methods of online ordering without getting caught?

kaname, I thank you for your reply also. And I do agree to what you said. Wasn't looking for a source, just trying to learn. I ll keep posting and moving around man.

You all are more than welcome to ask me any question you guys have about cycle, gear, training or Pinnacle...Thats why I`m here for, share what I`ve learned and know ;)

Why is it that so many seem to think they are the only ones who are going through this and everyone else was born out of the womb with a source? They feel compelled by the forces of nature within them to make a post explaining why they can't complete the task. At least make it to 50 post for crying out loud before complaining.

This thread is exactly why I'm stocking up slowly because I expect good sources to disappear (per the norm). If someone can't follow the basic rules that we all had to follow, and understand why those rules are so important I wouldn't trust them with a source. It's the same type of person that goes around openly telling any of their friends about their usage and how they went about getting their items. Advising this person to "only recommend a trusted friend" is the same as saying "tell anybody who walks through the gym doors."

Not trying to be mean here but these rules are in place for a very important reason. We aren't selling celltech here. I was so happy to find this forum because the thought of using has been in the back of my mind since starting day one of training - 10 years ago. I always wondered how to acquire these items. So sorry if I come across as rude but it pisses me off seeing these threads because I would like to protect the good sources that are around.

edit: Hell just look at how this thread reads....It's an open forum for crying out loud. I understand pinn's (piki) stand point but damn what about the other idiots. Why do they feel it necessary to reply with who to email? Just read his damn post and do it....Geez maybe it's time for my meds...

Great point and a I respect that. For the other guys in the situation describe in here just open your eyes and ask thru a PM or email to the right person. Got it!!!

Order from someone you trust, or have built a rapport with. Cash In Mail, no paper trail, no credit cards, no paypal or email transfers, domestic only

Back