longest u guys habe run tren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right...so instead of admitting that you didn't express yourself clearly in your original statement and learning something from the facts I gave you, you decided to blame me for "tooting my own horn" because I disagreed with your factually incorrect statement?

Really??

I did admit I didn't express myself clearly, are you blind?
Bragging about how smart you think you are is arrogant. Be smart or be a reader that absorbs what he reads, and feel free to share, comparing yourself to a Dr is just being cocky (I'm not going to say it isn't true, my Dr isn't a nutritionist, he would refer me to one if I needed that) but do you really feel the need for acceptance by pointing this out?
The rest of what you said may or may not be correct, reading stuff on the internet doesn't make it true or false, I read and make my own decisions based on the sources. Just because you say something doesn't make it fact, without sources to back it up it is just hearsay.
Leaving me negative feedback was cute. Please do it again because it really made my day.

Last edited:
Im sure you work hard on your physique, do you find it unacceptable to show it off from time to time?

I am not a show off, I have been 240 and sub 10% bf throughout my younger life and never felt the need to "show off" I wear complimentary clothing, and go out, but I never would post pics of myself or take my shirt off to impress other, I don't require the validation of others to feed my ego.

If others chose to do so then that is all fine and dandy, they have their reasons, but it's not my thing.

Last edited:
I think with some of the people here running some good amounts of gear, shit is bound to get crazy at times. I remember like ten years ago, there were like 5 of my buddies on tren. These motherfuckers were constantly out of hand. There was always a fight or something going on. Looking back now, its kinda funny.
Anyways, point is to try and keep your cool. Everybody snaps. Its actually pretty easy to do on this thread especially. Almost seems more productive to beat your head off a wall. Atleast talk to it anyways...

Bragging about how smart you think you are is arrogant. Be smart or be a reader that absorbs what he reads, and feel free to share, comparing yourself to a Dr is just being cocky (I'm not going to say it isn't true, my Dr isn't a nutritionist, he would refer me to one if I needed that) but do you really feel the need for acceptance by pointing this out?
The rest of what you said may or may not be correct, reading stuff on the internet doesn't make it true or false, I read and make my own decisions based on the sources. Just because you say something doesn't make it fact, without sources to back it up it is just hearsay.
Leaving me negative feedback was cute. Please do it again because it really made my day.

Saying you forgot to add some words or your statement wasn't complete isn't the same as admitting you didn't express yourself clearly.

Whether he is coming off as arrogant or not isn't the point IMO, the point is whether or not the statement was factually correct or not. I find it ironic that you point out the hearsay in RippedZilla's statement but don't acknowledge the hearsay in your own "....it's true my Doc says it". The facts are out there and I'm sure he wouldn't mind pointing out the relavent sources to you if you're interested in reading them.

And lastly, let me tell you RippedZilla and I have talked on occasion. He is every bit as knowledgeable on the topic of nutrition as he makes himself out to sound. Every bit. He mixes the science with the actual practice and will back up every statement he makes if needed. That's not to say he knows every little detail but he is certainly not here seeking acceptance...he is helping people that don't know nutrition. P

Saying you forgot to add some words or your statement wasn't complete isn't the same as admitting you didn't express yourself clearly.

We will agree to disagree. I'm not going to argue semantics with anyone... primarily because I just don't care.

Whether he is coming off as arrogant or not isn't the point IMO, the point is whether or not the statement was factually correct or not. I find it ironic that you point out the hearsay in RippedZilla's statement but don't acknowledge the hearsay in your own "....it's true my Doc says it". The facts are out there and I'm sure he wouldn't mind pointing out the relevant sources to you if you're interested in reading them.

That's nice. I'll give this one to you. I will bow out at this stage and leave you to continue the fascinating debate on your own with your friend Rip...I have no interest in arguing (or debating or anything along those lines, you're right I'm wrong, I just don't care...I really don't :)) on the internet.

Last edited:
That's nice. I'll give this one to you. I will bow out at this stage and leave you to continue the fascinating debate on your own with your friend Rip...I have no interest in arguing (or debating or anything along those lines, you're right I'm wrong, I just don't care...I really don't :)) on the internet.

Again instead of acknowledging what was said you misdirect. Whether he's my friend or not, that doesn't change the validity of his statements. Instead of taking it personal learn from it and follow your own advice as you stated it in post #341.

Just by reading the things on this thresd what rippzilla and dre were discussing about nutrition and how certain foods play a major role in fat loss ect is pretty advanced stuff man, I am sure its not advanced for them but to me it has to be broken down in small steps to learn about proper dieting and nutrition

Again instead of acknowledging what was said you misdirect. Whether he's my friend or not, that doesn't change the validity of his statements. Instead of taking it personal learn from it and follow your own advice as you stated it in post #341.

keep going...

