Kratom sample came in.. quick review by 3J

EZ chuck b...

I too was skeptical but after my DOCTOR said it..KRATOM is the bomb ....I ORDERED and am very pleased..I have nothing to gain by LYING...and no it s not cheap but like anything that s worth a shit...it s rarely cheap..

As indicated..I been LITERALLY shot to pieces..my mind was broken by going from being top of my profession to just another hack standing in line at airport s and wal mart instead of being very very SPECIAL in terms of neutralizing threats to our way of life and then over zealous pill pusher s at the VA
furthered my downward slide.

I ll never ever be right again. But on day 4 of this leaf my rx consumption is down 50 percent...and I m doing it for the right reason...an 8 yr old who thinks dad---is-- was the shit. Anything that help s me help his mom and step dad raise him right...has my full support.

I m not chastising you but spend 50 bucks and then ...let us all know....

God I m turning into a full blown pussy liberal old man. We have to get along....at least here Ican see to it.

Q---re ordering tonight so I can have it at my gf s too...this stuff has given my body a respite...thank you all

I'm so glad it's working for you. Script pain killers have such a rough come down. Cutting back on those will help your state of mind a lot. For me, getting off Oxycotin was pure hell. I didn't know about kratom back then.

Depends what you are looking for. For me, Bali is my choice. I take some Bali resin they made for me along with some enhanced Bali powder (will be very happy once the enhanced Bali is in capsule form) and in an hour or a little longer I start feeling good, feeling happy, a feeling of euphoria. Not over the top euphoria where I lose control, I always stay in control, but I am much happier...I smile a lot more. I have said it before, but the difference is so apparent that my wife never wants me to stop taking it and has authorized any and all funds needed to keep myself in stock.

You missed the free samples without a purchase, but if you write something like "steroidology sample pack" in the comments section of an order, they will send you a small sample pack of other items. At least they were doing that before, not positive they are still doing it.

EZ chuck b...

I too was skeptical but after my DOCTOR said it..KRATOM is the bomb ....I ORDERED and am very pleased..I have nothing to gain by LYING...and no it s not cheap but like anything that s worth a shit...it s rarely cheap..

As indicated..I been LITERALLY shot to pieces..my mind was broken by going from being top of my profession to just another hack standing in line at airport s and wal mart instead of being very very SPECIAL in terms of neutralizing threats to our way of life and then over zealous pill pusher s at the VA

I ll never ever be right again. But on day 4 of this leaf my rx consumption is down 50 percent...and I m doing it for the right reason...an 8 yr old who thinks dad---is-- was the shit. Anything that help s me help his mom and step dad raise him right...has my full support.

God I m turning into a full blown pussy liberal old man. We have to get along....at least here Ican see to it.

Q---re ordering tonight so I can have it at my gf s too...this stuff has given my body a respite...thank you all

That was really cool to read,,,I'm really glad it is helping you .....thats exactly why I brought it to the boards....I have been using it for years and absolutely love the effects.....I stay in a good mood and it gives me energy and I'm more productive.......It sounds like you are really on your way to kicking a horrible habit................I wish you the best of luck and it was my pleasure to help bring this amazing supplement to your attention.

EZ chuck b...

Hey Teutonic you still ARE the shit buddy - and my hat goes off to you, if you've neutralizing threats to our way of life - then it
sounds like you've served... and that deserves our highest respect.
I haven't served, but I do have 16 screws in my face without any visual way to notice... and I do get free wifi if I look UP. :dj:

And the closest thing to a cadaver in me - would be my dick at the end of this deca cycle... if I'm not careful!

All joking aside - I did receive my pack today guys... I really like the mix of Maeng Da and Red Vein Thai!!!

This stuff's great guys and does what thay say it does!!!

I'll give a more detailed review tomorrow after another dose. :D

Thank you but I m alive and kicking..and I m the ( used to be ) biggest crtic of what this country is turning into..and I often say " In Germany...it s work s better...because it is the only country I m intimate. Why do I stay here ? Despite the lawyers, the free loaders, the lobbiests ( bribrary if we did it )
career politicians and b/ s drug laws...it is the GREATEST country in the world.

I m alive, beat down but ambulatory. Everytime I fly to see my boy and I see a kid 18-24to me, missing some limb s, or his head deformed from I e d s, see a 9 yr old helping dad stand in front of a urinal or holding his walker in a airport bathroom I vaccilate from misting up or getting mad. When I see some e 2 or 3 s eating a meal in an overpriced eatery I usually pay and don t let them know.

