Lab test results

Well then - no wonder ur on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dumbass!

Why bother explaining the science/mechanisms behind symptoms -
---------> "feeling like shit"
Are you with me?

To a complete ignorant - thats more preoccupied with his rep beeing a cool guy that "knows hes shit", when infact he is a complete imbecile.

Shit this is rich!

I have low testosterone duh- i feel like shit duh- lets get on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). duh

Ok im just fucking with you - however your arguments are totally wrong.

Infact everyone should be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if you feel like shit!
Solves all the problems dont it.
What the hell its only hormones - cant do no harm if i feel great can it.
I mean higher test equals feeilng better - jsut ask the zeekster!
Shitheads! Just like kids that come here thinking steroids is all there is too it.
Same fucking mentallity.

Have fun girls!
Im outta here!

LOL

This thread got heated while I was asleep...lol

I took my bloods to get a reference point before I went on. I might get them again the week before I go on as well.

Deranged you probably would have had more luck annoying PhatBastard if you posted some negative comments about his new flame Wendy in the general chat section thread that is ongoing there.

This whole argument that hormones should not be played with isn't going to be received well on the board as a whole.

Perhaps a D-bol only cycle would improve your mood?

Well then - no wonder ur on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dumbass!

Why bother explaining the science/mechanisms behind symptoms -
---------> "feeling like shit"
Are you with me?

To a complete ignorant - thats more preoccupied with his rep beeing a cool guy that "knows hes shit", when infact he is a complete imbecile.

Shit this is rich!

I have low testosterone duh- i feel like shit duh- lets get on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). duh

Ok im just fucking with you - however your arguments are totally wrong.

Infact everyone should be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if you feel like shit!
Solves all the problems dont it.
What the hell its only hormones - cant do no harm if i feel great can it.
I mean higher test equals feeilng better - jsut ask the zeekster!
Shitheads! Just like kids that come here thinking steroids is all there is too it.
Same fucking mentallity.

Have fun girls!
Im outta here!

LOL

God would have mercy on your soul,but I wouldnt!!!!

This thread got heated while I was asleep...lol

I took my bloods to get a reference point before I went on. I might get them again the week before I go on as well.

dylan,sorry you missed the Big New testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Expert giving us a good lesson on how we should handle our testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) regime lol

.......what was that?

Bitch with the testosterone production of a 9yr ol girl giving advise?

LOL Fuck me!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Bullseye,

When you say you felt like shit on low Test what are the symptoms? I don't think I have any symptoms of it, but I am curious to what to look out for in the future.

The reason I originally posted this was because on my test sheet it said something like 348-1197 was the reference interval so I was like mine is nowhere near 1197 I must have low test...lol....but After reading it seems 422 is normal.

I wonder what 500mg of test a week will do to the numbers. If I go on I will def post 6 -8 weeks into it to see. I will also be taking pinnacle, which we know is legit from all the good feedback.

I recently signed up for 3J as well, so once I start his diet I am curious to see how big a part diet plays on levels (which I am sure is a lot.)

I figure the week before I go on take levels again, 6-8 weeks into it and then after post cycle therapy (pct) to make sure it is back to normal. Or something like that.

Dylan, that's a great plan. Hard to tell what 500mg will do for your levels, but they will be up there for sure! Good call getting on with 3J! With him, a solid routine, and test you will have great results. If you don't have symptoms of low T, then great! some people have symptoms at that level, some do not. It really breaks down to your free test levels, which the hormone panel for females does not rate, unfortunately.

I think you'll have a good run, just make sure your Hemo is good to go!

Actuall what I'm saying is hormones are very powerfull when were talking TRT! and a 100 diffince can affect different people very differently! Good luck finding a GP to perscride testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with those levels but a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic would very likely do so! When it comes to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) replacement it generally winds up based on how you feel not your #

Thank you. We got carried away bashing each other over whether or not 422 is a low number and we never asked the OP if he has any symptoms.

