Lean's winter bulk Cycle

Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeah!

Yo bros - so I did a leg routine recc'd by big evil and it rocked! After the leg press i sat in the chair? sled? for a moment and watched my quads spasm about 1/2"!!! I felt like that guy in altered states watching my body do involuntary contractions!

here it is as written by Big evil - my stats are in Bold:
Leg ext (No negatives on these man, killer on the ACL)
25@40 lbs 25 reps
20@6020 reps
15@10015reps

1 set 21's style w/ say 90-110 lbs: (these are done best in this order:
7 full reps, 7 top 1/2 reps (squeezing, no rocking/swinging), 7 bottom half (if done properly this may involve barely moving the weight)Fukkin Beast! i kind of wimped out on the top half so I did those again at the end for a total of 28

1 DROP SET: 120xmax..90xmax..60xmax
BurnOUT 120x17; 90 x 11; 60x4!

LEG PRESS:
30 x 2 plates ea sidehit 30
20x4 plateshit 20 with difficulty
1set max reps w 5plates w feet 4 inches apart and knees kept that same distance apart. Go all the way down and only 3/4 up.
11 reps
1set max reps w 5 plates w feet just wider than shoulder width apart (knees same) w same 3/4 reps
14reps
1 set max reps with 2 plates w feet 1 foot apart. Once you think you want to stop..... dont - you should be able to get at least 50.
fukkin 47 - and I barely hit that!

Walking Lunges w/ constant tension (3/4 reps elliminating lockout)
2 sets to near failure (only broomstick on shoulders or one of those cardio/aerobics bars, keep chest high)did these w a 30 lb BB - felt like a pussy carrying the broomstick............33 steps; 38 steps

SQUATS
4 sets x 8-12 reps....weight = ???
Fukkin nailed these! My knees felt great - I took about 4 mins between sets
10x135
8x185
8x205
6x225
Ilast leg day i could barely hit 135 because my knees hurt so bad.This time it was the muscle that gave out first!!!!

Few sets of bicep curls just for the ego
10 x 35
10x45
8x45

35 mins cardio.
also did my IGF before workout in my vastus lateralis; after workout mgf; cjc, ghrp-6 and gh same locations.

all in all, the best 120 mins of my day...;-)

Big thanks to Evil - I'm sure I'll curse you tomorrow!

Last edited:
Dude, don't listen to RJ, he sleeps with fat bitches. He just uses weight lifting as an excuse to look sexy.

If your muscles are feeling out your shirt more, and your waist is getting smaller, then you're doing something right. What are your goals for this cycle?

Strength? Size? Weight?

hey, fat girls are like mopeds... fun to ride til your friends see you on one.

I have to agree with larry here though. Don't even get on a scale. Take measurements and BF%... those are the indicators of true success. Body comp changes are what its all about.

The entire year of 2006 I weighed 245lbs the whole year, but I can show you pictures from the beginning of the year to the end and you'd be amazed. Who gives a whit what the scale says. Its not about how much you weigh... its about how much you LOOK like you weigh.

As for all that volume, hey, whatever works for you, i just can't do it. Now, i will say that warming up is very important, but i never do alot of stretching until after i train. IMO toomuch stretching beforehand is not a good idea and a good cause for injury. But as we get older we need to warmup quite a bit. If you're doing a bunch of light weight stuff to warm up the joints, muscle etc. thats great. I do that also.

sounds like its going well Lean. I'm interested to see how that CJC/GHRP combo works.

end of week 3

Dudes;
This could not have been a better week for me and the lifting. had some great workouts and felt like I was taxing the muscles and not joints. i have been uber concerned with form and going slow if thats what it takes to maintain it.

I guess the test is kicking in and the Dbol for sure gives me quite a lift. Diet was not perfect - I missed a few meals when I was busy at work so I prolly ended up with 3500 instead of 4200.

