Labs that test gear for Biogen Primo

I've always been in great shape since my teens. My only real problem is when I try to put on weight and cut my cardio out I start losing my abs. My goal with the primo is that I want to stay lean with a natural look while putting on about 5lbs. Everyone thinks I'm 180lbs but I've always been light even when I wrestled I looked much bigger than most guys in my weight class.

Here's a pic, I'm 30

View attachment 536801

My diet
Meal 1 bowl oatmeal, berries, scoop protein, 4 egg whites 2 whole eggs
Meal 2 - Chicken, sweet potato, veg
Meal 3 - Chicken, 2 Rice Cakes
Meal 4 - Chicken, sweet potato, veg
Meal 5 - Chicken, 2 Rice Cakes
Meal 6 - either 4 egg whites or slow releasing protein before bed
(I may go out drinking one night per week but this is the only food I keep in my house and I premake the night before)

Training
2 bodyparts a day, 3-4 excersises per, 3 sets each, 8-12 reps 1 day off per week, Cardio 3-4 x's a week, 15-20 mins usually stairmaster, some super sets, some rest sets, some drop sets, try to mix it up every week.
Nice physique man

Guys thanks for the compliments!

EZRED tried responding to your private msg but like you said wouldn't let me respond. Thanks for the advice I really really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I have ur email so I will be in touch.

I'm shocked that NO ONE knows of a lab that can test this stuff... there's mixed reviews on every board but the only way to know for sure is if someone tests it. I'll still give them the benefit of the doubt but I'm determined to get it tested to find out for sure. This could either be really good or really bad for Biogen.. I hope good.

Back