I m a psl guy as they have been good to me--I don t want it free..but I sometimes get a sale price.
If Kratom replaces my
opiates
benzo s
ssri s
sleep meds
or reduce the dependence I will sing their praises. But at 51 I m not for sale. If GOT growth were selling crap but hooking me up...I d say it. Q too. I m not for sale. I endorse the hell out of 3j as he s the shit. I ask him a few questions from time to time...but I m blessed w a metabolism. My avi involved cutting fast food for 10 days....3j help s me with my weight...keeping it up. I hate eating...guess I was raised by a mother who starved under Russian occupation for 3 yrs in 45-48; so unless hungry I do not eat. Add my time " in" I and I got used to eating as fuel..would lose 5-10 pounds in 21 day s and then sleep 2- 3 days eat any thing I could get my hands on ( including a unshaved French correspondant) then go go go...

You all with a little more money...give to Wounded Warriors, Cop Funds for fallen survivors...give a little. I draft 20 for ww and 30 for local cops on my visa....give a little...you ll reward will come back x 10.

Sorry

Back to aas101..pm s are fine boy s...

I just wanted to add this:

I have repeatedly said about how horrifyingly nasty this stuff tastes to me...it seriously is so bad I almost cannot continue to use it - but I do because of the effects. However, I had my wife taste it today and she said she thought it was mild with a slight taste of tea to it. I am the outlier in all this, so ignore my views on its taste. Even though they are true for me, they are obviously not what almost everyone else experiences. I have always hated the taste of tea...so there is that.

Still going to take the stuff and hopefully one day the Enhanced Bali will be in capsule form. Then I can take some enhanced bali capsules with a bali resin capsule and be in bliss.

As an aside, I took some bali before going out to eat today with my wife and sister in law (she is visiting from Alaska). The service was slow and terrible and I had to wait at the salad bar while they replaced the leafy items...but I was smiling and happy the entire time, with boundless patience. Normally I am the impatient one, but after we left the other two were complaining about the slow service and I honestly had not even noticed. :)

That was really cool to read,,,I'm really glad it is helping you .....thats exactly why I brought it to the boards....I have been using it for years and absolutely love the effects.....I stay in a good mood and it gives me energy and I'm more productive.......It sounds like you are really on your way to kicking a horrible habit................I wish you the best of luck and it was my pleasure to help bring this amazing supplement to your attention.

I am just glad I took the plunge - but with free samples I literally had nothing to lose so why not. I am SOO glad you did the free samples, you have a purchaser for life now. It literally makes that much of a difference.

I have repeatedly said about how horrifyingly nasty this stuff tastes to me...it seriously is so bad I almost cannot continue to use it - but I do because of the effects. However, I had my wife taste it today and she said she thought it was mild with a slight taste of tea to it. I am the outlier in all this, so ignore my views on its taste. Even though they are true for me, they are obviously not what almost everyone else experiences. I have always hated the taste of tea...so there is that.

Still going to take the stuff and hopefully one day the Enhanced Bali will be in capsule form. Then I can take some enhanced bali capsules with a bali resin capsule and be in bliss.

As an aside, I took some bali before going out to eat today with my wife and sister in law (she is visiting from Alaska). The service was slow and terrible and I had to wait at the salad bar while they replaced the leafy items...but I was smiling and happy the entire time, with boundless patience. Normally I am the impatient one, but after we left the other two were complaining about the slow service and I honestly had not even noticed. :)

I am just glad I took the plunge - but with free samples I literally had nothing to lose so why not. I am SOO glad you did the free samples, you have a purchaser for life now. It literally makes that much of a difference.

Stick to capsules and you are good to go. :)

Thank you but I m alive and kicking..and I m the ( used to be ) biggest crtic of what this country is turning into..and I often say " In Germany...it s work s better...because it is the only country I m intimate. Why do I stay here ? Despite the lawyers, the free loaders, the lobbiests ( bribrary if we did it )
career politicians and b/ s drug laws...it is the GREATEST country in the world.

I m alive, beat down but ambulatory. Everytime I fly to see my boy and I see a kid 18-24to me, missing some limb s, or his head deformed from I e d s, see a 9 yr old helping dad stand in front of a urinal or holding his walker in a airport bathroom I vaccilate from misting up or getting mad. When I see some e 2 or 3 s eating a meal in an overpriced eatery I usually pay and don t let them know.

