weeks, before my PCT.

I am back on ECA today. I was sweating just as much, with no sides like clen give me. Thanks god. i had a awsome back workout. I love the gear SOO much. I went to the local club, The girls couldnt take there eyes off me! I also recieved some awsome copliments on how good I look, from acouple Hotties. Made all this hard dieting and training all worth while= PUSSY!

I had a great Chest workout today. I have added in abit more carbs into my daily intake, I feel Much better during the day, and still sweat like crazy. I am starting my 4 month P-GH kit today, .25 ml 5 days on 2 days off. 45 min before bed. Looking forward to seeing what a growth hormone secretouge will do with all other hormones being added in as well. The only hormone I am not using is SLIN. Nuts.

OK, so Last night 45 min before bed, I shot the P-GH sub-Q into mu quad. I got the funky metalic taste, felt really relaxed. No whole body flushing feeling that seems to be common. I also shot .5cc, instead of .25cc, I can say that I had The BEST sleep I have ever had. I also use 3mg melatonin, but once this was in my system, I felt great. I am so awake and ready for the day, also very refreshed. I just took .25cc this morning, will comtinue this regime till I am out! So far so GODD!

this cycle sounds really great. i am glad you are enjoying it so much. im starting a bulk cycle but wen im done with that, this is prob the same type of cycle i will do to cut up. im reading this ED so i kno how all your progess is, but plz send some pics. i need visuals!!! LOL

Thanks for the interest. Then end of this week will be the half way mark of cut-cycle. I felt really good all day at work today. Whish is not the usuall. I generally get aggeravated easy, and pissed for awhile. For no GOOD reason. I would have to say, that is must be the P-GH. I also have mild anxiety, that has seemed to have melted away. My guess is the TREN, and the fact that I have a sort of estrogenic fat dispersion. So, that means fat on my lower chest, and sides. It is all getting smaller, which is good. But I still feel as though people are looking at my chest fat. Which pisses me off. And makes me feel crappy. But, This is one of the reasons that I am having such good results. Others looks are great motivation to Lose ALL the fat. I have also ordered a NEW cutting Edge fat-loss gel from QFS, it has a host of Great ingerdiants, and I am Planning on using it on my stomach and Lower chest. People have been saying great thing about it so far. Just like the cyclo-Bold. QFS RULES! It called "Lipo-Solv 3D"

hey hyperlite,i dont mean to interrupt your thing going here(u got a great thing going here, u give motivation to the once fat people) but PM on more info about that stuff...im very interested

PM me and we can talk. The last 2 days, I have been using the P-GH, I have over slept pats my cardio time. So, I missed my last 2 sessions. I am curious to see if I will have still lost any weight... I think I have. I am seeing more cuts in my arm and shoulders. Legs too. Other than that, Everything is going really well. I just want the Fat to be gone already! Patience... And Commitment... And Diet... And training... AND SO ON... those are the things that will get me to where I want to go.

are you enjoying the p-gh so far? Iv been considering running it but stil leaning towards saving some $ and getting hgh.

yea i wanna kno about that cutiing gel too and if its worth it. keep us informed. wats ur weight now? and are you gonna post any pics soon?

I like the P-GH so far. But it is a form af gabba, which has a big conversion rate to prolactin from what I have read. Since I started it, My Nips seem to be a bit sensative. Not from the test. I am running Nolva/Lerto. I am taking 600 mg B-6. But I am thinking that the Tren and the P-gh may have a big impact in Prolactin. I will use it for a few more days. If it persists, I will run it once I have stopped the tren. In about 1 week. i will keep you informed on the Lipo-Solv. It sounds great. I will have pics at the END of the cycle. And I weigh in on saturdays... Stay tuned.

So, I had no problem with sensative Nips today. Thank god. I am taking the day off, to recover from the hard trining this week. I am going to KILL my legs tommorow. I am starting my 2 week summer holidays, YEAH! Fuck work! My plan is to eat, Sleep, And train my balls off. I am going to wow myself with the progress I will make in the next 2 weeks. I have been thinking I will keep my training split the same, But do a heavy workout early in the day with lower reps, recover, then later in the day I will do a Light weight, high rep workout for the same muscle group. I wanna see what I can get out of this. It will be a nice "shock" to my body. As results and new cuts/muscle are slowing. I cant wait!

I am going to up my T3 dose to 150mcg. And also run it for 8 weeks instead of the originally planned 6 weeks. I want to add in a oral for 4 weeks to finish off the cycle. Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg ED is probably going to be the winner. Like I said above, my gains/Fat-loss has seemed to have slowed down. So, I will adjust my Calories accordingly.

OK, So today is weigh in day. I am currently sitting @ 208lbs. That is down 1lb from last week. Not bad. Diet was alittle crappier than the usual. Not sure why either. Training is going good. I am about 1/2 hour away from my leg workout. I am stoked to ripp the shit out of them. I have dropped the liquid Nolva for the tabs. I have noticed that any MINOR sensativity has been diminished from this change. I think that I got some crappy Liquid Nolva. By Liquid reasearch, post bust. Not much to say about that. Other than that, keep the comments and questions coming!!! Lift heavy and Keep Growing all...

well sounds good man. i cant wait to see pics. and how much you think have you put into this cycle, money wise? i cant wait to do my cutting cycel in awhile!

Back