Metal's test/tren log

Metalhead

What's up bros. Doing my first pin of test/tren tomorrow 23 june. I've been cruising at 250mg/wk with test e for a few months now.

Current stats 25 6'2, 233lbs 15-20% bf

First cycle was test c/deca and I gained 20lbs plus a lot of strength. Had a great time on it and i plan on using basically the same diet on this cycle. High protein, high carb, and low fat. Might cut back on the carbs depending on how the cycle progresses. I plan on staying 230+ but I want to cut bf and make it a solid 230+.

Cycle details
Test e 250mg/wk 12 weeks split into 2pins/wk
Tren a 300mg/wk 10 weeks 75mg/eod
Liquidex .5mg eod adjusting accordingly
Caber .5.mg e3d until I finish tren, I will be swapping to prami when my caber runs out
Letro on hand in case of gyno
Finishing up on HCGenerate which has proven to me it works. Gonna see how it holds up to the likes of tren

Any questions, suggestions, concerns hit me up. Thanks bros!

Last edited:
Best of luck, Metal. I'll be watching your progress. Are you taking anything for your liver? Tren ace that long will certainly elevate your enzymes.

Best of luck, Metal. I'll be watching your progress. Are you taking anything for your liver? Tren ace that long will certainly elevate your enzymes.

Thanks bro.I missed that. I will be adding liv52 or something equivalent unless you have any suggestions

Thanks bro.I missed that. I will be adding liv52 or something equivalent unless you have any suggestions

Liv52 and UDCA are good. But they have very limited purpose.

I recommend NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine). It's a precursor for Glutathione, one of the most powerful antioxidants available in our bodies and it's very stable. Similar to UDCA, it also provides aid in bile flow and lowers elevated enzymes. But it also lowers cholesterol, keeps lungs healthy, increases immunity, prevents kidney stones, improves insulin sensitivity, protects you from stomach viruses and free radicals. Has many other functions, too.

It's the perfect liver protectant with a ton of bonuses. I take 600mg daily year round. When I run an injectable cycle, I run 1200 mg daily. When oral steroids are present, I run 1800 mg daily on cycle.

Metal you finally started your log! I hope you keep it updated regularly since you've used and plan on using the 2 compounds I want to try next: deca followed by tren. I'll be another one to flow your progress on here and can't wait to see your results :D

Metal you finally started your log! I hope you keep it updated regularly since you've used and plan on using the 2 compounds I want to try next: deca followed by tren. I'll be another one to flow your progress on here and can't wait to see your results :D

Thanks bro. I'll be updating as changes happen. Fucking stoked! :D

Keep us posted on the results Metal....Maybe an end result pic???? You"ll be jacked!

Definitely brother. I'll post pre cycle pics later today, updated throughout, and post pics. I hate when people on here leave logs unfinished so I won't be doing that. Thanks for following

Back