cardio- same

macro said:
sesapure
glucorell
lecithin
fish oil
WATER, hydration is key to every system
cardio- same

For a cycle containing only ana Anavar (var) as the only alkalated aas, would glucorell, fish oil, proper hydration, cardio, and MAYBe some Tyler's be all one would need?

Or would I even need the tylers for 40mg/ED of Anavar (var) for 10 weeks?

I vote milk thistle, I will use it together with papaine and L-Glutation... What do you think of that amino acid for that procedures? I think could be a good and cheap option. Any of you have test it?

yes all the way ed milk thistle

Can you use milk thistle while on cycle or is it better after it's over? I read something stone posted that said milk thistle slows down protein synthesis (I think). Wouldn't this prevent gains to some extent?

Also does anyone know the dosing for gp milk thistle? I got some but it's not English & I can't read it or type in weird characters we don't use on google. How much per day is used?

Last edited:
buddy, my "anecdotal series" was an effort to help my bro's from wasting their hard earned cash, believe what you want, its your option.

One guy with one test is hardly convincing of anything. I've read quite a few tests and overwhelming opinion says that silymarin is liver protective.

Back