M1T plus TUDCA = no lethargy

az94

First ever post, first ever steroid forum ... been reading for years... thanks to all you guys I consider myself an expert relative to other gym lifters on gear...

Anyway I wanted to say that every time I runs pro hormone I feel like death. Lethargy and nausea. Well looks like I discovered the reason and cure... liver toxicity... been slamming 1 gram of TUDCA in divided doses and ever since no lethargy or malaise feeling. Running M1T rn 1 week in...

what compounds and dosages of pro hormones are you pinning? any milk thistle in the mix?

Started new cycle last week.

Tren e 600 mg
Trestolone decanoate 500 mg
M1T 15 mg

No milk thistle for me. I read on a lot of forums it's useless and if not useless mainly for preventive care not repair like TUDCA

Started new cycle last week.

Tren e 600 mg
Trestolone decanoate 500 mg
M1T 15 mg

No milk thistle for me. I read on a lot of forums it's useless and if not useless mainly for preventive care not repair like TUDCA
share these so called articles that say milk thistle is not good for your liver especially when your doing tren in a first cycle.

current cycle length? 600mg of tren is super advanced and will only get you in trouble.

and this is your first cycle too buddy? tren is not for beginners, what are your stats?? age, weight, height, bf%, cycle history??

Last edited:
A quick google search will yield results. I never said it's not good for your liver, I said it's mainly for preventive care not repair. TUDCA has studies backing it up (google search) and I'm functioning great after incorporating it to this current run

Tren doesn't effect the liver. It's not methyl Tren ... Lol not my first cycle. Been using since summer 2014. 23. 5'9. 210. Dont know body fat. Was 155 when I started cycling. Ectomorph body type. Started 135 in 2010. So I'm not fat. Top 4 abs visible if I flex them...

Ran Tren A 100 mg Ed before but it kicked my ass so Tren e at 600 mg is nothing. Remove the ester weight and it's only 400 mgs actual active hormone. Learned a lot of stuff recently that I didn't apply to previous cycles... such as Tren depleting glutamine and Tren raising prolactin making you fatigued .. taking care of both and I feel much better than other Tren runs so far.

Just wanted to share my experiences since I read on so many forums that guys feel like death on Tren and orals/prohormones all the time. Not taking the proper precautions...

Milk thistle is definitely not bunk. It is cheap and effective. Used in Europe for liver cirrhosis by doctors. Not used in the USA because pharma can't make any money off it.

I have a buddy who is a functional alcoholic and I suggested he try milk thistle, he said it helped him out big time.

That 600 mg of Tren E is a pretty stiff dose, have you been using gear for a while?

Whats up main man! hows your cycle going? any sides? sleeping ok on that high dose of tren?

3 weeks in so the ester Just building up.. I'm sleeping like a baby, sleeping
At work, home, in between meals.

Relative to other forum posters and lifters I consider myself knowledgeable.

Cycle history is a bunch of test cycles, test deca, test deca eq, but mostly test and deca. Varying doses. I dropped the M1T. Was feeling no lethargy but heartburn real bad. Gonna see if I can get some dbol to run instead. Or lower dose of M1T... pills are 7.5 mgs each I was doing 2 a day

Relative to other forum posters and lifters I consider myself knowledgeable.

Cycle history is a bunch of test cycles, test deca, test deca eq, but mostly test and deca. Varying doses. I dropped the M1T. Was feeling no lethargy but heartburn real bad. Gonna see if I can get some dbol to run instead. Or lower dose of M1T... pills are 7.5 mgs each I was doing 2 a day
brotherman its not good to come around the forums and just say, that youve done a bunch of cycles, these aint cookie recipes that we're swapping, its best to describe precisely what your cycle history is.

and your sleeping well in bed, at work and in between meals?? sure your tren is really tren? and at 600mg per week id be bouncing off the walls.

Back