LFC update (see! something good comes out of the chat board!)

gorilla_boy

Special
BiggieSwolls said:
Ive been meaning to ask you, how is that LFC cycle going? Hows the gains been so far? It was Fina and EQ right?

Still on the eq (dumped the test due to gyno...), week 9, stopped fina and all titty tenderness is gone. Gains? NOT impressive BUT pay attention to this (anyone else reading along):

MY DIET SUCKS, I DON'T EAT NEARLY ENOUGH. MY TRAINING IS HORRIBLE(but I just got a new hardcore parner). LFC works, I got the side effects, I got vascularity and density along with around 5-8 lbs

I'd say it's a great option for sure. The stuff works.

Good to hear you made some gains. Im running an all LFC cycle as well so hence the curiosity. I actually got some tenderness in the nip area as well but arimidex fixed it up. I must say I am quite impressed thus far in my cutter and I havent even started any Winstrol (winny) or clen yet.

My next cycle I think:

1g test/week
1-2mg arimidex/day (lower from 2 slowly)
Nolva 25 at least a day.
I just want to try it...

Aunty E's stuff wroked for me before.

Good to hear about the gains, sorry to hear your diet and training suck, i would make sure they are in order before you hit a gram of test

RoadHouse said:
Good to hear about the gains, sorry to hear your diet and training suck, i would make sure they are in order before you hit a gram of test

I'm the first to admit the kind of "juicer" I am. The lazy type. I do go through good periods but I always have an excuse. I'll eventually come along, it's my pattern in life. Dabble, dabble, dabble until it gets easier and intrinsic.

I know of one LFC guy that I am pretty sure will start shipping to the US again when the border quiets down a bit

i tried the tren and it worked very well for me...at 1 cc / day i was very impressed w/ my gains...11 QUALITY pounds in a 6 week span...diet was absolut...hehehe

LAWNSAVER said:
Just finished their fina and was not impressed!

Maybe fina isnt for me!! I'll stick to my test Eq cycles!!

The fina seemed under-dosed. I say that because 66mg eod of that Fina-H with the pink label gave me these really deep zits. Only two or three but really deep and they never seemed to want to surface so I'd wipe the area well with alcohol, get a fresh 18g pin and make a hole down into it. Squeeze a little, blood and puss, soak with alcohol on cotton balls, all better in a couple of days. I digress. I got zits from the LFC stuff at 150mg eod but not severe ones like the other stuff.

I had completely different results from the fina. I tried the homebrew and got decent results, and it was made by a bro that I totally trust. When I did the LFC, my results were off the hook, and the sides (like temper and hairloss) were so bad that I had to stop

needsize said:
I had completely different results from the fina. I tried the homebrew and got decent results, and it was made by a bro that I totally trust. When I did the LFC, my results were off the hook, and the sides (like temper and hairloss) were so bad that I had to stop

I really dont wanna say this, but that certain LFC guy we know so well, as a prize sent me 1 bottle for free. I hope it wasnt a bad bottle. I really dont think he would do that, but maybe...

My friend took a home brew of 75mg of fina and 50mg of prop per cc and took 1/2cc ED and just blew up!!

I lost weight! Yes I was on a gram of test, but I was also on Aromasin, so it shouldnt have water!

LAWNSAVER said:
I really dont wanna say this, but that certain LFC guy we know so well, as a prize sent me 1 bottle for free. I hope it wasnt a bad bottle. I really dont think he would do that, but maybe...

I dont think he would, like it or not, your opinion has a lot of pull, it wouldnt be a smart business move to say the least.

Also, hes a rep right? I didnt think the reps produced it, so how would he know the make-up of the tren?

Back