Looking to add deca to my trt.

TheDrGreenThumb

Hey all,

I'm looking to augment my trt with some deca. My trt is 200 mg test per week, plus hcg and Arimidex

How much deca can I/should I add into the mix. Im looking to slightly lean bulk, plus get the joint benefits.

Thanks

200mgs is the very least for a therapeutic dose. I would say between 400-600mgs. You'll have to adjust your ai dose and a dopamine antagonist on hand would be a good idea too.

You thought wrong bud. Deca does aromitize a lil bit. A dopamine antagonist is for possible sides while running a 19-nor. Look it up. Don't take my word for it. Educate yourself...

I run 200mg of deca with my TRT, and haven't had to adjust anything. However, I do have pramipexole in the fridge just in case. Some do see benefits at 100mg/wk, but tbonexl is right in that 200mg/wk seems to be the "sweet spot".

I do advise getting private blood work done 6 weeks into introducing deca, to make sure there aren't any surprises coming.

My .02c :)

Halfwit.....what is your TRT dosage? Do you increase your T when you add in Deca?

I'm prescribed 250mg/wk, but I'm also a little bigger than most (height/weight). There's no reason to increase testosterone; the whole ratio thing is bro-science. Just keep tabs on estradiol, and you'll be fine.

Unless you're very unlucky - which is why you want a DA on hand, just in case. :)

Question. I see everybody running hcg while on trt. My doc only prescribed me test at 100mg a wk and 1mg anastrazole a wk. I've been on this for over a year but no hcg?

Question. I see everybody running hcg while on trt. My doc only prescribed me test at 100mg a wk and 1mg anastrazole a wk. I've been on this for over a year but no hcg?

My doctor only prescribes test because the AI and HCG are considered off-label for men in this case. Some docs don't mind prescribing off-label, some do.

Or they're just ignorant.

I got tired of hunting for a doctor that not only understood how everything works, but is willing to prescribe what I need for an optimal protocol - so I just buy the HCG and AI on my own.

You don't ABSOLUTELY need it, but you do stop making other hormones in nearly the same quantity while on TRT. HCG helps restore those hormones, and keeps you fertile (no big thing to me) as well as preventing atrophy of the testes (not another big deal to me).

Just depends on what you want I suppose. :)

Ok I see thanks. I don't care about fertility as I'm done with the two I have lol and I don't suffer from atrophy no matter the dosage for some reason.

My doctor only prescribes test because the AI and HCG are considered off-label for men in this case. Some docs don't mind prescribing off-label, some do.

Or they're just ignorant.

I got tired of hunting for a doctor that not only understood how everything works, but is willing to prescribe what I need for an optimal protocol - so I just buy the HCG and AI on my own.

You don't ABSOLUTELY need it, but you do stop making other hormones in nearly the same quantity while on TRT. HCG helps restore those hormones, and keeps you fertile (no big thing to me) as well as preventing atrophy of the testes (not another big deal to me).

Just depends on what you want I suppose. :)

do you actually need an ai on that dose of test? What are your e2 levels without an ai? I'm cruising on 250 as well its been about 6 weeks with no ai, bout to get bloodwork done this sat hopefully i won't need it.

ive ran 200mg a week with my trt also.. its great... joint felt great and i did see some improvement in muscle definition while on it

do you actually need an ai on that dose of test? What are your e2 levels without an ai? I'm cruising on 250 as well its been about 6 weeks with no ai, bout to get bloodwork done this sat hopefully i won't need it.

We re all differant ...some do some don t....if your nip s itch..you got good gear ..if they hurt grow and all that...u need some...on 200 a week most do not. I do hcg 3 or 4 times a year...small balls make my dick and thigh s look bigger.

Yes, but I aromatize easily regardless of body fat. 0.25mg of adex (I use letro, but that's the equivalent) E3.5D keeps me at optimal estradiol levels.

Yes, but I aromatize easily regardless of body fat. 0.25mg of adex (I use letro, but that's the equivalent) E3.5D keeps me at optimal estradiol levels.

same here.. 200mg a week i need .25 twice a week..

Letro is the most cost effective ai if you can get the dosing dialed in without crashing e2

When on TRT, I was under the impression that anything above a TRT dose, or any other AAS added was considered blasting

To clarify

When adding the low dosage of Deca at 200mg to your TRT......what would be the preferred duration of the Deca. 8weeks? 10 weeks? 12weeks?.......

Back