LabPE Argireline Acetate-My Log

Sassytassie84

Denial is not a river!
Hello Folks! So as a I am aging at the ripe old age of nearly 28, I have noticed my worry, laugh and smiling lines appearing. I was on Labpe's Website and noticed they had Argireline Acetate. Thanks to Labpe, who has graciously donated a bottle to me and I will be writing a log with before and after pics to show any improvements in my skin.

I reconstituted with 1ml of Bac water and mixed in with my Neutragena daily face moisturizer and I will be applying it to my face daily. There was not a whole lot of literature on this stuff or how it is supposed to be administered but Pittsburgh63 gave me a little info on how he believes it is supposed to be used.

I started last night and have to tell ya, my face was a little tingly in one area when I went to bed so I was a little scared I was going to wake up with a burnt face, lol. But when I woke up, all was normal.

I will post a before pic when I get home tonight or tomorrow.

Please go to Labpe Peptides if you are interested in purchasing.

Use Coupon Code IMPittsburgh63 for a Discount

http://www.labpe.com/?referrer=CNWR_1681329338698

Thanks... I am hoping to nip these wrinkles in the butt before they get worse! Or at least keep them at bay, lol.

OHHH! And BTW... Lab PE... Super fast shipping and awesome packaging. So far, so good. Love you guys! Thanks Pittsburgh63!

Thats perfect! Thanks! I will put it around my eyes and on my forehead (where most my wrinkles are forming). Can't wait to see these buggers go bye bye...

from what I see on the research info, the ratio of active ingredient is better to be , 0.05%, that is for 10mg Argireline and 20ml water(20 gram water), not necessary BA, since it's not for injection.

Hello Folks! So as a I am aging at the ripe old age of nearly 28, I have noticed my worry, laugh and smiling lines appearing. I was on Labpe's Website and noticed they had Argireline Acetate. Thanks to Labpe, who has graciously donated a bottle to me and I will be writing a log with before and after pics to show any improvements in my skin.

I reconstituted with 1ml of Bac water and mixed in with my Neutragena daily face moisturizer and I will be applying it to my face daily. There was not a whole lot of literature on this stuff or how it is supposed to be administered but Pittsburgh63 gave me a little info on how he believes it is supposed to be used.

I started last night and have to tell ya, my face was a little tingly in one area when I went to bed so I was a little scared I was going to wake up with a burnt face, lol. But when I woke up, all was normal.

I will post a before pic when I get home tonight or tomorrow.

Please go to Labpe Peptides if you are interested in purchasing.

Use Coupon Code IMPittsburgh63 for a Discount

www.Labpe.com|High Performance|Research Chemicals|Peptides

Looks great.. can't wait to see your results. So glad we were able to get you squared away.. and like you said, I haven't been able to find much info on this, and your the first person I know to be running it. So if anyone has personal experience or good second hand knowledge, please jump in with any tips you may have. I don't have too many bodybuilders worried about wrinkles.. lol

Great start Sassie!!!

I have applied it 3 times now over the past 3 days and will post my before pic as soon as I can get home and near my computer long enough to post it! Been busy lately!!

Back