May.25th Axio/Syntrop Contest

"Age' Quod Agis"

-latin for "Do what you are doing"
same concept as just do it, dont worry about the peripheral, focus on what is in front of you

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
-sun tzu-

"It's better to tell the truth that hurts and then heals.
Then to tell a lie that comforts and then Kills".

Never deprive someone of their hopes and dreams, for it may be all that they have left.

"I hated every minute of training, but I said,
Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''

-Mahummad Ali

1st entry: "Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."
- General George Patton Jr

2nd entry for the contest:

cute thread

dear god,
thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for blessing me with an adequate penis so that i may never resort to.. whatever the fuck this idiot is about to do to his tiny wang. no matter how many bunk cycles i do, i will always have the relief of knowing i gots me a big cock, and my girlfriend wears a smile even in her sleep. you the man, god..
-b

This is also my daily affirmation statement in the mirror.

Last edited:
greg valentino is a douche thats a automatic disqualification lol

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu

They say it takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.
-Deep thoughts by Jack Handy
:)

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children are smart."

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children are smart."

At last a fellow freethinker.

Heres one of my favourites.

"Don't Pray In Our School & I Won't Think In Your Church" - Superintendent Charmers The Simpsons

Also form Christopher Hitchens On Jerry Falwell: If you gave Falwell an enema, he could be buried in a matchbox.

Last edited:
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward.

Back