Labs that test gear for Biogen Primo

2ripped33

I got some primo from an UGL... been over 5 weeks and not seeing any difference. I was looking for labs to get it tested and the only one I can find is srcslab.com/ which looks like they were raided in 07 and no longer test gear. Are there any other labs that test gear? I'll post my results when I get the tests back.

Thanks in advance!!

there used to be but they all went down or will not due to laws.
I dont believe there is a lab that test gear publicly anymore.

If you dont seeing any difference well that tells allready what you want to know ore?

I got some primo from an UGL... been over 5 weeks and not seeing any difference. I was looking for labs to get it tested and the only one I can find is srcslab.com/ which looks like they were raided in 07 and no longer test gear. Are there any other labs that test gear? I'll post my results when I get the tests back.

Thanks in advance!!

I heard it was around $100 to test which I'm willing to pay.. the gear was cheap.

I'm doing a primo cycle so maybe it's possible that it's going to take longer to see some changes but on the other hand I hate pinning myself so I'd rather pay the $100 to get it tested instead of pinning myself for 7 more weeks of just oil.

There's gotta be a lab somewhere that could run a test...

I was planning on doing primo only for 13 weeks @ 200mg every 3 days, I front loaded first 2 weeks @ 300mg every 3 days.

I felt like I was losing some lean mass maybe because I stopped taking an over the counter anabolic supp so I started a low does of their Test E for last 2 weeks.

My training & diet is as good as it gets. I do some fitness modeling so I'm in tip top shape I'm just looking to add 5-7lbs of solid lean mass to help fill me out a little. I want to avoid any sides or any bloat as I need to stay in muscle fitness cover model type shape.

I'm 5-8, 165lbs about 7.5-8% bf

Any advice would be appreciated.

at 165 lbs you certainly don't need gear to put on 5-7 pounds of muscle bro. and a low dose primo only cycle is probably not the way to go.

if you were trying to grow but didn't then the diet and training were off most likely. being able to maintain low bf at your weight means you have things or in check, or could be your genetics. but not growing au natural at that body composition is not about genetics.... that is an indication that something is lacking in one of the other departments. most likely.... sure, there are exceptions to every rule, but even with lower natty test you should be able to break into the 170's a 5'8 with diet and training being on point for gains.

how old are you?

can you post a typical day of eating for you, and your training routine? pics? this kind of thing will make it easier for people to help you out.

not trying to be a dick.... but i mean i know a lot of guys around your height and similar weight that are ripped that no nothing about nutrition, nor training for muscle growth. they are just like that genetically.

I was planning on doing primo only for 13 weeks @ 200mg every 3 days, I front loaded first 2 weeks @ 300mg every 3 days.

I felt like I was losing some lean mass maybe because I stopped taking an over the counter anabolic supp so I started a low does of their Test E for last 2 weeks.

My training & diet is as good as it gets. I do some fitness modeling so I'm in tip top shape I'm just looking to add 5-7lbs of solid lean mass to help fill me out a little. I want to avoid any sides or any bloat as I need to stay in muscle fitness cover model type shape.

I'm 5-8, 165lbs about 7.5-8% bf

Any advice would be appreciated.

I've always been in great shape since my teens. My only real problem is when I try to put on weight and cut my cardio out I start losing my abs. My goal with the primo is that I want to stay lean with a natural look while putting on about 5lbs. Everyone thinks I'm 180lbs but I've always been light even when I wrestled I looked much bigger than most guys in my weight class.

Here's a pic, I'm 30

View attachment 536801

My diet
Meal 1 bowl oatmeal, berries, scoop protein, 4 egg whites 2 whole eggs
Meal 2 - Chicken, sweet potato, veg
Meal 3 - Chicken, 2 Rice Cakes
Meal 4 - Chicken, sweet potato, veg
Meal 5 - Chicken, 2 Rice Cakes
Meal 6 - either 4 egg whites or slow releasing protein before bed
(I may go out drinking one night per week but this is the only food I keep in my house and I premake the night before)

Training
2 bodyparts a day, 3-4 excersises per, 3 sets each, 8-12 reps 1 day off per week, Cardio 3-4 x's a week, 15-20 mins usually stairmaster, some super sets, some rest sets, some drop sets, try to mix it up every week.

I heard it was around $100 to test which I'm willing to pay.. the gear was cheap.

I'm doing a primo cycle so maybe it's possible that it's going to take longer to see some changes but on the other hand I hate pinning myself so I'd rather pay the $100 to get it tested instead of pinning myself for 7 more weeks of just oil.

The thought of getting Primo tested is a good idea b/c its rare to find some quality stuff.. good luck with that tho

I'm all for getting it tested I just need a lab that can test it. I hope its legit because at the prices their charging and the little sides primo has I'd be a life longer customer.

Hey EZRed any suggestions after seeing my response. I found a thread below where you said that you heard thier primo may be under dosed. Do you think this is the case? I'm not expecting miracles but I would at least expect to be a little bit more noticeably lean by now. Let me know your thoughts.. thanks!

I've heard from other people that the basic stuff (test, deca) is just fine. It's just the fancier stuff (blends) and the more expensive stuff (primo, tren) that seems under dosed.

"yeah i heard that too."

Last edited:
I'm not expecting miracles but I would at least expect to be a little bit more noticeably lean by now.

Kinda sounds like that's exactly what you're expecting. Primo isn't going to make you lean. Diet and cardio will. You're also most likely not seeing any muscle gain cuz you eat like my 16 year old niece when she's cutting weight for a cheerleading tournament.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not vouching for Biogens primo since I haven't tried it. I'm just saying that before you call their primo underdosed/fake you should get your expectations and diet straight.

Kinda sounds like that's exactly what you're expecting. Primo isn't going to make you lean. Diet and cardio will. You're also most likely not seeing any muscle gain cuz you eat like my 16 year old niece when she's cutting weight for a cheerleading tournament.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not vouching for Biogens primo since I haven't tried it. I'm just saying that before you call their primo underdosed/fake you should get your expectations and diet straight.

I guess lean was probably the wrong term... hardness would be more accurate.

How about some advice as to what I can do to improve my diet?

Also I never called their primo underdosed/fake I simply asked if anyone knew a place I can send it to get it tested. I expected to see "something" by now which isn't out of line.

2ripped33...you got great genetics. If i was you i would just run some test 400mg and EQ 600mg weekly.

Your already lean brother!!!

2ripped33...you got great genetics. If i was you i would just run some test 400mg and EQ 600mg weekly.

Your already lean brother!!!

I feel like I could have gone to prison for staring at your avi a year ago....but that blonde one is hot.

legit primo is RARE and doesnt NOT come cheap.
even if you send it to a lav it would take time to get results back.the only good news is sometimes instead of just oil they will put a different but cheaper steroid in the vial .

legit primo is RARE and doesnt NOT come cheap.
even if you send it to a lav it would take time to get results back.the only good news is sometimes instead of just oil they will put a different but cheaper steroid in the vial .

x2 and that will answer why most of the bro's doesnt use primo. even though i think its one of the best .

Back