new cycle for 2017 log tren ace test p

Nice damm for some reason i thought you were off are you really on 150 a day???? Fuck bro what else you running?

Yes i am and 50mg test p with 50mg mast p..... Keep in mind im pretty immume been doing tren for alot more than most people and im stupid. My goal is to become the strongest ive ever been so thos is a big jump start i missed a ton of training due to injuries.

Probably will stop tren in 2 weeks for 2 months then blast it again hard into next comp. I use this much now to try and power through pain not smart but i will try everything in hopes to not miss something that i planned a year ago not to mention its very important to me.

Yes i am and 50mg test p with 50mg mast p..... Keep in mind im pretty immume been doing tren for alot more than most people and im stupid. My goal is to become the strongest ive ever been so thos is a big jump start i missed a ton of training due to injuries.

Probably will stop tren in 2 weeks for 2 months then blast it again hard into next comp. I use this much now to try and power through pain not smart but i will try everything in hopes to not miss something that i planned a year ago not to mention its very important to me.

True you talking about that pl comp??
How do you go with sides at that dose? ? Damm must be spending some coin on tren running those doses lol

True you talking about that pl comp??
How do you go with sides at that dose? ? Damm must be spending some coin on tren running those doses lol

Sides are sides with tren for me insomnia is always gonna happen any dose. Aggression short temper i have to watch out for and control any dose. Yes its a PL comp where less is not more i dont care what people say the shit makes you stronger on any diet. Price i dont spend much these days i always have someone to help fumd my comps.

Sides are sides with tren for me insomnia is always gonna happen any dose. Aggression short temper i have to watch out for and control any dose. Yes its a PL comp where less is not more i dont care what people say the shit makes you stronger on any diet. Price i dont spend much these days i always have someone to help fumd my comps.

Nice a bit of sponsorship is what you want save your own hard earned. Yeah i think your right ive definitely felt alot stronger since starting my run and yeah man like you said i think the sides are there at any dosage at least for me Anyways definitely feel good though . Yea ive been waiting to check out a few of your pics bro i dont think anyone can upload them at the moment Goodluck at the meet anyways brother

Rest night misses is sick so she was in bed all day and night so i ended up staying up until 11 watching kids movies with the young fella chest tomorrow

Chest night last night didn't get a spare minute to update so doing it tonight while im chugging down my pre workout.

Started with incline bench something i dont usally do tbh and now i remember why first rep felt like my shoulder was about to exploded / pop out fucking thing im barely able to bench my body weight all my other lifts are at max or beating pbs
Apart from the bench even other lifts for chest are great military press standing with easy curl bar fine seated with dumbells fine bench fucked no good considering chest hasn't been one of my best points i wanted to focus on it a bit during this cycle but i dont know now
I remember roush talking about medium to low weight high reps s to bring up lagging body part's but im not sure if it would work well with a compound lift like bench any suggestions guy's? ???? Any ways pushed through and finished the workout but didn't feel great lifting less than i did when i was 18
Incline bench 6x8
Bench 6x8
Military press standing easy curl bar6x8
Decline bench 6x8
Military press dumbells seated 6x8
And couldn't do anything else shoulder was done
Righto off to do some back

I think it will work with a compound lift...imo of course.
Maybe try for 2 weeks. If not try something else.
It always seems when your working hard and can add in more work in anyway shape or form....results happen.

Keep grinding bro!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Just re read that can you feel anything at 200 a week?
Hows it treating you so far?

Like 9er said, sides come at any dose. Insomnia is worst for me. Strength increase is very noticeable. Pumps have me getting some serious stares..like "whats that dude on",,lol. Mainly taking this amount for nutrient partitioning effects which isn't something I cant notice, I'm just taking it for whats said about tren that it does help...partitioning. Mixed with mast, definently my fav combo.

I think it will work with a compound lift...imo of course.
Maybe try for 2 weeks. If not try something else.
It always seems when your working hard and can add in more work in anyway shape or form....results happen.

Keep grinding bro!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Will do brother coudnt hurt is what i was thinking 2 weeks it is bench will be the only lift that will be done this way though killing the rest
Thanks for the advice brother

Like 9er said, sides come at any dose. Insomnia is worst for me. Strength increase is very noticeable. Pumps have me getting some serious stares..like "whats that dude on",,lol. Mainly taking this amount for nutrient partitioning effects which isn't something I cant notice, I'm just taking it for whats said about tren that it does help...partitioning. Mixed with mast, definently my fav combo.
Nice how do you split up the doses? Ive never ran mast never really was all that appealing to me to be honest but maybe its something to have a looksee at a bit down the track ive fallen in love with the tren though very hard not to keep upping the dose lol and i got my d bol in the mail the other day its taking a great deal of self control not to start eating those aswell but ill just let the tren do its job for now although 100mg tren 50 prop and 50 dbol daily is sounding good

lol. I get it. Its hard not to take what you have, same here. Mast is very synergistic with tren and test. It really smoothes out tren sides so they aren't as acute. 400-600wk mast does the trick for me.

