Kratom and UNDERGROUND SUPPS

They are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order up guys! The kratom Queefer carries is the most potent you will ever have access to.
Queefer has the farmer in Asia pick this stuff right off the tree and ship it immediately.
It's so fresh it smells like you picked leaves off the kratom tree yourself.
Plus, we just added maeng Da resin to the website.
We are the first to carry Maeng Da resin as far as I know.
For those who don't want to take down a lot of kratom powder, one resin capsule will do you nicely.
It's straight up concentrated Maeng Da.

I went to buy some resin capsules but they were out of stock. Will you ever get Bali resin?

They should be back on the site....make sure you are going to Featured Products - My Site not undergroundsupps.myshopify.com.....this site works but its getting turned off and may not be up to date...bc no one orders thru it......I will get you some bali resin...just let me know how much and I'll over night it just for you....just get up with me...i dont mind getting custom stuff for you guys....JJ wants some md resin...so I'll have it stocked in a few days....we are launching our advance new website....we had the big boys build it for you guys.....its really, really nice...way more descriptive with way more variety....we'll have enhanced redvein, enhanced md...enhanced md caps and enhanced rv caps and enhanced bali caps......you wont have to take 6 caps now bc they will be double resinated super duper strong....with a kick....I'm getting excited just typing it!!

I went to buy some resin capsules but they were out of stock. Will you ever get Bali resin?

We should have Red Thai resin and Maeng Da resin up soon.
I'll let Queefer answer the Bali question. If there is a demand then he can make Bali resin.

Does anyone have any kratom experiences to share?
My new thing to relax is mixing Super Indo with ashwagandha. It feels sooo relaxing after a long hard day at work.

Don't have any experience with ashwagandha. But I did try your zen blend as my pre-workout and had one of the best workouts that I have had in a long time.

Don't have any experience with ashwagandha. But I did try your zen blend as my pre-workout and had one of the best workouts that I have had in a long time.

If guys knew how great their workouts would be.................everyone would use it!!!!

Iamthe mental mod here; we allknowthat. I got my firstpacks in and last night did 1 level teaspoon, 2.21 grams and then 1 more gram for a total of 3.27 25 ms to chill and laid down w a movie at 10 05 pm.

At 0730 I woke..never got up to piss, to take ANOTHER fkn benzo, trazadone or whatever...I forgot what unaided sleep was like...by aided I mean rx pills, half a bottle of Nyquil.

Those of you know me and my story know I ve been rebuilt w scews, titanium plates rods and cadavear parts. You also know I ve been a VA sponsored junkie battle with my mind to varying degrees. If I can either drop the opiates for pain benzo s for panic and insomnia...or even switch back and forth to lower my dependence...I have not been so optimistic in quite awhile.

JJ, QueeferI m tracking this...doses of what and when...and what rx s doses I m on. Anything that helps me to help others, especially young guy s you KNOW I m Mr Low dose on aas. I ve lost to many people from my past to reckless doc s, reckless behavior.

Your answers to queries were timely and informed. Many thank s gentlemen.

Iamthe mental mod here; we allknowthat. I got my firstpacks in and last night did 1 level teaspoon, 2.21 grams and then 1 more gram for a total of 3.27 25 ms to chill and laid down w a movie at 10 05 pm.

At 0730 I woke..never got up to piss, to take ANOTHER fkn benzo, trazadone or whatever...I forgot what unaided sleep was like...by aided I mean rx pills, half a bottle of Nyquil.

Those of you know me and my story know I ve been rebuilt w scews, titanium plates rods and cadavear parts. You also know I ve been a VA sponsored junkie battle with my mind to varying degrees. If I can either drop the opiates for pain benzo s for panic and insomnia...or even switch back and forth to lower my dependence...I have not been so optimistic in quite awhile.

JJ, QueeferI m tracking this...doses of what and when...and what rx s doses I m on. Anything that helps me to help others, especially young guy s you KNOW I m Mr Low dose on aas. I ve lost to many people from my past to reckless doc s, reckless behavior.

Your answers to queries were timely and informed. Many thank s gentlemen.
It sounds like the kratom is working for you. That's excellent news! :)

Back