Sat workout (after 8.5 hours sleep!!!!)
Chest
Incline BB bench press
2 warmups
10x205
8x205
8x225
4x245!!! (I am hoping this will be easy next week)

5 degree (almost flat) DB bench press

15x60 warmup
10x75
10x85
8x100 Big progress here - I was going for the 95's and a big dude said "Go for the Hunnies!" so I did...
6x100

Flat DB Flyes
10x40
10x50
10x50

Pec deck
4 sets of 8-6 reps- just pumped it as heavy as i could, but forgot to look at the # (3/4 stack)

Cable flyes
15x 65
10x75
8x85

Hamms

lying curl
4 sets of 10 heavy weights - (3/4stack)

Lying one leg ham curls
4 sets of 10 ea leg 2 plates (really light but hard as hell after the others)

SLDL's
warmup 10 x 135
10x225
8x275
8x295
6x315 struggled with these but kept my back flat.

Dips and bench dips
Did okay on the bench dips, but the regular dips were disappointing. These just hurt when I do them (in a joint way) so i am staying off the dip bars. And I used to be really good at dips... oh well.

30 mins cardio; felt strong as hell :) Cardio sukked 'cause i watched Cal get annihilated by Stanfurd....

shake after cardio

got my pins confused so i took my CJC, IGF, MDG, and GHRP all at the same time before the dips and then 10 mins later did the GH.

Weight was 205 today after the workout - down 3 lbs - not a very impressive "bulk" for 4200 cals so far.
Tomorrow is arm day!!
later!

Haha, that's funny with the guy telling you to go for the 'hunnies'.

I would have grabbed the 110s just to show him what's up.

That's a good number for DB bench.

Also, 315 x 6 for DL?! Good stuff man. Be careful though. DL is an art more than a science.

Dude, us tall dudes are sooooo hard to develop superb muscular legs and arms. We have a longer ROM. I don't know when my wheels will start looking monstorous but I hope soon, cuz I'm getting fucking antsy.

Speaking of legs, I'm out to do my leg workout.

Beast up brother!

Good log btw!

Glad to see you running a log, I find them inspiring. You can definitely bulk at your age, especially running 6iu of GH and some deca, your physiological age is probably way younger than 51. Glad to see RJ finally handing out some good advice :beertoast

hey Guys;
Here is progress pic after 6 weeks of dieting and 3 weeks of cycle. I feel leaner -1" on my waist but apart from that not much to write home about. maybe i have to eat even MORE! (dunno if that is humanly possible.) Anyways workouts are great and still doing well w/ the diet in spite of a few pumpkin pie slip ups (only 1 with whipped cream....) It's a 20 week cycle so i am only 1/7 into it. Damn - got to get some size on my legs though....

i posted the comparison pic on the 1st post.

Wow, man. Just wow!!!!!

Keep up the excellent work! I CANT wait to see what the results are after you're through with your cycle.

Systematic period!
Control entirely
a marvelous search mechanism –
ch***322;opy
P.S. Yahoo – the complete wish be establish! Google: nothing was undeniably off of the window…
ch***322;opy
Bye to dick!
ch***322;opy

lean, if this advice can't help you reach your goals I don't know what can. :iwstupid:

lean, if this advice can't help you reach your goals I don't know what can. :iwstupid:

"Bye to dick!" some kind of warning about too much DECA?

So i feel like a giant dick head - I was reading the vial of EQ500 and realized that if I wear my glasses to read the tiny type, it says trenbolone Ethanate and NOT testosterone Ethanate! So I guess I've been using cutting gear for my bulk! I decided to put that stuff away for a future cycle and just shoot everything separate: 200mg Test E 200 Test P; 200 EQ & 200 deca.

inspite of being a bone head about that, I had a great workout today, maybe in anticipation of Turkey day!

Shoulders & Traps
started w/ lots of upper body warm ups

seated Military DB press

15 x35
10x60
7x70
7x70
4x70 fried!

superset front and side delt raises
10x15
10x20
8x25
8x25

seated machine side delt raises
4 set to failure

Standing Push press - love these I feel like an olympic lifter
10x95
10x115
7x135
7x135
4x135 perfect form, clean lockout

shrugs
20x50
20x45
20x45 there was a pro at the gym today (super nice guy) and he suggested that I go lighter on the shrugs and lean forward slightly. Tried it and it was way tougher than what I have been doing w/ 90's and 100's.

