made my own spiro cream 10%

simpllyhuge said:
doc cj. i remeber u saying u dont use spiro at night cause ur wife kicks u outa bed cause it smells so bad lol. i noticed that non dr lee bran spiro does smells a little skunky. but when u mix regular minox, even just on your head it stinks. but switch to minox foam. it smells great and even when used with spiro. also ill send u some spiro that i made scented. pm with an adress to send it to. but yeah get the foam minox much better
Thanks for the tip...I didn't know anyone who's used that foam yet so good to know.

Hey simply, I've just arranged delivery of fin powder 25g, 100g spiro powder, what sort of dosages are u going with i.e. 5g fin, 10g spiro, 20g octyl salitate, 10g cetaphil lotion ???

the mix i have been using is 10% octly 10% spiro and the rest a good lotion. I also added 2 grams of finastide lotion but i cant comment on how that works yet since i just started. Im definalty growing my hair back and i think it will be tottally back by summer. I also use minoxidil with rentin A which might help alot since retin A is a chemical peel and it probably makes a big difference in absorbtion. minox and spiro smell like shit together thou so only at night. But if u buy minox foam also, it smells really good so u can mix it with the other cream on your head in the day.

the octyl is a little greasy but maybe more would be even better. If u see white cream on your head it dissapears in like 10 min. Also mix it in a blender if u can.

also i started taking msm.

soon. i got the 2oz jars they they all use but i can really sell it alot cheaper for my trouble if i would make it 8oz pumps bottles, since u buy more its less a pain in the ass. But i dunno if people would want that much at once. Also i noticed that some brands smell and others dont, this might be because of it sitting around so im looking into a perserative.

Do you think people would want 5 percent or 10 percent. And the octyl salitate is slightly greasy so i might have to have another selection for that.

im just making a bunch of practice batches to make sure i dont get any little complaints such as the octyl and the lotion seperate a little or something.

I just started using topical finastride that i made myself but dont know if im legally aloud to sell it because of a patent.

any way im not sure how bad my hair looks in the one or two good pics i have but its defiantly grown in and i think it will completely grow in by summer. Alot of that might have to with rogain/minoxidil with retin A thou, not sure and just want to be honest. It would be for research purposes any way so its not ment for human use, and i cant be held resposible if some idiot tries it on them self. Im the only idiot who can do that.

im not sure. if u can hit your scalp u probly can, it might look a little moist. go to dr lees sight and look up what he puts his liquid spiro in. the cream is better thou cause it gets released over time and absorbed better, i would still at least use the cream at night

Niclipse said:
I think I may need the instructions for this one because I noticed hair loss in my last cycle.

well, since this got thread bumped from a year ago, I might as well report back that my hair loss was very temporary and all came back. It was only in one spot.

Bump this thread for tvirusaunders.

Back