Looking for some HGH advice....

I've heard the first 2-3 months are a bitch if your shit tests high. If its low dosed, 5 ius might not be what u think it is. U can do a blood test to see how potent it is. It's something like taking 10 ius IM on an empty stomach. Wait exactly 3 hours and get bloods done.

I use 1iu ed 5days on 2days off and I have never heard of females going higher than 2iu a day unless theyre willing to take big risks... Im no expert here but a year is a long time. Be responsible, you are dealing with cell growth over a long period of time so IMO I think keep it nice and low and do your cycles inbetween. I've gotten advice about HGH from a guy whos prepped international pro's and he said that low dose over longer period is, indeed, the trick. But again, the quality of the stuff is important. If its not great quality you may need to take more.

I use 1iu ed 5days on 2days off and I have never heard of females going higher than 2iu a day unless theyre willing to take big risks... Im no expert here but a year is a long time. Be responsible, you are dealing with cell growth over a long period of time so IMO I think keep it nice and low and do your cycles inbetween. I've gotten advice about HGH from a guy whos prepped international pro's and he said that low dose over longer period is, indeed, the trick. But again, the quality of the stuff is important. If its not great quality you may need to take more.

there is little to no "cell growth" running 1iu, even if you're running it for 10 years... even 2-4iu is not gonna result in any measurable difference in that area, but it will help with tightening of skin, some fat loss, some improvement in muscle toning, improved sleep (this is for females, for males these kinds of dosages are really on the low end)... it's pretty easy to find info on the dosages actresses, and figure athletes are running...

one other thing... if you're getting advice from a guy who preps the kind of people you say he does, he won't be recommending 5-on, 2-off, and a year is NOT a long time to run gh... any athlete at that level that I've been around runs gh everyday, and for years, not months

Last edited:
Back