Metal's test/tren log

Recalculate your Tren or you will be running much less than you think. Tren @ 75eod does not work out to 300 pw, it's about 262.

Recalculate your Tren or you will be running much less than you think. Tren @ 75eod does not work out to 300 pw, it's about 262.

I just figured 75mg eod 4 days a week. I guess you're talking about I'll be doing less because of what I loose in the syringe?

Did my first pin. Mixed 50mg test e with 75mg tren a. Gonna run this eod and see how the results come. For some reason I go this euphoric feeling right after the pin and its hanginf around atm. No pip (yet) maybe it won't be bad with such a small amount. I feel like a ruhtard, how the hell do I edit my first post and add pics on my android? Thanks

Did my first pin. Mixed 50mg test e with 75mg tren a. Gonna run this eod and see how the results come. For some reason I go this euphoric feeling right after the pin and its hanginf around atm. No pip (yet) maybe it won't be bad with such a small amount. I feel like a ruhtard, how the hell do I edit my first post and add pics on my android? Thanks
Go here. imgur: the simple image sharer
Upload, copy URL, and post it with code
Right after you upload it, under message boards, there will be link of your image already with IMG code, simply copy and Paste it.
Sent from my android lol

Last edited:
he math
I just figured 75mg eod 4 days a week. I guess you're talking about I'll be doing less because of what I loose in the syringe?
No I meant actual dosage. You can't pin eod and end up at 4 per wk every wk or else it isn't an eod schedule. Here's the math:

10wks @ 7 days = 70 days
70 days / eod = 35 pins
35 pins * 75mg = 2625mg
2625mg / 10 wks = 262.5mg per wk

As you know 300mg per wk * 10 wks = 3,000 / 35 pins = 85.71mg eod. Of course I wouldn't worry too much about the .71

he math
No I meant actual dosage. You can't pin eod and end up at 4 per wk every wk or else it isn't an eod schedule. Here's the math:

10wks @ 7 days = 70 days
70 days / eod = 35 pins
35 pins * 75mg = 2625mg
2625mg / 10 wks = 262.5mg per wk

As you know 300mg per wk * 10 wks = 3,000 / 35 pins = 85.71mg eod. Of course I wouldn't worry too much about the .71

Gotcha brother. Thanks for that. I'll go about halfway between 75mg and 100mg mark I guess. Might even bump it up to 100mg eod in the future

Gotcha brother. Thanks for that. I'll go about halfway between 75mg and 100mg mark I guess. Might even bump it up to 100mg eod in the future
No problem and good luck. You're running close to what I had in mind, so I'm curious to see how it works out.

Did first pin yesterday, 50mg of test e and 75mg tren a. Went smooth and as of this morning I have no pip. I'm guessing its because of it being good gear, such a small shot, and/or my glutes are used to being poked :D

Did first pin yesterday, 50mg of test e and 75mg tren a. Went smooth and as of this morning I have no pip. I'm guessing its because of it being good gear, such a small shot, and/or my glutes are used to being poked :D

You shoot it in the glutes?!

Damn I could never do that. One I do not think I could reach and two, I sit on that thing...lol
I do site injections. Biceps, Delts, Pecs, Traps, Triceps etc. I could never bring myself to be poked in the ass. :laugh:

You shoot it in the glutes?!

Damn I could never do that. One I do not think I could reach and two, I sit on that thing...lol
I do site injections. Biceps, Delts, Pecs, Traps, Triceps etc. I could never bring myself to be poked in the ass. :laugh:

Lol nice! I can only do it one handed. I can't get the opposite arm around which is a good thing I assume :D I'll be rotating glutes, thighs, and delts. Theyve been working just fine

Did the 2nd shot of 50mg test and 75mg tren and it went sorta smooth. Shot the left cheek and it got moved a bit since I'm not right handed and had a little fire feeling there for a bit. Other than that, no pip from the gear. Waiting for it to kick in!

Sounds like an awesome cycle bro. What are your cals?

3500-4000 daily
250+protein
300-400carbs
Around 100 fat

I've been cutting carbs back a tad but I'm still gaining weight. Which I'm ok with. Woke up weighing 236 this morning. Gonna be starting a carb cycling diet with 3j next week to get the best results possible

Back