last shot thursday

vinnycuz

i took my last shot of QV Enan and QV Deca on Thursday October 9th. I have Clomid and HCG, can some1 help me out with the dossage i hear this is the proper way to run it...

Clomid (start 3rd week after last shot)
Day 1 - 300mg
Day 2-10 - 100mg
Day 11-21 - 50 mg

HCG
3000iu Day1, every 4th day 1000iu until finished with all 10000iu's
or
10 days before Clomid Theropy 500iu's for 10 days then start clomid, so this would come in in week 2 of being off aas...

can any1 help me out here please? I have slight ball shrinkage but i feel like i am loosing my sexdrive/desire :'( PLEASE HELP!

You've got the Clomid right.

As for the HCG dosage, there are quite a few different opinions on how to run it.......and I don't use it so I won't comment on it, other than to say you will need to get some Nolvadex to take in conjunction with the HCG as it can cause gyno issues.

I have nolvadex THANK GOD lol, I just need help on this HCG issue, come on guys 23 views on my thread and 1 reply....wtf this is important!

theprofessional: when do i start the hcg and when do i start the clomid, and do u think i should use the nolvadex?

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/editpost.php?s=&action=editpost&postid=252659

DrJMW said:

4. Begin your recovery cycle the same week or the next week after the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle.
Weeks one thru three of recovery:
2,000U of HCG, IM, Mon, Wed, Fri
20mg Nolvadex daily.
Weeks four thru six:
20mg Nolvadex daily.

Clomid 50mg daily should be added, paralleling Nolvadex, if you are coming off a prolonged, heavy cycle. This cycle may need to be repeated once or even twice. If you do not recover, then you need to see an endocrinologist for exam to check for other physiological problems and possible lifelong Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Most young, healthy people recover, assuming they have something to recover. How do you know if you have something to recover? Baseline Testos blood levels.

After reading the boards for over four years, I am still amazed at the number of people not using ancillaries, not doing a recovery cycle, not doing blood testing, and not doing adequate recovery cycles.

Bro you need to start now, how ever you decide to do it, with 20mg of nolva ed. 10 shots of 1000iu is one way. 1 shot of 2500iu e5d is another. When I used it did the prevent athorpy way which is 500-1000iu 2 days a week through out the cycle. I used 500iu, it worked fine for me.

JohnnyB

Back