Loose Skin

pinch yves

Before I got into BB a was very chubby. Through natural BB I have lost my fat and packed on about 60lbs of muscle in 3 years. I have a six pack, however I have loose skin that hangs around my the back of my hips (which are seated high on my waist) that looks pathetic. When I wear tight pants it is like the front my my stomach is ripped, but the sides are flabby. I am about to incorporate anavar into my cycle. Will that help? Or is there some other way to get rid of loose skin?

I don't think Anavar is going to help loose skin....I'm not really sure you have many options.

bump for you

If you're young, (under 35), your skin should gradually tighten up. If you are over 35 you should consider getting on HGH. One of the many benefits to HGH is that it tightens the skin, removes wrinkles, etc.

crushershockey said:
surgery would probably be the only thing...

Yep. Cosmetic surgery is probably your only option if it's that bad. I don't think it's a terribly expensive cosmetic procedure either, when compared to other cosmetic surgeries.

Yes surgery will workbut not always body contour like lipo. That will remove the fat but the skin if excessively loose might have to be cut off. Still I agree if you are young wait and see what your body does on it's own. Unfortunaely genetics is a major factor which you have no control over. My brother-inlaw weighted 240 at 5'6" for years.( car Accident and hip[ replacement) He was a ball of fat. Then he had hi ship replaced after 20 years and started working out like crazy in his MID 40's ! And all his skin streched back and he had abs and a tight waist at 165lbs he was ripped in year. If we had known I would have entered him in one of those win a car transformation contests.
PS his brothers who don't work out have 161/2 " and 18 " arms at 5'5" 5 '8" and cut
I hate them! LOL

Deepglute said:
If you're young, (under 35), your skin should gradually tighten up. If you are over 35 you should consider getting on HGH. One of the many benefits to HGH is that it tightens the skin, removes wrinkles, etc.

DeepGlute does HGH really remove wringles and skin ageing ? How about on the face ?

average smuck's dilemma
"i'm 60lbs over weight- i should really do something healthy for a change!"

bodybuilder's dilemma
"damn this slightly loose skin ruining my 6pack!"

Lucky13 said:
DeepGlute does HGH really remove wringles and skin ageing ? How about on the face ?
http://www.newstarget.com/008333.html
In an article that appeared in the 1990 New England Journal of Medicine, Dr. Daniel Rudman and his colleagues at The University of Wisconsin released the results of their treatment of 12 men aged 61 to 80 with intramuscular growth hormone. After 6 months, these 12 men had lost 14% of their body fat and gained an average of 8.8% muscle mass. Their bone density increased and their skin became thicker and firmer. Wrinkles disappeared and sexual performance was improved in several. Dr. Rudman concluded that, "The overall deterioration of the body that comes with growing old is not inevitable. These injections appear able to reverse 10 years of aging with one year of treatment."

Rake: Are you serious? If its loose SKIN, its loose skin, if you pinch it you can feel what it is.

Anyways, youre skin should gradually tighten up. But if you really would have lost youre overweight AND gained 60 pounds of muscle at the same time... why is youre skin loose?
Thiomicase (spelling might be off) does help some with that. But if you where fat fat you probably need to get surgery.

pinch yves said:
Before I got into BB a was very chubby. Through natural BB I have lost my fat and packed on about 60lbs of muscle in 3 years. I have a six pack, however I have loose skin that hangs around my the back of my hips (which are seated high on my waist) that looks pathetic. When I wear tight pants it is like the front my my stomach is ripped, but the sides are flabby. I am about to incorporate anavar into my cycle. Will that help? Or is there some other way to get rid of loose skin?

Time.... young paddy-wacker + creams and HGH sounds like the ticket to me...surgery would leave a scar

find out what pregnant woman use to get there skin back - join those pregant woman forums :D

Back