I m a psl guy as they have been good to me--I don t want it free..but I sometimes get a sale price.
If Kratom replaces my
opiates
benzo s
ssri s
sleep meds
or reduce the dependence I will sing their praises. But at 51 I m not for sale. If GOT growth were selling crap but hooking me up...I d say it. Q too. I m not for sale. I endorse the hell out of 3j as he s the shit. I ask him a few questions from time to time...but I m blessed w a metabolism. My avi involved cutting fast food for 10 days....3j help s me with my weight...keeping it up. I hate eating...guess I was raised by a mother who starved under Russian occupation for 3 yrs in 45-48; so unless hungry I do not eat. Add my time " in" I and I got used to eating as fuel..would lose 5-10 pounds in 21 day s and then sleep 2- 3 days eat any thing I could get my hands on ( including a unshaved French correspondant) then go go go...

You all with a little more money...give to Wounded Warriors, Cop Funds for fallen survivors...give a little. I draft 20 for ww and 30 for local cops on my visa....give a little...you ll reward will come back x 10.

Sorry

Back to aas101..pm s are fine boy s...
You know what, I just realized who you were,,,,,remember 6 months ago when I came here and started the kratom thread and got totally bashed and then you laid into me.................then I let you know I'd been here for years under a well known name and you apoligized..................oh wow................and I told you kratom was the real deal and I believed in it and I was here only to educate not to sling drugs.................and then you apoligized and we said our peace via pm.......................I just realized that was you.............I was trying to sponsor 6 months ago, and this was my first forum but no one returned my pm ................I think I wasnt taken seriously bc no one knew the real benefits and how amzing it really is and has been a serious life saver for so many......................we should bump that thread where 20 people tear me apart.................i remember i just took my whippen and was nice...........................fast forward to now when everyone is so nice.................JJ and I were talking today about how this is the nicest group of guys of all the boards were on........true story

I will be happy to make you enhanced bali caps.....they are on the brand new site, check it out........we have enhanced redvein...if you write in notes section to make it enhanced bali, I will get them made for you that day and immediately ship them....I have a guy in town who makes them for me.

Teutonic - after a really severe back injury and turning down surgery that could have left me half paralyzed /incontinent/ impotent or all three - the docs put me on pain management.. sounds like where you're stuck right now brother, i know how bad it sucks wondering if you're ever going to heal and get better,,

after nearly 6 months of rehab for my back i started training again and got off the god damn opiates, kratom was a HUGE factor..

was even able to kick using nsaids, after using bc's and goodys powders sometimes three times a day for months on end

***you guys that hate the way this stuff taste, the easiest most painless way to take this stuff is as follows***

-get an index card/ stiff piece of paper/ magazine - then fold a crease into it right down the middle length ways

- measure out your dosage into a pile on there..

- get a swig of whatever liquid you take it with ( i use my morning coffee) and hold it in your mouth without swallowing it

- lean your head back with the liquid still in your mouth and use the paper with the crease in it to pour the measured out powder into your mouth like a damn garbage chute, without swallowing any

- then raise the drink of your choice to your lips and take a couple gulps - you just slammed all your kratom - DONE

get proficient at this method and you won't even taste the leaf, won't want to take it any other way

old thai boxer showed me how to take it this way, people take kratom in thailand like americans drink their morning coffee

Order from underground supps and you wont be disappointed. I have no affiliation with them, other than the fact I BUY from them. Their products are amazing I use 4gs of red vein and 2.5g of horned maeng da mixed in my protein shake with a tbsp of peanut butter and can no longer taste the kratom. Never was too bad, sometimes ill drink 2gs of zen blend in 10oz of water as a prework out, and its best I have ever gotten. NO lies.

This probably isnt the place for this lol. But I think i sent you a pm asking about samples but i have no idea how to get free samples to try. Ive heard amazing things about it!

This probably isnt the place for this lol. But I think i sent you a pm asking about samples but i have no idea how to get free samples to try. Ive heard amazing things about it!

FREE KRATOM SAMPLES
If you would like to receive free samples of kratom, feel free to send us an email to ugfreesamples@gmail.com......let us know you are from this board, and leave your name and mailing address....also please post in this thread so we will know who the members are that are requesting samples............

Queefer wasn't offering free samples any longer but if you email him as instructed here and say johnjuanb1 says it was cool, then Queefer will hook you up. :D

I mixed 3/4 of a teaspoon... of each Maeng Da - and Red Vein Thai.

Then another 1/4 of each one about an hour later - making it a teaspoon of each.

They gave me a lot of energy with a very strong sense of well being!!!

