Lion came through with the promo codes

carolinacrackah

Just letting everyone know that Lion did indeed come through with the prize promo codes as he promised. The order was delivered within 3 days.

I am just bumping this as a follow up to the other Research-ology post. What are these promo codes by the way?

It was a contest.

I'm noticing that I now see a banner ad on this site that 'ology is again looking for a site sponsor.

its about mother fucking time we got rid of that con artist fuck we know as Lion. too bad it should've been a few years ago but i guess it's never to late.

So let me get this straight:

StoneCold dropped the advertiser Researchology from this site, correct?

Very interesting. I guess after many moaned and groaned, the time had come to part ways.

But, I will say this: Even though they may have screwed over a bunch, I actually DID receive my order this past week, so I'm happy.

Will I order from them again? Probably not.

I'd just like to know if my assumption is in fact correct, or if there's something else to the removal of them?

SC?

RichGenetics said:
So let me get this straight:

StoneCold dropped the advertiser Researchology from this site, correct?

Very interesting. I guess after many moaned and groaned, the time had come to part ways.

But, I will say this: Even though they may have screwed over a bunch, I actually DID receive my order this past week, so I'm happy.

Will I order from them again? Probably not.

I'd just like to know if my assumption is in fact correct, or if there's something else to the removal of them?

SC?

OMG........!!!

"NO"......I have not done anything with them, in fact I am not the person who determines who 'ology's sponsors are or aren't......and just to save you asking another question of me...."no"...I don't know anything about this subject you refer to.

It just may well be for the safety of everyone concerned, if you know what I mean.

Glad you got your order, never doubted you would.

i ordered on the 8th and havent recieved anything. the site still says pending and lion wont answer any of my pms or emails.

donniebrasco said:
i ordered on the 8th and havent recieved anything. the site still says pending and lion wont answer any of my pms or emails.

*sigh*

I received items recently, but 3/4 of the aromisin leaked out in shipping. I emailed him over a week ago and got no response. Looks like I'll be using someone else..

still waiting lion.

after all the excuses you keep giving me, i was expecting that i would recieve my order within 6 weeks.

obviously not.

i dont even feel bad for anyone anymore... there have been numerous warnings about lion

Back