Masturbation on pct

Nexxus80

Just wondering if masturbation helps in getting things fired up again during post cycle therapy (pct)? I'm 8 days into my 4 week clomid cycle and 23 days after my last pin of test e and I'm already waking up with morning wood a getting horny when its time! Nothing like on cycle of course but havent had that crash yet!

Is this a real question? You're having morning wood and feeding it to the chipper, and you're wondering whether this is okay? Jesus, polish the fixtures and don't complain. It's not rocket science. If it "helped in getting things fired up," do you think people would actually do anything but sit home and "fire things up" during PCT?

Just make sure to go to full depth and maintain good form.

your lucky is you even get morning wood or want sex when your on post cycle therapy (pct), I know when I post cycle therapy (pct) I dont want any. But as in sex helping your t-levels go back up? I have not read anything about that, I have not heard of that either. But Yes having regular ejaculations is good for you health wise.

Just wondering if masturbation helps in getting things fired up again during post cycle therapy (pct)? I'm 8 days into my 4 week clomid cycle and 23 days after my last pin of test e and I'm already waking up with morning wood a getting horny when its time! Nothing like on cycle of course but havent had that crash yet!

Since you mention morning wood, I gotta say I've been waking up with a boner ever since I can remember, even If I'm having a nightmare I wake up with a raging boner and usually a big urge to piss, imagine pissing with a boner. Impossible.

funny you bring this question up, i have been thinking the exact same thing.. when i was on my last post cycle therapy (pct), i could honestly say that my sex drive did not diminish at all... i think it was partially due to me having sex every night and jacking off a few times a day . i did feel a bit tired all the time tho.

I remember my pct. The misses tried "orally soluting" me for a rough 30 minutes...poor thing had no idea that nothing was going to happen...lol

lol damn straight its hard...whats even harder is trying to make it in the toilet...i said fuck it n walked outside to use the bathroom when this happens..no since in fightin two battles

Hahaaaahaaa. NICE!

QUOTE=rowdybrad;3147549]I stay away from masturbation, prefer receiving oral solutions...[/QUOTE]

Back