Looking for first hand experience with PSL?

Its overpriced for sure

I couldn't disagree with that statement more. Consider the consistent quality of the product, the reliability of always having a source that is always stocked with product, all the measures that have to be taken to keep the vendor and the customer safe, the great customer service, and everything else they provide. Sure you can buy a bottle of test dirt cheap on the street, but all the security you get with PSL is gone. You lose the security of knowing your product is legit, if it's accurately dosed, or if it's clean. I'd gladly pay a little more to always know you're getting a good product without question.

I couldn't disagree with that statement more. Consider the consistent quality of the product, the reliability of always having a source that is always stocked with product, all the measures that have to be taken to keep the vendor and the customer safe, the great customer service, and everything else they provide. Sure you can buy a bottle of test dirt cheap on the street, but all the security you get with PSL is gone. You lose the security of knowing your product is legit, if it's accurately dosed, or if it's clean. I'd gladly pay a little more to always know you're getting a good product without question.

Ok lol

Back