mag 10 help

3dmuscle

I started using mag 10 last week and made some gains but I am not really feeling ok, getting very dizzy and headaches, and my eyes are really tired.

My question is, I don't want to start the second week, and I will just stop. Once I stop, even though i used mag for a week only, Should i take tribex-500 and M anyway, and if so ,for how long?

thank you

might not be the mag 10. you could just be getting sick. yeah, id say use the tribex or M just in case. better yet, get clomid. its cheaper and proven effective

Biotest's M product is useless especially since Mag-10 causes no water rentention. My opinion unless your actually using the real juice don't waste your money on "m"

GreasyGreek said:
81 Large is right! I've been telling them that on the forum at T-mag and they won't even allow my post.

anything against their company they wont allow on their forums. As you probably know biotest owns tmag

3dmuscle said:
I started using mag 10 last week and made some gains but I am not really feeling ok, getting very dizzy and headaches, and my eyes are really tired.

My question is, I don't want to start the second week, and I will just stop. Once I stop, even though i used mag for a week only, Should i take tribex-500 and M anyway, and if so ,for how long?

thank you

Hmmm...never heard of anyone getting sick on it, maybe you're just getting a cold or something.
Hmmmm....puzzling, all those prohormones make me a little leary.:confused:

Back