Let Me Know What You All Think

baseballwb

I just started my first cycle today of Winny..this is my workout let me know what you guys think..my frame is 5'10" 183lbs 10% BF..im lookin to gain lean muscle mass...gain a few pounds but shred up..ill be adding pictures of what i look like now and 4 weeks in and another after my cycle is completed..LET ME KNOW BROS

Mon:Chest/Tri/ABS; DB bench press, incline press, DB butterflies, cable crossovers, pushups 2*max, skull crushers, rope pulldowns,kickbacks

Tues:Legs/ABS; Squat, Leg Press, machine leg extensiions, machine leg curls, Lunges???

Wed:OFF

Thurs:Shoulders/ABS; Military Press, shrugs, lat raises, calve raises

Frid: Back/Bicep/ABS; Lat pulldowns, Seated cable rows, bentover DB rows, Standing barbell curls, sitting DB curls, hammer curls, forearms

Sat: Legs/ABS; same routine as tuesday

Sun: OFF

And of course eat like a mofo..plenty of chicken. 90% lean hamburgers, 3 low carb high protein shakes a day

u can cancell the pushups out
Lunges you don't need you already got alot of Quadricep excercises in their you can alternate between lunges and leg extension. Also you are doing 3 excercises for hamstrings and just one for hamstring. You might get some muscle imbalance.
For back if you want some growth Try deadlifts I have noticed I look alot fuller now.

Whats your reps and sets for each muscle group?

basically everything is 3 sets 8-10 reps...4 sets of sqauts though...i dont have the access to deadlift though..i play minor league ball and if the trainers caught me doin that they would prob flip...someone give me some tips on what to do for quads and hamstrings to balance them out..thanks

Sqauts, leg press and lunges to hit them already but not that much.

My leg routine is:
Squats
leg press
leg curls
I do 4 sets each, and I like too go heavy 4-8 reps usually.

Also you can do Hamstrings on a different day with 2 excercises like Stiff legged deadlifts and then leg curls.

ok i just read that you are, the leg workout is too high volume on quads, up the weight and intensity, lower the volume, stretch religiously!!!
if you dont want to do deads(or cant) do rack pulls/half deads, they hit the traps pretty well...

the trainers keep a pretty good eye on us when we work out..and im a picther so they dont let us do shit like rack pulls,dead lifts shit like that..which is total bs but whatever..another thing is doing legs 2 times a week to much while on a cycle..or should that be ok..the main thing im lookin to add muscle to is my legs..just wondering if they will have enough time to rest..thanks for the tips fellas..Beast i think ill go with what you said and throw my leg ext. out the window

legs twicw a week should be ok, just make sure you are getting the right nutrients, protein and carbs to recover and optimize the results of your cycle.....

is that ratio to lean up..or add mass...should i throw my Eas low carb high protein shakes out the window and go with something else??

Back