Diet and cutting?

Alogia67, I guess what I need to know is,1.if running 2wks on 2wks off- I don't need benedrly.. How many times can I do this stack.. Keep going?
2. If I wanna run 3 weeks, do I need benelyn on week 3? And how many weeks off before starting again?
So you could keeping cycling for like 3 months or not?
3. If doing forged burner/alpha t2 stack on the weeks off- do I need a break from these before going bk on Clen cycle?
4. Is 2 weeks the max to do a stack while off clen, what if yr rest period was longer than two weeks? I'll take a deep breath now!! :)

Hope you can answer these,thanks x

Alogia67, I guess what I need to know is,1.if running 2wks on 2wks off- I don't need benedrly.. How many times can I do this stack.. Keep going?
2. If I wanna run 3 weeks, do I need benelyn on week 3? And how many weeks off before starting again?
So you could keeping cycling for like 3 months or not?
3. If doing forged burner/alpha t2 stack on the weeks off- do I need a break from these before going bk on Clen cycle?
4. Is 2 weeks the max to do a stack while off clen, what if yr rest period was longer than two weeks? I'll take a deep breath now!! :)

Hope you can answer these,thanks x

With 2 weeks on/off you dont need benedryl - I run 3 cycles for 12 weeks altogether so 6 weeks total on and 6 weeks total off.... If you run the 3 weeks you should take benedryl on week 3 and the off week- and you should still only run 12 weeks total. No you dont need a break from alpha t2/forged burner - just do them on the weeks off and then return to the clen immediately following (can run for up to 12 weeks total).... No 2 weeks is not the max - you can take longer off if you want - but it's not as efficient for fat loss to take longer off.... hope I answered all your questions :)

Hey that's great thank you :) I'm gonna do 3 weeks clen, total will be 13 weeks in my case. Gonna run forged burner with aloha t2 on off weeks.

Going up to 80mcg tomorrow for 5 days then up again... Only feeling slight hand shakes with 60mcg, I must be tolerant but don't wanna ramp up to quick, may taper down slightly but don't know if there is any need to??...

Hey that's great thank you :) I'm gonna do 3 weeks clen, total will be 13 weeks in my case. Gonna run forged burner with aloha t2 on off weeks.

Going up to 80mcg tomorrow for 5 days then up again... Only feeling slight hand shakes with 60mcg, I must be tolerant but don't wanna ramp up to quick, may taper down slightly but don't know if there is any need to??...

No need to taper down, I dont and it doesnt make any difference.

So, have u had much success from clen? Coz my bf is 20% I was told may not work. What dose did you get up to? My diet needs to be better... I sometimes get chocolate urges as it's "nearly time of the month"... doing alot more cardio. Is clen more effective on second cycle??

So, have u had much success from clen? Coz my bf is 20% I was told may not work. What dose did you get up to? My diet needs to be better... I sometimes get chocolate urges as it's "nearly time of the month"... doing alot more cardio. Is clen more effective on second cycle??

For me Clen was most effective the 1st cycle (but I didnt notice the results till after the 2 weeks) - I got more vascular - But I'm also taking Anavar (var) and T3 with it currently-cycle ends this weekend (as well as CJC1295/imaparelin combo and melanotan 2) - I tend to retain water badly - so the Anavar (var) and the CJC1295 together make my water weight go up about 10-15 pounds). So it's hard to see too much progress - but even with the water weight my body fat has decreased and I fit loosly into clothes that were tight on me before the cycle started.... I cant wait to see my results in a couple weeks when I drop some of the water :)

What amount did you get up to with clen? Tool 80m mcg today... I'm very tolerant! Nothing but slight tremour but will stay at this for a bit.

Thought about Anavar (var) once, changed my mind, to many risks, I'm not competing so didn't see the point. Voice breaking, bad skin, stress on liver etc... Bit to extreme for me :) bet you look good on it though

What amount did you get up to with clen? Tool 80m mcg today... I'm very tolerant! Nothing but slight tremour but will stay at this for a bit.

Thought about Anavar (var) once, changed my mind, to many risks, I'm not competing so didn't see the point. Voice breaking, bad skin, stress on liver etc... Bit to extreme for me :) bet you look good on it though

I got up to 100, but I found it was too much and backed down to 80, I was fine at 80, felt no sides after a couple days on the first cycle, and none on the later cycles.

The only side I've had from Anavar (var) is the water retention (but I do get bad water retention due to lymphedema).

Yeah but I'd be concerned as to what is going on inside with Anavar (var), would love to run it if there were no risks! On day 3 at 80mcg still... Feel fine, only the heavier heartbeat when I'm in bed, tremours are only noticeable if I hold something.. Max I will go is to 100, in second week, I don't look any different or feel any different fat wise

Question for you... It's my birthday this weekend, going out- I want to drink and I RARELY drink though... Shall I not take clen that day??

Ok so coming to my 2 weeks on clen, doing 3 weeks so should I start the benedryl tomorrow for a week? Or do I need to run it longer??

Question for you... It's my birthday this weekend, going out- I want to drink and I RARELY drink though... Shall I not take clen that day??

I had a few drinks while on cycle due to special occassions and I just continued taking what I was on - didnt bother me at all

Ok so coming to my 2 weeks on clen, doing 3 weeks so should I start the benedryl tomorrow for a week? Or do I need to run it longer??

I would have started the benedry on my second week of clen and continued it for the thrid week - so yes I would say definietly take it the 3rd week and your off week - hopefully it will work.

Yeh I will keep taking it then, should be fine, won't drink to much and have plenty of water- I usually stop drinking at a certain time and hit the water :)

How much benedryl do i need to take each night? On my next cycle i may try 2 days on 2 days off...

I dont like the side effects I get from benydryl so I only run it 2 weeks on/off - I would think just one pill, but you may want to ask Blondie - she's run the cycle like you are currently.

Back