My threads got every twist and turn u can think of, if u want to release some anger and rant come to this thread to do so lol

keep going...

View attachment 556510

What's the definition of a hypocrite? Cute, I'm sure at least your negative feedback you received was signed. We can keep going as long as you desire and you can sink yourself further in a hole or you can just stop taking things to heart. Your call.

Last edited:
Grocery's, protein, carbs, fats, greens
Eventually will be switching things out the lower bf I get

Last edited:
I'm sure at least your negative feedback you received was signed.

Wrong (real surprise there), it was left unsigned.

We can keep going as long as you desire

I know this is a fact for sure, you INSIST on getting in the last word, always. You believe I should take as a lesson learned, why because you say so GFYS. Your comments mean less than nothing to me, and you are on my ignore list as such.

I promise I will not follow up despite your provoking. You can have the last word.

Last edited:
I think I should address this in 1 post rather than dragging it out :)

00pmac00:

Your claim that I was bragging is, I'm sure, directed at the comment I made regarding your doctor.
I think you should realise that ALOT of doctors don't know more than the average person when it comes to the topic of nutrition.
It frustrates me when a doctor makes an incorrect claim because patients (like you) will simply take his word for it.
The minute your doctor used the words "metabolism" and "diet coke" in the same sentence - he was talking nonsense. If I had asked him to prove this, or to enlighten me on what chemical in diet coke causes this issue, his answer to both would have been "I can't" or "I don't know".
So what you perceived to be arrogance was simply me being frustrated that your doctor can't admit he doesn't know about something and would rather regurgitate incorrect information.

In terms of sources - if anyone wants studies backing up any of my points, I will of course provide them.
This is one area where I think you guys don't realise how INCREDIBLY LUCKY you are to have someone like Dre who will always provide interesting research to back up his points. On the other hand, I'm simply lazy with regard to this :)

Cops, doc ect are all human, some people think they have all superhuman powers to know everything
Somebody that knows nutrition and how the body reacts to certain foods is totaly dif then operating and diagnosing medical issues

I think I should address this in 1 post rather than dragging it out :)

00pmac00:

Your claim that I was bragging is, I'm sure, directed at the comment I made regarding your doctor.
I think you should realise that ALOT of doctors don't know more than the average person when it comes to the topic of nutrition.
It frustrates me when a doctor makes an incorrect claim because patients (like you) will simply take his word for it.
The minute your doctor used the words "metabolism" and "diet coke" in the same sentence - he was talking nonsense. If I had asked him to prove this, or to enlighten me on what chemical in diet coke causes this issue, his answer to both would have been "I can't" or "I don't know".
So what you perceived to be arrogance was simply me being frustrated that your doctor can't admit he doesn't know about something and would rather regurgitate incorrect information.

In terms of sources - if anyone wants studies backing up any of my points, I will of course provide them.
This is one area where I think you guys don't realise how INCREDIBLY LUCKY you are to have someone like Dre who will always provide interesting research to back up his points. On the other hand, I'm simply lazy with regard to this :)

Never going to win with these guys bro, there is like 5 of them like a pack of wolfs that come on here to seek hate or post negative shit, never once have they posted there diet, stats, physique but there not affraid to try to put somebody else down trying to make themselves look better, once one does it they all seem to follow bro
Not saying for the ones that kjow there shit to post pics, I could careless, but the ones always harping and saying shit on other peoples physique without any constructive critism what so ever

Last edited:
Wrong (real surprise there), it was left unsigned.

My mistake. You still didn't have the courage to sign yours or was it you not expressing yourself clearly again?

I know this is a fact for sure, you INSIST on getting in the last word, always. You believe I should take as a lesson learned, why because you say so GFYS. Your comments mean less than nothing to me, and you are on my ignore list as such.

It's not about the last word, I've left a debate before without having it. I have nothing better to entertain myself though in this case and watching you is doing that for me more than my job at the moment. If my comments meant nothing to you you wouldn't have responded so stop lying to the both of us. I believe you should take he lesson learned bc you've done exactly what you criticized someone else about. You keep taking this shit to heart....why? Bc you were wrong? Bc your doctor was wrong? Bc you couldn't take someone telling you so? Grow up.

I promise I will not follow up despite your provoking. You can have the last word.

You've promised that once already in this thread...let's see how long this promise lasts :)

Its like this, if a new born can feed themselves, baths themselves ect ect, all the power to them, not gonna happen lol, same with diet and training its all a learning curve, was my diet shitty before, probs, most likely wasnt taking in the proper foods, counting macros wrong ect ect the same goes for training as well, noone picks up weights the first time and thinks they know it all, they might think they do but somebody will correct them about proper form composed to improper form, so ya I have been trainig for 2 years and had to lesrn the hard way but whatever I threw the towel in and seeked help on my diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back