Upright rows EZ bar

3x10x60

side cable delt raises(1 arm)
10x20
10x25
8x30
5x30

cable pull though's
2x 10 x35

Sauna and shower!

Tomorrow I run in the local 5k race w/ my kids - should be hella fun - i am sure they'll beat me - and love it! hahahaha

I'm gonna have to give that leaning forward a try...

HAHA at running Tren. No wonder you were turning into such a beast so fast. You find it difficult to do cardio while you were accidentally taking tren?

GL with the race. I'm off to work to make double pay! Good news is I'll be home in time for the family dinner.

I'm gonna have to give that leaning forward a try...

HAHA at running Tren. No wonder you were turning into such a beast so fast. You find it difficult to do cardio while you were accidentally taking tren?

GL with the race. I'm off to work to make double pay! Good news is I'll be home in time for the family dinner.
Hey Bird - I've been doing well w/ my cardio lately, although nothing like a couple of years ago - mostly because of knee pain. i used to love to run super fast - esp on the treadmill, but now try to go slower to be kind to the knees. Never get my HR up past 150 tho and I used to get it to around 175 when I sprinted. So i doubt it's the tren, but maybe a contributing factor. I'm definitely not following my own advice with this cycle. IMO - too may compounds. I was hoping to do just Test and EQ to see what that was like, but i added in the Deca for the joints, and the tren because i can't read the labels.....Anyways now it's a bit simpler - last week of Dbol. The peptides are the new thing for me this time around - as you will read below - I seem to be getting crazy pumps and lots of vascularity at times. one thing I am missing in the last couple of weeks is morning wood - maybe that's the deca, dunno. I just switched my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from exemestane to Prami - i'll see what that does.

TURKEY DAY
I am finally feeling human again - shitty sleep last night - it may have been a carbo/sugar hangover.

DietI did great on the diet all day except at 2pm Tday dinner. I didn't think my cheat was so bad but I guess my body can't handle it: 8 oz turkey breast; 3 Tablespoons gravy; 2Tablespoons cranberry sauce; 1/2C roasted root veggies w/ olive oil; 1/2 cup bread stuffing;1 cup Brussels sprouts w/ light olive oil dressing; 2 slices pumpkin pie w/ whipped cream; 2 slices apple pie. SO I knew the pie was bad, but the rest seemed fairly healthy. I forced myself to eat my regular dinner at 8 pm: 8 oz lean beef; sauteed 1/2 onion & red bell pepper. Casein shake at 3 am (couldn't sleep)almost forgot - 1/2 banana and 2 mini size "builders bars" after the race.

Cardio
i started off the day with a 5K in my town - felt great for it, but after 10 mins going up 2 hills, my calves had this crazy pump and were hard as rocks, and then the left one started cramping. I had taken the CJC/GHRP & GH upon waking so maybe that was it. I tried several times to stretch it out, work thru it, etc. but 20 mins in, decided it wouldn't be worth it if I was so sore I couldn't work legs/ calves this week. So I walked the rest, chatted with some neighbors along the way and got in maybe another 10 mins of slow running - a fantastic time of 48 mins - LOL

One thing tho - it was such an amazing pump that I may try that once a week to work my calves. On the hills it was mostly toe running so the calves were red hot.

Took a bath last night and this am, my wife went over the calves with a rolling pin - that hurt but helped hugely as they were still really tight.

Turkey Day Back & Ab workout 10 am
Close grip Reverse pull downs
8x200
8x220
5x250(PR -never went this high before!)
4x250

Good Mornings
10x135
10x135
8x155 (did these at the bench because all the racks were busy, so I was a bit conservative)

Tbar Rows

8x90
8x115
8x135
4x160 + 3 negatives

Seated cable rows
8x200
8x210
4x230
6x230

SLDL's
8x135
8x185
8x235
7x325(PR- I was super careful to go slow on these and keep good form so I wouldn't tweak my back. I had the music up really loud and made some terrible faces/grunts - oh well - no cute girls there so I guess that's ok....)

