messed up 2nd injection advice needed

growing55

ok so I started with test cyp @ 500 every Saturday morning
now on my second week and yesterday drew out 3ml so nearer 750 (I know I wasn't concentrating)
My next one is due this coming Saturday and bk at 500
So my question is this do I need to drop the 500 down a bit then the week after bk up to continue as normal or what?????
I feel ok apart from some raging hard ons but apart from that my heart has been stable etc
Any advice would be great

no big deal just continue on like normal. Just wait a few more weeks and you'll really feel that test kick in!

yeah I have noticed that on day of pin and a few after im very hot and heart rate is up maybe splitting it would stop this like u say
Well my weight is up 4lbs already and my calories im running at 1500 per day it is low but I have some fat to burn at the same time I was going to be like that till wk 5 ish then change up a bit

yeah I have noticed that on day of pin and a few after im very hot and heart rate is up maybe splitting it would stop this like u say
Well my weight is up 4lbs already and my calories im running at 1500 per day it is low but I have some fat to burn at the same time I was going to be like that till wk 5 ish then change up a bit

Only 1500 calories a day? How much do you weigh?

14 stone 2 at the moment 13.8 before ive lost just about 2 inches of my waist now.. I know its low at the moment.if I eat to much more its starts to bloat me out my diet is clean and on 4 meals a day moving up to 5.. my set weights are going up as well. I train for an 1.15 minutes or just 1hr my bf is about 14 ish

You'll be fine, I'd recommend splitting dosage from once a week, to twice a week instead with enough time to recover. Mon & Thurs would do just fine with 3 days apart ! Also you won't see dramatic changes till after the 4th week brother !

1500 calories?? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but are you sure you can gain size with that low, let alone "lose fat at the same time"?

I've gained from 189 to 196 so far and lost around the middle my calories are now at 1800 and going up... it takes time to up it without bloating out your stomach .. And I also now found out im sensitive to whey so have switched to rice and egg that's made a difference...
I would rather grow slower over time ie 2/3 yrs than all at once anyway.. my waist has dropped 2 inches so it is possible..

thanks rastas just what I was thinking... My lifting is as follows bench 25kg up squats 30kg up tri push down 15kg up bi curl 15kg up so all going in the right direction... my sets are 15 10 then 8 but sometimes 8 becomes bk at 10 or more to finish off all energy I have and drop the weight a bit... within 2 days im bk good as new sometimes a little sore but very mild...
no problems with pin at all yet 2 days after a little sore but again very mild...

Back