looking for chest exercise

thrice911

Jessica Alba's booty call
im looking for a new chest exercise for the upper middle portion of my chest. any help would be much apprecited

super-set dumbbell press with flyes, that will get your chest pumping but don't do it every week otherwise you'll get too used to it. Also I make my flyes real slow going down so it feels like my chests on fire then faster raising.

Slight incline Dumbbell press, press up and towards your head. Then move to slight incline same you used for pressing cable flys, you get the advantage of a cross over without any cheating and you can focus more on your chest. Try the 10x10 method at first to get the feel of that section of your chest. 10 x 10 is you pick a weight you can get 15 reps with and do 10 sets of 10 reps with 30 seconds rest. The pump is CRAZY too.

Reverse grip, little wider than shoulder on a flat bench. This is the most recent and well researched.
Look for the study and the video on YouTube.

Incline Champagnes are the best for what you are looking for. Check in the Live2Train bulking routine and it will explain how to do them. It's unreal how well it works.

there's no such thing as upper middle and lower or inner pec muslces.... it is all one muscle:rolleyes2: just work your chest man, it will grow and become proportional over time. flies and bench, flies and bench.

set the bench on 30 degree angle for ur incline DB press, db pullovers aswell just watch the ROM make sure its short try take the lats out of the movement as much as possible . get that heart happening !
Diced

set the bench on 30 degree angle for ur incline DB press, db pullovers aswell just watch the ROM make sure its short try take the lats out of the movement as much as possible . get that heart happening !
Diced

not good with acronyms what is rom

Slight incline Dumbbell press, press up and towards your head. Then move to slight incline same you used for pressing cable flys, you get the advantage of a cross over without any cheating and you can focus more on your chest. Try the 10x10 method at first to get the feel of that section of your chest. 10 x 10 is you pick a weight you can get 15 reps with and do 10 sets of 10 reps with 30 seconds rest. The pump is CRAZY too.

this^^^^ btw work your upper chest 3 x a week

I just stick to incline DB press flat DB press and weighted dips, doess the job for each part of my chest, nice and simple

I recently just tried full decline cable fly..WOW literally the best pump I've ever gotten no press can touch it as far as how much blood was in there. Cable flys are amazing! I also tried that reverse grip dumbbell bench press, pretty awkward at first but i think it really is subjective to the individual because people all have different insertion points to the humerus/tie in and clavicle/etc etc. I'm gonna have to give those dumbbell champagne presses a shot i see a lot of people doing those. Cool thing would be you could create more tension by pushing the dumbbells together...Hmmmm i like :)

I recently just tried full decline cable fly..WOW literally the best pump I've ever gotten no press can touch it as far as how much blood was in there. Cable flys are amazing! I also tried that reverse grip dumbbell bench press, pretty awkward at first but i think it really is subjective to the individual because people all have different insertion points to the humerus/tie in and clavicle/etc etc. I'm gonna have to give those dumbbell champagne presses a shot i see a lot of people doing those. Cool thing would be you could create more tension by pushing the dumbbells together...Hmmmm i like :)

Bro, you will love the champagne dumbbell presses. The blood will be flowing for sure. Just be careful not to let the dumbbells slip, because it will hurt like hell when your fingers get smashed. I always say if you can't do at least 60's or better to use hexagon dumbbells so they go together without easily slipping like a dumbbell with few plates will do. I do them on incline and flat and they are awesome at building the chest. Let me know what you think of them. Remember it's a gradual tilt towards the top. Don't just press them up and tilt when you get to the top, and come back down so the dumbbells are flat (parallel to the chest).

i tried them last night at the gym and did exactly what live2train said not to do and smash my finger. hurts like hell

i tried them last night at the gym and did exactly what live2train said not to do and smash my finger. hurts like hell

LMAO, I know your pain bro. I have done it as well that's why I explain to people that unless you are doing dumbbells with enough plates to do it with the hexagon or rubber dumbbells. It hurts like a SOB, but it's a damn good exercise for chest growth.

there's no such thing as upper middle and lower or inner pec muslces.... it is all one muscle:rolleyes2: just work your chest man, it will grow and become proportional over time. flies and bench, flies and bench.
^^^^ This.

I don't know how you guys think you are managing to isolate 1 minor part of your chest.

Back