Localized muscle growth

crazybear

Hi, would You mind suggesting to me wich combo is better to develope a little bit more the delts ?Mgf with Igf1-L3 ? DES with peg -mgf ?Wich dosages? I have read different posts on the forum about these peptides but it seems that the main goal is general body growth for the most of people , maybe I have misunderstood because of my english .I have tried just a little bit of igf1L3 but as I have purchased by the same brand hgh wich when I tested with igf1 blood exam resulted fake, I belived The little gains I got derived just from a different training ruotine . Thank You .

I've done a little bit of reading on these peps but I don't have enough knowledge to tell you for a fact. I've read that the peptide combos you speak of should be injected directly into the muscles you are trying to build up. But juiced porkchop and vibrant seem to have tons of knowledge on this stuff. Hopefully they can chime in.

I would use IGF-1 des 50-100mcg bilaterally in the muscles trained preworkout. Take this with a protein/carb shake that you sip on throughout the workout. Then postworkout take IGF-1 LR3 50-100mcg with another protein/carb shake w/ creatine.

I would use IGF-1 des 50-100mcg bilaterally in the muscles trained preworkout. Take this with a protein/carb shake that you sip on throughout the workout. Then postworkout take IGF-1 LR3 50-100mcg with another protein/carb shake w/ creatine.

Thank You for yours advise . I have found even the following article about it : unclez.org/cycle-builder/alternative-site-enhancement-by-mike-arnold/. What does it seems to You ? Maybe I would start with a lower dosage of des .

Sorry I forgot about you, Meathead! You know your stuff too!

For maximum localized growth, I'd use a protocol with all the igf peps(des, lr3, mgf, peg) and if you had the money, I'd even add myostatin hmp in there.

If you're on a budget, des pre workout and mgf post workout. Also lr3 would be good post workout as well.

For maximum localized growth, I'd use a protocol with all the igf peps(des, lr3, mgf, peg) and if you had the money, I'd even add myostatin hmp in there.

If you're on a budget, des pre workout and mgf post workout. Also lr3 would be good post workout as well.

And when inject peg-mgf ? Des pre workout and mgf post w/o . After 30 min igf1 l3 and peg-mgf in the non workout days or how ? I have all this stuff in the refrigerator . Up to now just donne 4 weeks of igf1l3 . Now for the second time to use directly all togheter or limit to a des - pegmgf and the third time use all the stuff as above suggested ?! Thank You for the help .

And when inject peg-mgf ? Des pre workout and mgf post w/o . After 30 min igf1 l3 and peg-mgf in the non workout days or how ? I have all this stuff in the refrigerator . Up to now just donne 4 weeks of igf1l3 . Now for the second time to use directly all togheter or limit to a des - pegmgf and the third time use all the stuff as above suggested ?! Thank You for the help .

before I start giving you an idea for a protocol, exactly which peps do you have on hand? I wasn't too sure from your post...

before I start giving you an idea for a protocol, exactly which peps do you have on hand? I wasn't too sure from your post...

I have igf1-l3 , Des-igf1 , peg-mgf , mgf . Plus hgh and ghrp-2 and mod grf(1-29) . My idea would be to try now the peptides for the local growth then ghrp and ghrh before to start a long therapy with hgh and ass . I really appreciate your help .Thank You .

I have igf1-l3 , Des-igf1 , peg-mgf , mgf . Plus hgh and ghrp-2 and mod grf(1-29) . My idea would be to try now the peptides for the local growth then ghrp and ghrh before to start a long therapy with hgh and ass . I really appreciate your help .Thank You .

ok, looks like you have the whole package. I gotta warn you though before I give you a sample protocol that its going to be a lot of pinning. and you will need to time the peps properly for maximum benefit.

here's a protocol for you for the lr3, des, mgf, peg(let me know if you want to add ghrp2/cjc in there because it can be added but changes the timing a little)

Workout Days:

Pre Workout
15 min pre 100mcg DES Bi-Lat (bi-lat means you split the dose up into 2 shots and inject the muscle group being worked out. in your case, focus on working out delts more because thats where you want most of the growth)

Post Workout
- 15 min Post workout 200mcg MGF Bi-Lat(into the muscle group you worked out)

- 20 min later 120mcg IGF-LR3 Sub Q (can be bi-lat as well but it's a lot of pinning into 1 muscle and subq works for lr3)

Non Workout Days
- am Dose PEG-MGF 200-300mcg Sub Q

Doses can be adjusted depending on your personal experience but what I laid out is a pretty good med-high dosing protocol. I'd recommend starting a little lower and work your way up.

