losing size during my cycle NEED HELP!!!

im currently taking test E 1-12 @ 500mg and deca @ 400mg 1-10. im on my 6th weeks. i havnt put on any size. i brought a new bottle of test and deca , a few weeks ago and now im losing size. my diet is pretty good. i think the gear is fake or really under dosged.

6 weeks on that dose and yes something is wrong. Even eating grass you should have a few pounds of water.
Unless shedding alot of bf and thinking he is loosing size
As for me i am shedding the bf and gaining the lean muscle look i want
just depends on what u r gunning for i guess
went from 210 to 200 in 4 weeks, with a good diet, and adding 10 min of cardio daily to my routine, maybe he ate like shit before the cycle and started to eat clean on the cycle thus shedding the body fat, but i dunno, only an assumtion!

Last edited:
i started the cycle when i had one bottle of test and deca. then i brought one more test and deca. 2 weeks after taking the new one im losing size quick as hell . in a week my arms have lost 1cm , thats alot for my size.

@matt0071; height: 175cm, weight: 87kg, bf: 17-18ishh

sounds kinda fishy to me bro
thats why i dont care if i pay an extra 10 bucks for my gear, i know my shit is gtg and trust my supplier i deal with 100%, shouldnt have no doubt in mind if it is bunk or not, u should have confidence the gear is GOLDEN! Live and learn maybe the hard way as well lol
THUS wouldnt wanna be injecting some shit i dont know what it contains in my system as well, always go with quality not quanity :)

Either your levels are all jacked up or your gear is crap. I'd say it's crap. Even with a piss poor diet you should have put on some weight.

Back