A good Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) provider will diagnose based on symptoms and use blood work to verify the diagnosis, not the other way around. My pre-HRT level was 322 and I felt like shit. If the OP feels fine at 422 no worries. If he exhibits symptoms of low T, I would say 422 is, at the very least, suspect.

Hey Bullseye,

When you say you felt like shit on low Test what are the symptoms? I don't think I have any symptoms of it, but I am curious to what to look out for in the future.

The reason I originally posted this was because on my test sheet it said something like 348-1197 was the reference interval so I was like mine is nowhere near 1197 I must have low test...lol....but After reading it seems 422 is normal.

I wonder what 500mg of test a week will do to the numbers. If I go on I will def post 6 -8 weeks into it to see. I will also be taking pinnacle, which we know is legit from all the good feedback.

I recently signed up for 3J as well, so once I start his diet I am curious to see how big a part diet plays on levels (which I am sure is a lot.)

I figure the week before I go on take levels again, 6-8 weeks into it and then after post cycle therapy (pct) to make sure it is back to normal. Or something like that.

Brother,when i was first diagnosed,i had zero energy,no libido,depressive,mood swings,lethargic,ED,just an over feeling of blah ya know,couldnt rest or sleep,my appetite was bad,felt down all the time....

yea 422 is within the normal range by doctors standards,but its how you feel,mine was something like 214,got it up to around 487 still nothing,and eventually now he trys to keep it in the 800 range,and I feel so much better,just like i was in my early 20's again

It all depends on the person,not the range of total test,as ytou said free test is what makes the difference,i had to go through trial and error to finally get mine adjusted where i felt good,and I had to go through 3 Endos before i got one that finally understood my situation

Yeah, it is my first cycle so I would like to do everything I can to make it go smoothly and also see how my body reacts to it. I am not sure about taking Aromatase inhibitor (AI) though (unless I get symptoms of course) with such a low dose of Test. I mean low in comparison to some cycles that is. I dont want my estro to drop to much if I take Aromatase inhibitor (AI). But maybe I'll get a blood a few weeks in to see what the levels are and if they are high I can start them. I dont know. that will be a play it by ear type of thing I guess.

Yeah, it is my first cycle so I would like to do everything I can to make it go smoothly and also see how my body reacts to it. I am not sure about taking Aromatase inhibitor (AI) though (unless I get symptoms of course) with such a low dose of Test. I mean low in comparison to some cycles that is. I dont want my estro to drop to much if I take Aromatase inhibitor (AI). But maybe I'll get a blood a few weeks in to see what the levels are and if they are high I can start them. I dont know. that will be a play it by ear type of thing I guess.

you could also look up some symptoms of high estrogen levels. Most of the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guys know what they are, i have been lucky enough not to have to deal with them but my understanding is it's almost the same as have low T levels. Lethargy, ED, bad mood, etc.

Bullseye...I dont have any of those symptoms so I guess I am good for now.

Spongy...My Hemoglobin was 14.7 G/DL

I am curious to take my bloods while on to see how far up the number goes.

yea brother i would give it a few weeks and get my estradiol levels checked and see where they are,and if you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) then you can take one,your E levels needs to be between 25-35pg/ml for a male,if it gets to high or to low,you will feel excatly like you have low test again,i keep my E levels checked on a regualr basis to make sure my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose is the right dose

I wonder who has natural 1197 test at 31 though. Must be a beast...lol... well assuming they work out hard and all that good stuff

yea brother i would give it a few weeks and get my estradiol levels checked and see where they are,and if you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) then you can take one,your E levels needs to be between 25-35pg/ml for a male,if it gets to high or to low,you will feel excatly like you have low test again,i keep my E levels checked on a regualr basis to make sure my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose is the right dose

Yeah I am 24.2 now so I might be a bit low to begin with I guess. My paper says 7.6-42.6 is the reference interval, but I dont think that is right. Seems kinda extreme in both directions.

Back