Last edited:
Thank You very much ! Wich is the peg mgf dose in the non w/o days ? Yes , I can add the cjc/ghrp 2 . in this case how to do it ? Or can I run all the above without the last two and add testo propionate and winstrol or primo ? If I run continuosly the peptides for three weeks then pause for a week and then another three weeks is a problem ? Probably I have to go away with the family and I will be able to keep training but not to bring along the stuff (except for win/test in case) . Last spring I did a hgh primo and testo propionate cycle under the supervision of a doctor . After that he Let me have cjc1295 to recover . For this reason I tought to assume ghrp2/cjc after . He Made me the prescription for omnitrope but it was very expensive and I had a little bit of riptropin wich was VERY good . After that I purchased another brand (fake hgh after igf1blood test) and it ruined or at least stopped the progress . Instead very good result with cjc 1295 .

Ok, so the IGF DES is localized and the IGF lR3 is total body, meaning it doesnt matter where you inject?

Thank You very much ! Wich is the peg mgf dose in the non w/o days ? Yes , I can add the cjc/ghrp 2 . in this case how to do it ? Or can I run all the above without the last two and add testo propionate and winstrol or primo ? If I run continuosly the peptides for three weeks then pause for a week and then another three weeks is a problem ? Probably I have to go away with the family and I will be able to keep training but not to bring along the stuff (except for win/test in case) . Last spring I did a hgh primo and testo propionate cycle under the supervision of a doctor . After that he Let me have cjc1295 to recover . For this reason I tought to assume ghrp2/cjc after . He Made me the prescription for omnitrope but it was very expensive and I had a little bit of riptropin wich was VERY good . After that I purchased another brand (fake hgh after igf1blood test) and it ruined or at least stopped the progress . Instead very good result with cjc 1295 .

you can take a week break after 3 weeks, thats no problem. if you want to add ghrp2/cjc, here's the adjustment for workout days, everything else stays the same as my previous post:

Post Workout
- 15 min Post workout 300mcg MGF Bi-Lat

- 15 min after MGF Dose GHRP2/CJC Combo(not sure what dose you like, but I recommend 150-250mcg for ghrp2 and 150mcg for cjc. I use 250/150)

- 20 Min After GHRP Combo Dose 120mcg IGF-LR3 Sub Q

using the peps during an aas cycle is completely fine.

Thank You very much for the help ! In few days I will start the cycle and then I will keep You informed with the result . Altough I have read some post about how to reconstitute the peptides but up to now I had just igf1l3 in 100 mcg so to put an insuline syringe full of BW meant 100 mcg of the peptide reconstituted , but now the vials are 1 mg ( igf1 + DES ) , 2 mg mgf and peg and grf1-29 . 5mg the ghrp 2 . How many insuline syringes for a ml.? Not sure about the capacity and if the different kind of insuline syringes differ among themselve just for the size of the needle . Thank You again !

Thank You very much for the help ! In few days I will start the cycle and then I will keep You informed with the result . Altough I have read some post about how to reconstitute the peptides but up to now I had just igf1l3 in 100 mcg so to put an insuline syringe full of BW meant 100 mcg of the peptide reconstituted , but now the vials are 1 mg ( igf1 + DES ) , 2 mg mgf and peg and grf1-29 . 5mg the ghrp 2 . How many insuline syringes for a ml.? Not sure about the capacity and if the different kind of insuline syringes differ among themselve just for the size of the needle . Thank You again !

I always use 1/2ml bw for 1mg of peptide, that way on a u100 1cc slin pin, 5iu = 100mcg 10iu = 200mcg and so on. you'd use 1ml for the 2mg pep, 2.5ml for the 5mg...

Thanks a lot !You reconstitute in the above proportions Igf1-l3 and DES-igf1 with acetic acid and then you add in the syringe 10-15 iu. BW ( the double or triple of the AA ) ? I forgot to ask You about it , sorry .

Nothing is going to make ur delts grow in particular, no peps anyway. AAS will give u boulders ! dont forget to do ur rotater cuff work after every shoulder session
!

I started two days ago peg mgf and des I will incerase the dosages and after a couple of weeks add the other stuff . I will jeep You informed . Just with the two substances above to see how to they function alone in combo .

Yes Diced , I have this suspect . Let see ... However in the last few months I kept the concentration on the rear delts organizing the routine in a way that they are sollecitated in every session and seems they respond to this training . The fact is that I don't use surely enough aas . My cycles had been 1 win a week for two months 1hcg every 15/20 days with 4iu hgh . Then another with one primobolan and one testovis (propionate) a week for 2 months with 4iu hgh . This under a doctor's supervision . No t3 nothing .after the hgh three weeks cjc 1295. Its a year that he prescribes me 2000 hcg every 20 days .In october I would like to start a six months therapy with hgh and aas . In september a surgical operation will stop me for a while . I am 48 188 cm 98 kg 10% bf .Still hoping to have further gains at least in developing a little bit the lagging parts .

Back