Ab leg lift captains chair

3set of 10

hanging leg lifts (really good form on these - all the way up and almost no swing at the bottom!)
10 x BW+20
10xBW+25

and then I was off to the feeding frenzy!

"Bye to dick!" some kind of warning about too much DECA?

So i feel like a giant dick head - I was reading the vial of EQ500 and realized that if I wear my glasses to read the tiny type, it says trenbolone Ethanate and NOT testosterone Ethanate! So I guess I've been using cutting gear for my bulk! I decided to put that stuff away for a future cycle and just shoot everything separate: 200mg Test E 200 Test P; 200 EQ & 200 deca.

mo such thing as cutting gear brother. You can cut/bulk on anything. Its all about how you eat. But whatever works for you is good. Seem to be handling all that volume ok.

30 fucking sets on shoulder day. Jesus!!

Calves are still hella sore from my 5 K run on T-day, but in a good way. knees are doing okay - I may be getting stronger and that's helping out with these areas.

Good diet yesterday - almost spot on.
Today spot on except for a 3" x 3" piece of waffle with sugar free syrup. If you haven't tried that syrup - it's the bomb! i love it in my oatmeal. Tonight dinner w/ friends at home - only cheat will be a piece of birthday cake.

Saturday Workout
This was all based on the Mike Mentzger HIT videos. AWESOME!!!! check these out - I got pumped just watching! LOL
YouTube - Mike Mentzer's HIT: Chest & Back - Part I

did all my peptides 2 hour beforehand and then right after workout.
Looking quite vascular.

Chest & Shoulders & Hammies

machine incline bench press
3 heavy sets: pyramid up to failure 4 secs up squeeze 4 secs; 4 seconds down - very contrilled.
Pec Deck
2 heavy sets to failure (20;15 reps - same 4 sec movement and squeeze. Squeeze was intense!)

machine incline bench press

3 sets to failure (7-8reps)
Last set: 5 reps plus 4 negatives

Hammies
Lying ham curl
3 sets slow 4/4/4sec 105lbs

One leg curls
1 set of 20 alternating 2 plates (20lbs?)

Deads
10 x 135
10 x 225
5x315
4x315
1x315! All GREAT form - very proud of my self for that. I want to bring in a video recorder to see myself from the side and see if it looks as good as from the front.

45degree back extensions
2 sets of 10 BW

2 sets bicep curls just to get a pump
4 sets forearm curls w/ the 45# bar

25 mins cardio.

It all felt great, but I wished i had a spotter for all sets - only got one for the incline press. it would be great to do negatives on the pec deck. i'm getting complements at the gym - how big I look - weighed in at 206 this am - not an ounce of weight gain in 6 weeks!

Yo bros
here it is mid week and the end of 4 weeks on cycle. I am dropping the IGF for 2 weeks now to give a rest and continuing with the CJC, GH, GRHP and MFD. lots of wierd feelings from all the peps plus some really nice dime size bruises! How the F is that possible with a slin pin? LOL I am thinking that some of the joint pain is from the GH - also the pain in my wrist. None of it is really severe, i am just curious where it comes from because it is def not DOMS.

Took yesterday off and today had a shorter workout 'cause i had to do dinner duty for the kids (burritos!) also no cardio - just too wiped out.

LEG DAY Larrybird has shamed me into putting in extra effort and it was really funny to see peeps at the gym looking at me on the final reps on the leg press! i guess i looked like I was going to explode or hulk out! hahahahaha

Leg ext
25@50 lbs
17@60
15@110

1 set 21's style 110 lbs:
7 full reps, 7 top 1/2 reps;7 bottom half

1 DROP SET: 120xmax..90xmax..60xmax
BurnOUT 120x11; 90 x 9; 60x15

LEG PRESS:
30 x 2 plates ea side
20x4 plates ea side
1set max reps w 5plates w feet 4 inches apart 13 reps
1set max reps w 5 plates w feet shoulder width 17reps
1 set max reps with 2 plates w feet 1 foot apart. 53!!

