Michael Vick, lol

Fuck Vick. The only way I could see him making money is if an MMA promoter offered him a fight. There's a lot of people who would like to see him getstomped, including me. I would pay to get in the cage with that fuck. Electrocuting, shooting, drowning and slamming dogs onto the ground until they die. Piece of shit.

Vick is a classic example of a low class bitch that used his money to impress his friends with ungodly cruel actions. I would love to meet up with that peice of shit. How any team could even consider him is beyond me. I mean plexico playin with a gun and shootin himself or pacman being the ripper he is u can overlook but this fuck, no-way.

Vick = piece of shit
Raiders pick shit players, ie this years draft.

Sounds like they would make a good couple. Two pieces of shit!

fugazee = angry loser, d-love = emo tough guy talker

vick = elite athlete who killed dogs...cry me a fucking river

Im actually cutting myself while we speak. How did you know im emo? Elite Athelete Lmfao you obviously dont follow the game.

Hard time in prison, lol. I could do a year standing on my head Reap. I believe thats what he got maybe 2. You raise some points and he did some time and now no real team will ever hire him. However even if this happened to a white boy the sentence would not had been any less. Ray Lewis, blood on his hands and in the car at the time of his killing what sentence did he get. They actually kept post-poning the court date until they won the super bowl that yr. Need I mention O.J., pac-man, plexico quite a few other african americans that get slapped on the wrist. Eventually you gotta make an example out of somebody black, white, green. So man you cant make it look like Vick got pinched cause he was black. That shit ended yrs. ok. bro and you would think by electing an african american president people would understand that. So what if dog fighting originated in England what didn't, you cant say the English are racist. Im 60% English and dont have a racist bone in my body. Trust me I met a few racist unfortunately and they will be the first to tell you, they dont hide shit believe that. Their skum bags.
He is a great athelete as much as many hate to admit but Elite is a word well it's Elite. Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Tom Brady, Sydney Crosby just to name a few.
By no means do I look at this in a racist manner, I just find it crazy that he thinks he could even play ball again.

Last edited:
Vick sucks bro! Look at ow good Falcons did with a rookie pocket passer. Leave the running to the running back!

Reap, my man, wtf? They really hit a nerve with you bro. Look boss, I went to a very diverse highschool as a kid and if I had to guess, the school was 60% black. Almost all the kids on my basketball team fought dogs and I thought it was fucked up then, not as much as I do now but, I always walked off when they would talk about it. I sat next to one of my teamates in World History for example and he had a nasty pool in his back yard that wasn't cleaned or anything. It was mainly filled with rainwater and whatever water was in there from before. This piece of shit asshole cocksucker made a length of rope that he used to tie to his fucking dog (named Tupac btw) and attach a cinderblock to it. He would throw the dog in the deep end with just enough rope length and wait until it finally gassed out and went under to get him out. He would wait a couple hours and do it again. Him and his buddies also has one guys house where they used to tie the dogs to this piece of shit treadmill that they couldn't get off of and they had harnesses that they would strap heavy shit to and the dogs had to carry that shit around all day in the backyard.

One of my favorite hobbies is spearfishing. I also love snipe and duck hunting with my lab. But to compare hunting wild animals to Electrocuting, shooting, drowning and slamming dogs onto the ground until they die because they lose you 10 grand while you and your boys sit around smoking weed and laughing is crazy bro. That piece of shit pulled out all of his prize female pit's teeth so that she couldn't bite them while they were putting her into her rape rack. You can't defend that guy. Honestly, can you? You can play the black card sometimes, but not on this guy. He's an extremely athletic piece of shit. One of Vick's dogs. \/

Back