So back tonight and definitely made up for my shitty session last night weight going up every week love hitting back definitely my strong suit
Shrugs 6x8
Haney shrugs 6x8
Rows seated 6x8
Bent over rows 6x8
Wide grip pull ups with an extra 15 kg 30 something pound tied to my belt 6x10
And my arms felt neglected so grabbed the straight bar for something different loaded up medium weight and 5x8
And just so my tris didn't feel left out standing overhead tricep extension dumbell 5x8 and that was that
Found an old bloodhound gang album and threw her on for a look good stuff for sure Over and out

lol. I get it. Its hard not to take what you have, same here. Mast is very synergistic with tren and test. It really smoothes out tren sides so they aren't as acute. 400-600wk mast does the trick for me.

400 to 600 is thata high dose of mast ? Heard its got to be run fairly high to get much of an effect.
Just drop the mast then you can spend more on tren:)

Blakey how do you look lile with a pump at the gym? Ive been reading your posts and you really are not giving the typical this stufff is amazing feed back people give while on tren especially the 1st time.

Besides insomnia when i look in the mirror i literally look bigger within a few days delts and traps are the most obvious. Pumps at gym make you look fucken crazy andball u wanna do is look at yourself in the mirror every rep in awe. I hope your stuff is not underdosed ive had decent luck as far as quality but hope you really get to experience what this stuff really does. Chase the pump bro whatever you did before do more dont worry about strength dont get hurt you can grow big time with comfortable weight especially on tren

Blakey how do you look lile with a pump at the gym? Ive been reading your posts and you really are not giving the typical this stufff is amazing feed back people give while on tren especially the 1st time.

Besides insomnia when i look in the mirror i literally look bigger within a few days delts and traps are the most obvious. Pumps at gym make you look fucken crazy andball u wanna do is look at yourself in the mirror every rep in awe. I hope your stuff is not underdosed ive had decent luck as far as quality but hope you really get to experience what this stuff really does. Chase the pump bro whatever you did before do more dont worry about strength dont get hurt you can grow big time with comfortable weight especially on tren
Thanks brother to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if it were a bit underdosed ive never used this source before and i think i mentioned i a post beforehand that i was thinking it was a bit on the low side its hard to tell because ive never ran tren so

i definitely feel better as the dosage is getting higher im thinking of trying to bump it up to 100mgs daily i have got more aggression and definitely sleep issues so i dont think its bunk but yea more than likely underdosed im thinking.
As for the gym man definitely getting a nice pump veins popping but not crazy stronger i have put on a few kgs/pounds jumped on the scales and im definitely getting bigger but its a bit harder to tell in the mirror traps lats and arms do look bigger though

don't get me wrong happy so far but yea truthfully did expect more.
Hopefully its not tren e and all hits me at once and i lose my shit lol i dont think that's the case though its definitely looks the goods nice rusty color maybe up the dose? I definitely felt more at 150 eod

Last edited:
Thanks brother to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if it were a bit underdosed ive never used this source before and i think i mentioned i a post beforehand that i was thinking it was a bit on the low side its hard to tell because ive never ran tren so

i definitely feel better as the dosage is getting higher im thinking of trying to bump it up to 100mgs daily i have got more aggression and definitely sleep issues so i dont think its bunk but yea more than likely underdosed im thinking.
As for the gym man definitely getting a nice pump veins popping but not crazy stronger i have put on a few kgs/pounds jumped on the scales and im definitely getting bigger but its a bit harder to tell in the mirror traps lats and arms do look bigger though

don't get me wrong happy so far but yea truthfully did expect more.
Hopefully its not tren e and all hits me at once and i lose my shit lol i dont think that's the case though its definitely looks the goods nice rusty color maybe up the dose? I definitely felt more at 150 eod

Not that rusty is a bad thing but it tells me the brewer maybe is not that experienced. Gold piss color is ideal but ive had dark shit that was good but thats the chefs error. I think you are underdosed 100mg eod is amazing 1st time

I have done tren. But not mast.
For the summer I have lined up tren mast test all at 600 each...can't wait.
Tren makes my stubborn legs grow and like 49er said you don't wanna stop looking in the mirror.

Not that rusty is a bad thing but it tells me the brewer maybe is not that experienced. Gold piss color is ideal but ive had dark shit that was good but thats the chefs error. I think you are underdosed 100mg eod is amazing 1st time
Haha if i was pissing the color of this tren id be getting myself to hospital asap any way upping the dosage blast through this stuff and re stock with a different supplier 100 mg daily for a week then 150
On the dayleee bro :)

Last edited:
Back