With all that energy - I was going to surprise my wife and take care of a project
she's been wanting me to do for a while... "instead - I played my drums all day!" :axe:

Oh yeah - I don't mind the taste... I just pour the stuff in my mouth - swish it around with some
water or coffee - but I don't think many people would really want to take it like that. :D

wanna thank the boys for sending me a free sample..

just took 3g of the red thai about 30 min ago(came with 6g so i used roughly half) also have a maeng da at 4g..

actually mixed it in with my coffee because i had it in my hand..

didn't taste a damn thing.. here is what i feel.. a bit of euphoria has already kicked in.. i feel relaxed.. and my knee and elbow that has been bothering me for the last two days has disappeared..

as im writing this the feeling is getting stronger and stronger.. might have to dial back the dosage tomorrow

i was skeptical about this stuff at first... alot of companies make alot of nonsense claims about their supplements..

this stuff is legit.. i i feel relaxed even with the coffee lol...

anyone try the maeng da?? whats that like?? give me some feedback!

I actually didn't have a scale yet so I can't tell the exact dosage I took by gram, but I did use a 3/4 teaspoon of Maenga Da and 1/2 teaspoon of Red Vein. I tried to shoot for 2.5gs and think I hit it pretty close based on a post Teutonic mentioned with measuring by teaspoon (he said 1 tsp = 2.2 grams I think).

Anyway, I'd like to say I can take double doses of Vicodin with 2-3 pitchers of beer in me and feel fine, I've taken a Perc 15 and felt no benefit.. So, I'm assuming my tolerance for pain meds is a little above average. I gave the Kratom the benefit here and took a meager dose to start JUST IN CASE it rocked my socks. I'm kind of glad I did too, because it did exactly what I was hoping for and some.

I came home from work (automobile assembly) with the usual pains; sore feet, achy back, jacked up hips, and worn down shoulders. 8 hours on your feet, stuck bending in and out of bare metal vehicles gets annoyingly painful after 500 units... So, I'm broken down and it was a Friday so I'm especially tired. I decided I'd try a little of my samples out to see how well it worked. I put it in a glass of Apple Juice and found out really quick that it was not going to mix very well.. kind of just clumped up. I stirred and stirred, and refilled with water until I had 0 residue of it left. Next time I'll try a different method, anyone with recommendations please speak up.

Again, I tried to get around 1.25-1.5 tsp with a higher amount of Red Vein:Maenga Da. Within 10 minutes I was feeling good, motivated, talkative, and ready to engage in activities of any sort really. 20 minutes and all of my pains were gone, and I'm unsure if this is normal but my lips were pretty tingly by this point. I came to an eventual point of total relaxation (not high, not buzzing) around 35-40 minutes. Very calm and relaxed, but was still motivated to carry out tasks, I wasn't couch locked by any means. A very interesting mix for me, and I did enjoy that little bit quite well. I ended up just finishing off my night with some Battlefield, and was in a very calm and collected mode until bedtime. I slept pretty well, but I don't typically have problems getting to bed anyway. Bedtime was hours from introduction of the Kratom so I can't really make any sort of claim on that if I did see a benefit or not.

To wrap up my little review of my first go around with Kratom, I'd like to say I was rather impressed. It's stronger than I expected, especially considering (like what 3J mentioned above) the claims made by other natural supplements or just supplement retailers in general panning out to be primarily shit. This stuff is good, and I will be making a purchase after another go around at a little higher dose this time. But seriously, with just what I had in average doses I'd be willing to buy it off that! It does exactly as the representatives lead on. Excellent job UGSupps! Thank you for the free samples.

I almost forgot... everyone complains about the taste.. The best way I could describe it (because I did try it seperate on my finger before mixing it elsewhere) was imagine you've raked a big pile of leaves up and jump into it with your buddies or family as a kid. You get a dirty, old leaf in your mouth, like the crunchy kind!.. THATS THE TASTE! Like a dirt covered, end of the season leaf. It's really not that bad in my opinion, almost nostalgic lol

Done! Thanks again UG! Queefer, and JJ.

Chuck

Wesharea lot of commonalities and thank s for not telling me to f off when I said e z.

And this Kratom is rocking. Ur a good guy and ur input is great...this stuff..I just did 2 gram s w my breakfast..after eating I drank 3 cup s coffee 2 cig s and my krat.

I take 1 teaspoon country time lemonade, add the powder heat to get into solution and then it s not bad all. However...I was taught how save urine and drink it w last reserves of water as well as eat live locusts so..I ll eat anything drinkanything if the end is worth it....relief from pain or to stay in the shit for 1 more day so....

KD !

Damn son.....so good to see my favorite freebooter here. What continant you on lol

I m back son U got mail bro

Back