Make Your Own Bac Water

Is it truly necessary to use/mix with bac water when pinning AAS?

Some items such as peptides, or HCG, require bac water or a similar solution. Your test as such (which I'm assuming you're talking about since you're asking that kind of question) will already been suspended in a solution (water based or oil). Research more.

Just as a reminder, you CAN make your own BAC Water. I ordered some BA from one of our sponsors, 30mL bottle for $10. Received a 50mL bottle of Sterile water from a nurse friend, added 50iu's of BA and now, I have 50mL of Bac Water for less than $1 I figure. The 30mL of BA will last a long as time, as you only need 10iu's of BA for a 10mL bottle of Sterile Water. Do the math people. Either Jimi's way or the way I posted, link above will work.

I've often wondered if you could use sterile saline solution like the kind contact lens wearers use. Isn't it basically like the stuff hospitalized people have running as a I.V.drip directly into the blood stream? If so why would this not work? I would think in small quantities especially (I only need 1 ml of injection water to completely dissolve 5000 iu of HCG) this would be safe but I'm no expert. Will one of the board vets please set me straight if I'm wrong or confirm this as a safe practice to consider? I have not tried it and would never ever dare risk sepsis. No fucking way. Safety first. Always.

Last edited:
I've often wondered if you could use sterile saline solution like the kind contact lens wearers use. Isn't it basically like the stuff hospitalized people have running as a I.V.drip directly into the blood stream? If so why would this not work? I would think in small quantities especially (I only need 1 ml of injection water to completely dissolve 5000 iu of HCG) this would be safe but I'm no expert. Will one of the board vets please set me straight if I'm wrong or confirm this as a safe practice to consider? I have not tried it and would never ever dare risk sepsis. No fucking way. Safety first. Always.

I am interested about it too. BTW, nice avatar pic, lol

It will not work to maintain sterility like Bac Water would. Even though there is salt in it it will not kill bacteria like the BA in Bac Water will. Besides this is so easy - why bother man.

It will not work to maintain sterility like Bac Water would. Even though there is salt in it it will not kill bacteria like the BA in Bac Water will. Besides this is so easy - why bother man.
That was my concern. Salt is renown as a preservative but apparently not a panacea. Too bad.

Great info! Thanks! Just one less thing to order and one less vial in a package! Fewer the better!

Just be really careful with this method. One break in aseptic technique could land you in an ER with an abscess. That's a pretty scary position to be in. We're talking lancing, drains, IV abx, possible heart infection and worst case scenario a septic emboli (infected junk) could travel to your lung or brain and ultimately kill you. I'd stick with purchasing if at all possible.

Just be really careful with this method. One break in aseptic technique could land you in an ER with an abscess. That's a pretty scary position to be in. We're talking lancing, drains, IV abx, possible heart infection and worst case scenario a septic emboli (infected junk) could travel to your lung or brain and ultimately kill you. I'd stick with purchasing if at all possible.

And purchasing it your at the mercy of someone else's technique and sterility. There are risks inherent in both approaches.

Very true as well. Best to make a friend in the medical field. I've only ever used medical grade bottles. I'm just super paranoid about infection as I've seen it play out first hand many, many times.

Very true as well. Best to make a friend in the medical field. I've only ever used medical grade bottles. I'm just super paranoid about infection as I've seen it play out first hand many, many times.

I agree, I'm lucky enough to have a cousin who works in a very well known hospital and is a licensed pharmacist :D. But honestly, technique leading up to filtration with a .2um filter is not that important. So long as it goes through a sterile filter into a sterilie vial (with no steps in between) and you have at least .09% BA content minimum to prevent bacterial growth one should be ok. I've only seen a few infections thankfully, but as you said, they're gross enough lol

To be perfectly honest I've only seen a couple infections come through that were attributed to our discussion. For the most part this community seems to have more common sense than others. Most of the time it is some asshole that's ruined all their veins and is IMing any manner of street junk. I actually had a guy admit to me that he didn't have any water to mix with his heroine so he pulled some up from a mud puddle in an alleyway. Yeah... He's dead now.

Back