Metal seal on vial?????

UNTAMEDGORILLA

I messed up opening my vial, as I took the plastic cap off it tore a little bit of the metal,(on top not the sides) so my dumbass went ahead and took it off. All I see is rubber stopper. I'm on my 5th pin and did this when I opened it origianlly about 2 weeks ago.

How long before it goes bad, it's T400?

It won't go bad as far as I'm aware of, but sterility definately might be an issue now. Just don't take that rubber stopped off and you should be gtg.

It won't go bad as far as I'm aware of, but sterility definately might be an issue now. Just don't take that rubber stopped off and you should be gtg.

I keep it out of sight, not alot of air moving around where it's at. I haven't played with the stopper at all, other than wiping it with alcohol pads and putting pins through it.

The problem when openning a bottle is contamination, make sure to keep it closed and it should be fine... If there isnt a bunch of bacteria/fungi/spores etc that got in, its np...not only that, the mixture is suppost to be bacteriostatic/bactericide....in case some gets in... Now if u were in a pathogen heavy environement when u oppenned it...u should just replace it...
tc

The problem when openning a bottle is contamination, make sure to keep it closed and it should be fine... If there isnt a bunch of bacteria/fungi/spores etc that got in, its np...not only that, the mixture is suppost to be bacteriostatic/bactericide....in case some gets in... Now if u were in a pathogen heavy environement when u oppenned it...u should just replace it...
tc

X's 2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

buy famvir online is an anti-viral medication which after transformation in human organism turns into penciclovir which is active against such viruses as Herpes simplex (types I and II), Varicella zoster, and the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Penciclovir penetrates into the cells infected by virus where being subjected to treatment by viral ferments it turns into penciclovir-triphosphate which inhibits replication of viral DNA. The medication has not effect on the non-infected cells. famvir 500mg is active against certain strains of Herpes simplex with changed DNA polymerase which are resistant to Acyclovir (Zovirax).

300_250_2.jpg

GTFO here with that BS...he's worried about contamination, which would be bacterial, not viral.

EDIT: Just saw other posts..it's a spambot. How do I report this?

Last edited:
I messed up opening my vial, as I took the plastic cap off it tore a little bit of the metal,(on top not the sides) so my dumbass went ahead and took it off. All I see is rubber stopper. I'm on my 5th pin and did this when I opened it origianlly about 2 weeks ago.

How long before it goes bad, it's T400?

Dude I would not even use that now nvm it going "bad"

I pulled off the ring before myself and tore it a bit like 4 times . the ONE time i took of ring I put it back on (it was not ripped it was pulled off so i put it back)
but the stopper NEVER came out and it was sealed. the fact your doestn even have a ring on it i would not have used it after that day..

sterility is an issue now.
Be carful now and next time.

tc

or get a couple STERILE .22 por filter from RUI and some cheap STERILE vials and refilter and fill steril vial.
or just toss it.

I have done this myself but it was a while back I got some fo those "stealth sackets" and there was no issue with it and others liked it. but I wanted ot re-filter it anyway and put into Steril sealed vials.

Back