Medistar labs?

ridedivefx

Medistar labs? (PICS)

Update: Scroll Down for pics

I have searched here but did not find anything? Has anyone tried their Tren and test yet and what is your experience with them ? Any feedback wud be nice

thx

Last edited:
I have searched here but did not find anything? Has anyone tried their Tren and test yet and what is your experience with them ? Any feedback wud be nice

thx

just took my first shot of test e from medistar. i'm also stacking with dbol which is also provided by medistar. their dbols are in clear white capsules (shady at first) but i broke one and tasted it and it's got that stingy/bitter taste the british dispensary dbols give off as well.

i might add, i've gotten my post cycle therapy (pct) from them too. nolvadex to be exact and it comes in a clear white capsule but is a different texture/taste from the dbols.

just praying that my gear is real, will keep you posted :)

just took my first shot of test e from medistar. i'm also stacking with dbol which is also provided by medistar. their dbols are in clear white capsules (shady at first) but i broke one and tasted it and it's got that stingy/bitter taste the british dispensary dbols give off as well.

i might add, i've gotten my post cycle therapy (pct) from them too. nolvadex to be exact and it comes in a clear white capsule but is a different texture/taste from the dbols.

just praying that my gear is real, will keep you posted :)

I am exactly the same boat as you. Got all my post cycle therapy (pct) including tren, test and anavar from Medistar. I really hope its good and not bunk.

Had my first test/tren E shot on Sat and the next is on Tue. It should kick in hard at week 3 from what I have been told from previous trenE users.

I will post some pics later today after I go home of the stuff I have

I am exactly the same boat as you. Got all my PCT including tren, test and anavar from Medistar. I really hope its good and not bunk.

Had my first test/tren E shot on Sat and the next is on Tue. It should kick in hard at week 3 from what I have been told from previous trenE users.

I will post some pics later today after I go home of the stuff I have

what PCT did you get? and is your anavar in clear capsules with white powder?

i got their winstrol shits really good
gonna get their TNT as well and cycle
doing 400mg shot twice a week let u kno
how it goes.

yo big man I was needing a advice on medistar can you look me up thanks bro!!keep pumping

Sorry to bump an old thread, but is there a difference between Medistar Pharmaceuticals and Medistar Labs?

Im so f'n confused between the two..

Back