Mexico

jp2369

ok guys, just wondering if any has had soem recent experience or any.

I am going to cancun soon and i know they sell gear in pharma wondering if its legit and if they have human grade there?

any feedback would be appreciated.

thanks bros

yes im flying im not looking to bring back im looking to hit a lil while im out there becuase im on some gear now neway.

just wonderign how the quality was?

They have plenty of Human grade....you'll get the best deals on the outskirts of town.

They have plenty of vets too but Mex vet gear sucks.

May want to find a different container to transfer in with the way the airlines are these days.

I love tanning oil...hint hint.

I went to Wal-Mart in Playa Del Carmen and Cancun
Bought Deca and Test right there
one time injected at the hotel and one time right there in the bathroom at walmart

Jimmykick said:
I went to Wal-Mart in Playa Del Carmen and Cancun
Bought Deca and Test right there
one time injected at the hotel and one time right there in the bathroom at walmart
Jimmykick, please go back to the Molisante/soprano avatar. I can not think of you any other way...lol

intrinsic1 said:
Jimmykick, please go back to the Molisante/soprano avatar. I can not think of you any other way...lol
Agreed. I remember people by their avatar's.

Thoms said:
Agreed. I remember people by their avatar's.
Bump, You're a Jersey Boy be proud, Cause everyone else will always try to beat you down. Specially if theys from Brooklyn. LOL

I bought the Sopranos video game thinking "how bad could this be?"
Within 25 seconds the first F bomb flew and I immediately turned the tv down got up and locked the door so my kids didn;t see it or hear it. It is the most addicting game I have ever played.

Back