Make Your Own Bac Water

Hi all, a good thread here. I need a quick solution here as I am supposed to be starting HCG to finish my cycle now before PCT with nolva and clomid. First time I will be using HCG. Problem I have is I have mixed the solution and realised the guy supplied me with 3mls of Bac water not 5.... which I need to get 5000ui. Its in the fridge for now but I live in Norway which is impossible to get something like Bac water quickly. I'm wondering if its possible to mix 2 mls of sterile water or some other fluid to get 5mls? Or it is maybe an option for me to use it as it but in smaller increments. I was supposed to do a standard 10 shots EOD at 500ui. Wonder if 300ui for 10 days would work or if this is just asking for trouble with the incorrect mixture for this solution?

Hi all, a good thread here. I need a quick solution here as I am supposed to be starting HCG to finish my cycle now before PCT with nolva and clomid. First time I will be using HCG. Problem I have is I have mixed the solution and realised the guy supplied me with 3mls of Bac water not 5.... which I need to get 5000ui. Its in the fridge for now but I live in Norway which is impossible to get something like Bac water quickly. I'm wondering if its possible to mix 2 mls of sterile water or some other fluid to get 5mls? Or it is maybe an option for me to use it as it but in smaller increments. I was supposed to do a standard 10 shots EOD at 500ui. Wonder if 300ui for 10 days would work or if this is just asking for trouble with the incorrect mixture for this solution?

You have 5000iu's of hcg..its just at a higher concentration so you can simply draw and inject less. .65 units will be 500ius if you mixed with 3ml.

Thanks for that,

Another thing I wondered was whether you need a mixing vial. There is enough space in the HCG vial to dissolve it with a few mls first then add the rest of the bac water. Is there any reason this would be a no no?

Back