Walking Lunges
2 sets w a 40 lb BB; 40 steps; 52 steps[/B]

SQUATS
8x135
8x135
8x205
7x245
6x245
3x245
had a really nice ROM on these. First sets got A2G; last sets 90 degree knee bend

Pinned my peps and off to the Burrito Shop!

Diet
Just tracked my Calories on Fitday and it's looking like
Cals Total 4,023
Fat 146.9(g)
Carbs294.4 (g)
Prot 377.5 (g)​

Most days are VERY similar although occaisionally i sneak something - for example 2 small cookies at the office today - i forgot to include above.

i have also been monitoring my blood glucose and it dives to 79 about an hour after breakfast (whey shake, PB, and 2 c oatmeal)

I'm not sure but maybe thats good and i am burning fat when it's low like that. Any Thots?

That's it. i am taking thursday off because i get to go to LAfor work fri-Sun. Love those trips cause get to go to a number of big Gyms there and i always am uber motivated - usually get a PB! LOL Also going to catch the Excaliber show which should be terrific as well - tough competition in BB in LA!

Agreeing with RJ on the Anavar (var) dose, I ran 50mg ED for 6 weeks and noticed hardly any effect besides an occasional "hard" feeling in my bi's. Care to elaborate more on the GHRP/CJC? I happen to be very interested in the two and I'm just curious what your knowledge is. I've followed you before homie, but it's escaping my memory now....have you run GH before? Also, any particular reason your choosing adex over low dose letro eo3? Back of your tri's are looking good bro! Not busting your balls with all these questions homie, just showin respect for our vets, not to mention I'd be alot more concerned with a good bro such as yourself running a great cycle as opposed to "I'm gonna run tren for my first cycle I've really thought this out guys"

Okay - so I must have been hasty in my comment about the Dbol... Had an amazing chest workout last night! I am def feeling like superman's younger brother... hit my IGF 100mcgm in bi's before workout and had huge pumps in my chest and arms - even tho I didn't directly work arms...

I am in the "honeymoon" stage with this cycle - (where anything is possible) and i am so stoked to see quick gains in strength. just a few months ago i was bellyaching about how i maxed out at 75dbs for flat bench - down 40 lbs from my max the previous year. so now it looks like i am headed back there faster!

Got out of work early and hit the gym at 4 pm. i hate not having a preworkout drink but i can't sleep with the caffeine, etc if I do it after 1pm. Energy was still good, though and i put in a good effort on shoulders and delts

warmups
4 sets of DB military 10 x 35

standing military push press
10 x 95
2 x 135
2x135( did this last week x 8 but today was too heavy to do reps)
8x115
7x115
7x115

seated side delt raise machine
forgot the weight - about half the stack
4 sets 7-10 reps

Rear delt Flye machine these felt awesome - did them really slow count 3 open and 3 back
10 x 100
10x130
10x140
8x140

front raises
10 x 20
10 x 25

Cable side raises (both arms at once)
10 x 20
10x20
8x25
6x25

Pull thrus with rope
4 sets 8-10 to failure

Front BB raises
10 x 95
10 x 95
10 x 115
6x135
6x135

DB Shrugs
10x40
10x50
10x65
10x75
10x85
8x95
and back down to 10's (80 reps no rest)

30 mins cardio. My left calf is still fukked up after last Thursday's 5 K attempt - more cramping on the treadmill tonight - finished on a bike. i think maybe it's a sprain - ankle is hella swollen - "Cankle" Time for a ice packs and ibuprophen!

pinned the IGF and MGF in my delts.2.5 iu's growth after workout w/ CJC & GHRP Getting good at this in the bathroom stall... too many pins tho - 5!

Back