Make Your Own Bac Water

JimiThing

So I have been seeing many threads about people having difficulty obtaining bacteriostatic water. What some people may not know is you can easy and inexpensively make your own at home with just a few items. Below I have listed what is needed and instructions for manufacturing.

1- Distilled Water (make sure it is just distilled water, not distilled with fluoride added – which is often sold for infants). Check your local supermarket shelf or walmart.
2- Benzyl Alcohol (BA)
3- 10cc Syringe w/ needle
4- 10cc Sealed Sterile Vile
5- .2 or .22 um Syringe Filter
6- Needle (size not important)

Take sealed sterile vile and place a venting needle through stopper.
Draw .1ml BA into 10cc Syringe with needle.
Draw distilled water into syringe filling it up to 10cc line. So you have 9.9ml distilled water and .1ml BA for a total of 10ml.
Invert syringe and draw a small bit of air into it at tip.
While holding syringe upside down unwrap syringe filter and touching it by the wrapper only put it on end of syringe.
Place needle on end of syringe filter, again holding needle by needle cover.
Insert needle with syringe filter into sealed sterile vile and slowly fill vial with distilled water / BA mixture.
Remove vent pin.
Allow to sit for 7 days. This will eliminate any existing bacteria if needed.

You have just made Bac Water. You can obviously adjust the size and amount you make but keep your ratio of BA at 1% of total Water volume and you are good to go.
RUI is a great one stop shop for everything you need. They carry BA, Syringes, Needles, Syringe Filters and Sealed Sterile Vials. A link for convenience:Accessories

So I have been seeing many threads about people having difficulty obtaining bacteriostatic water. What some people may not know is you can easy and inexpensively make your own at home with just a few items. Below I have listed what is needed and instructions for manufacturing.

1- Distilled Water (make sure it is just distilled water, not distilled with fluoride added – which is often sold for infants). Check your local supermarket shelf or walmart.
2- Benzyl Alcohol (BA)
3- 10cc syringe w/ needle
5- .2 or .22 um syringe Filter

Draw .1ml BA into 10cc syringe with needle.
Draw distilled water into syringe filling it up to 10cc line. So you have 9.9ml distilled water and .1ml BA for a total of 10ml.
While holding syringe upside down unwrap syringe filter and touching it by the wrapper only put it on end of syringe.
Insert needle with syringe filter into sealed sterile vile and slowly fill vial with distilled water / BA mixture.
Remove vent pin.

You have just made bac water. You can obviously adjust the size and amount you make but keep your ratio of BA at 1% of total Water volume and you are good to go.
RUI is a great one stop shop for everything you need. They carry BA, syringes, needles, syringe Filters and Sealed Sterile vials. A link for convenience: Accessories

Very nice post, thanks!

I been getting PM's and posts asking about Bac water too lately!

Maybe its time i make a few threads on it on some forums I'm on.

Good post

1- Distilled Water (make sure it is just distilled water, not distilled with fluoride added ***8211; which is often sold for infants). Check your local supermarket shelf or walmart.
2- Benzyl Alcohol (BA)
3- 10cc syringe w/ needle
5- .2 or .22 um syringe Filter

Draw .1ml BA into 10cc syringe with needle.
Remove vent pin.

You have just made bac water. You can obviously adjust the size and amount you make but keep your ratio of BA at 1% of total Water volume and you are good to go.
RUI is a great one stop shop for everything you need. They carry BA, syringes, needles, syringe Filters and Sealed Sterile vials. A link for convenience: Accessories

mmmm. save money here, spend more in other places =]

I guess that's risky for multiple injections.. Watch out buddy..
U should go with bac water to avoid any infection..

No for HCG injections its fine. I just go sub q in the stomach fat. Never had a problem with it. I used it on a 10 day HCG blast for my first cycle at the end, and I've been running it now e/3/d on my second cycle with no problems.

No for HCG injections its fine. I just go sub q in the stomach fat. Never had a problem with it. I used it on a 10 day HCG blast for my first cycle at the end, and I've been running it now e/3/d on my second cycle with no problems.

The manufacturer of any hcg (pregnyl or choriomon) insists that water included in the package (sterile water) is good for one shot, so u have to shoot it all at once..
We ,body builders , use hcg , for other reasons .. Like 500 iu *2 times per week .. So a 5000 hcg should be injected in 5 weeks ..
Mixing ur hcg in sterile water , and leaving it in fridge all this time could get you into trouble , even u didn't have any until today.. Call urself lucky..
Just watch out bro.. Use bacwater and do it urself if u can't find any.

Back