life of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after it is suspended

stonecold54

life of HCG after it is suspended

just wondering how long it lasts. I can get either 5000 ius per ml of 10000 ml. Obviously I will not use it all at once I was just wondering how long it will last refrigerated. thanks. I did see an earlier thread on this but I could not find it and I need to know by tonight to finish my order out. later

wow everyone must be in the bathroom at the same time. THere are like 30-40 members logged on and there has not been a new post in like 7 minutes. :D

Not sure how long it's good for, but if you use bacteriostatic water plus refrigeration it will last longer.

JohnnyB

I Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) comes with distilled water/saline solution, it will last longer if you mix it with BW.

Mix it with your own BW to get any IU/ML you want, 1000 IU/ml works well, then inject into a sealed sterile vial. I haven't read a study on it, but numbers thrown around are 10 days for the water that comes with it, up to 60 days with BW.

I get Profasi. It comes in a 10,000iu vial, w/ 10ml of BW. I mix it up w/ all the water (1000iu/ml). Try to use it up within 6 weeks or so. Keep in fridge, have not noticed a loss of potency.

buffdoc said:
I get Profasi. It comes in a 10,000iu vial, w/ 10ml of BW. I mix it up w/ all the water (1000iu/ml). Try to use it up within 6 weeks or so. Keep in fridge, have not noticed a loss of potency.

Hey Buffdoc, I have some Mexican Profasi, and the water says "Cloruro de Sodio 0.9%" That's just .9% sodium cloride, or a saline solution isn't it? I mixed with my own BW (.9% benzyl alcohol) just to make sure.

Direction for HCG:

Add the water to powder with the water given bro. After combining you need to refrigerate and it is good for about a month.

A 10,000iu kit comes with 1cc (or ml.) of sterile water. Once you reconstitute, 10ius on an insulin point equals 1000ius and done 10iu points (slin pin).
If no vial to put in pre-load slin pins and refrigerate.

Reconstitute is when you combine water and powder in one.

The the powder will just dissolve when the water is mixed via syringe instantly..it should be the active powder.

10ius on an insulin point equals 1000ius in typical Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) kit.....

The IU units are on the pin and its translates in terms of slin iu points as follows for typical 10,000iu kit:

a 10,000 iu kit if taken 5iu a day for 20 days=10,000..

AustinTX said:
Hey Buffdoc, I have some Mexican Profasi, and the water says "Cloruro de Sodio 0.9%" That's just .9% sodium cloride, or a saline solution isn't it? I mixed with my own BW (.9% benzyl alcohol) just to make sure.

You're right, that's normal saline (0.9% NaCl). That's for if you're going to give it all to the woman in one shot.
I think BW is def the choice here.

Juice Authority said:
Direction for HCG:

Add the water to powder with the water given bro. After combining you need to refrigerate and it is good for about a month.

A 10,000iu kit comes with 1cc (or ml.) of sterile water. Once you reconstitute, 10ius on an insulin point equals 1000ius and done 10iu points (slin pin).
If no vial to put in pre-load slin pins and refrigerate.

Reconstitute is when you combine water and powder in one.

The the powder will just dissolve when the water is mixed via syringe instantly..it should be the active powder.

10ius on an insulin point equals 1000ius in typical Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) kit.....

The IU units are on the pin and its translates in terms of slin iu points as follows for typical 10,000iu kit:

a 10,000 iu kit if taken 5iu a day for 20 days=10,000..

I prefer using the 10cc diluent, then the concentration is 1000 units per cc, so I'm injecting 0.5 to 1 cc at a time, which is more manageable for me.
The 1cc kit is designed to give the whole vial to the woman at once.

buffdoc said:
I prefer using the 10cc diluent, then the concentration is 1000 units per cc, so I'm injecting 0.5 to 1 cc at a time, which is more manageable for me.
The 1cc kit is designed to give the whole vial to the woman at once.

Good point Doc. I hadn't thought of that.

Back