Metal's test/tren log

I know you started out taking the Adex @0.5mgs/EOD but what made you lower it to 0.25mgs/EOD?

I started it at .5mg because I believed my previous bottle of adex was underdosed. I started a bottle of rui's adex when I started this cycle, so I started at .5mg and lowered it to .25 about 2 weeks later and I've felt just about perfect ever since. Still got to get bloodwork to prove how it actually is, but money isn't my friend at the moment

Ending the tren run. It has been fun until here at the end. Mental sides are peaking like a mofo. Paranoia, anxiety, just stupid shit. I believe its time to call it.

Still doing the cbl. Day 4 and it sucks! I've lost a little weight, and I have little energy in the gym, but I'm looking a lot leaner. I will post up ending pics this weekend.

Ending the tren run. It has been fun until here at the end. Mental sides are peaking like a mofo. Paranoia, anxiety, just stupid shit. I believe its time to call it.

Still doing the cbl. Day 4 and it sucks! I've lost a little weight, and I have little energy in the gym, but I'm looking a lot leaner. I will post up ending pics this weekend.

I'm at the end of my 3rd week on Tren and I can see myself heading down the same road...

Definitely feeling better now. No more paranoia, anxiety, depression, stupid thoughts. Finally having better workouts than my previous 2 weeks which have been my worst in years. I guess my body had enough for now but it better toughen up because there's more tren in my future. I'll post up ending pics when I get a chance. Thanks everyone for following

I had the same probs with tren... im a week and a half off now, just test... and im actually enjoying the cycle again lol!!! I think ill always just stick to test and other anabolics... imam stay away from the high androgens from now on :p... too much belly hair now :):):):)

I had the same probs with tren... im a week and a half off now, just test... and im actually enjoying the cycle again lol!!! I think ill always just stick to test and other anabolics... imam stay away from the high androgens from now on :p... too much belly hair now :):):):)

Haha yeah I'm definitely enjoying the cruise again. Only pinning twice a week is the way to go for me from now on! Hopefully the second run won't end the same way because I felt great on tren when she was fully kicking

mbdDWsh.jpg

End pic 230lbs. Overall had a great time until the end. Night sweats are finally gone. Mentally im back to normal. Overall better mood now. Once again, thanks for following and best of luck to everyone!

Back