methods of online ordering without getting caught?

lith56

Swelling....
Alright, Im sick of kissing ass and broken promises. Im not looking for sources and know I cant ask for them on here. Everyone that has a connection for test ethanate either loses it or doesn't come through. Say I found a source to order from......

How do I do it without getting caught?

How do I give payment and or billing informantion safely?

Money transfer = western union

how to ship etc.

I need to figure some of this stuff out. Its all a risk so if Im going to take it, what are the best ways to go about it?

Anyone that has successfully pulled this off. Please please help me with some info

You're killing me but thanks for the reply. I've been having a hard time getting any replies in here.

I don't want to piss anyone off, but how else do I learn??????? And thank you for the reply sir....

Bro I wish I could lay it all out for you but that would mean having my mempership revoked.

If your source is good , western union is the usual payment method . But be ready for WU to fuck something up. They do for me 50% of the time. Good sources ship discreetly. Don't spend more than you can afford to lose . Cross your fingers and hope you don't get seized.

Just part of the game

If your source is good , western union is the usual payment method . But be ready for WU to fuck something up. They do for me 50% of the time. Good sources ship discreetly. Don't spend more than you can afford to lose . Cross your fingers and hope you don't get seized.

Just part of the game

Yep,yep.

what are the penalties? Would they really waste their time going after a few vials etc????

Ok international is more likely to get seized, so go domestic. If you pay with a card it is probably a scam. If not then it is still not smart to much evidence then. When using WU don't use real name or address. Do lots of research about your source. Get 50 post and do a source check. Then order only what you can afford to lose. Ask to order small since your a first time buyer also. Then research what you receive to ensure quality if possible.

Hey all...I'm a noob here and yeah this is my first post. Seeing a lot of great things about Pinn...I;m looking forward to finding out what they have to offer, once i make some friends!

You have come to the right place bro. Just stick around and try to make some friends. This forum is best. Got a lot of good guys on here.

Why is it that so many seem to think they are the only ones who are going through this and everyone else was born out of the womb with a source? They feel compelled by the forces of nature within them to make a post explaining why they can't complete the task. At least make it to 50 post for crying out loud before complaining.

This thread is exactly why I'm stocking up slowly because I expect good sources to disappear (per the norm). If someone can't follow the basic rules that we all had to follow, and understand why those rules are so important I wouldn't trust them with a source. It's the same type of person that goes around openly telling any of their friends about their usage and how they went about getting their items. Advising this person to "only recommend a trusted friend" is the same as saying "tell anybody who walks through the gym doors."

Not trying to be mean here but these rules are in place for a very important reason. We aren't selling celltech here. I was so happy to find this forum because the thought of using has been in the back of my mind since starting day one of training - 10 years ago. I always wondered how to acquire these items. So sorry if I come across as rude but it pisses me off seeing these threads because I would like to protect the good sources that are around.

edit: Hell just look at how this thread reads....It's an open forum for crying out loud. I understand pinn's (piki) stand point but damn what about the other idiots. Why do they feel it necessary to reply with who to email? Just read his damn post and do it....Geez maybe it's time for my meds...

Last edited:
Back