lets see wtf you eat......

How do you guys feel about bacon? Don't usually have it but hit a buffet today and crushed a few pieces

Where is the bacon on the side and the huge chunk of melting butter on top the meat, with some creamy ranch dressing on the veggies and the avacodoes for dessert :)

I eat coconut oil with everything, is cashew butter ok i eat 2 tablespoons a day i want more but it has carbs

Sorry guys after more research i came to the conclusion keto is not my best option as far as for bodybuilding purpose and im looking for more of a reasonable lifestyle. What im doing now is consuming way less carbs and not being afraid to eat some dam fruit if i want some dam fruit lol......
i fucken love pineapple and berry smoothies nobody is taking that shit from me.

I still eat veggies wich was a huge change for me i never did in the past. I feel like im leaning out more now with the change and i look alot fuller and toned keeping carbs low. Ive had family members go on no carb diets and once they ate normal blew up into whales way worse than before. It was a great kick start diet for me made me see things about food differently, but no carbs is just nkt gonna work for me.

Back