Diet and cutting?

Yeah I don't do enough of those, need to burn the fat first to see the abs... Ab work does not burn fat. F**k it I'm going to try clen, that should destroy the f****r :) haha

Yeah I don't do enough of those, need to burn the fat first to see the abs... Ab work does not burn fat. F**k it I'm going to try clen, that should destroy the f****r :) haha

Your right ab work does not burn fat,
I tried clen, took it for one day, but got such massive headaches, and was so shaky, I know it could be very effective, but for me the sides were too much to handle. :)

Clen is going to give you headaches and bad bad muscle cramps. You should try some bronkaid with 200-300mg caffeine first. I think you will be better off. Clen is not really that good as a fat burner unless you have really low BF%. I know its tough, but you will see what I'm talking about. If you're going to do it then so be it, but you should give the EC a try at some point. Take the EC stack twice a day before cardio, that means cardio twice a day, when you feel it kick in you will know. It will help you reach a higher HR easier and also assist your body in being able to burn fat more efficiently. You must drink adequate amount of water tho. I promise you will drop weight in a week if you do that along with a halfway decent diet.

Funny thing- I'm going to run clen.. Caffeine gives me a racing heart, took caffeine pill before cardio and after felt absolutely awful so it put me off.

I mean I won't know without trying. I know someone who was 22% bf and is now down to 16% from clen...

Oh , Mrs P... If you get the tremours with clen it means it's working! apparantly only lasts a couple of days as your system is getting used to it. The side effects are know to be the same for t3's.. I didn't get any of those sides, but when I hit 75mg I did get bad headaches.. :-( If I don't get on with clen I will stop, if I get headaches, I will get some headache tabs straight down when they start. As for the cramps I was told I must use taurine 5-10mg per day at night time. Everyone is different I guess, but clen is meant to be good. I'm starting on monday as getting them at the weekend..

Oh , Mrs P... If you get the tremours with clen it means it's working! apparantly only lasts a couple of days as your system is getting used to it. The side effects are know to be the same for t3's.. I didn't get any of those sides, but when I hit 75mg I did get bad headaches.. :-( If I don't get on with clen I will stop, if I get headaches, I will get some headache tabs straight down when they start. As for the cramps I was told I must use taurine 5-10mg per day at night time. Everyone is different I guess, but clen is meant to be good. I'm starting on monday as getting them at the weekend..

Yeap, jitters is one side u could get, I just personally hate to feel jittery, it gives me an uneasy feeling.
But if u can take those sides & be cautious % monitor yourself, then you would benefit from it I'm sure.

Your right abou taking taurine.

Hope it goes well for u :)

I shall keep you posted, thanks for the advice! I know the headaches with t3s were shitty though... if the same happens I will get off em..

Mrs P! Well istarted my clen today, well 45 mins ago at 20mcg I'm using the stronger ones 0.04... Not felt a thing so far!! So I could be quite tolerant. Staying at 20 for 5 days though, my friend gave me my cycle he is very experienced :)

Mrs P! Well istarted my clen today, well 45 mins ago at 20mcg I'm using the stronger ones 0.04... Not felt a thing so far!! So I could be quite tolerant. Staying at 20 for 5 days though, my friend gave me my cycle he is very experienced :)

I find I didnt get jitters until I was over 40 the first time I used it, and they didnt come on until a couple hours after I took them... also I notice headaches dont start until a couple days after I've been taking Clen. I wish you luck :)

Using 40mcg still feel nothing- still going to increase gradually though as first time. I was advised to run for a month but take random days off- 2 days here 1 day there etc to keep my body guessing.

But what I have notched is that my appetite has decreased loads!!! Is this normal??
When do I need benedryl if I'm running it like this??

Using 40mcg still feel nothing- still going to increase gradually though as first time. I was advised to run for a month but take random days off- 2 days here 1 day there etc to keep my body guessing.

But what I have notched is that my appetite has decreased loads!!! Is this normal??
When do I need benedryl if I'm running it like this??

Your body temperature will tell you if the clen is working - have you been taking your temperature? If it hasnt elivated then it may be bunk Clen. As for the benedryl, well if your taking random days off here and there I couldnt tell you cause I've never heard of anyone doing that. But you can track whether or not the Clen is still working in your body via taking your temp. If your temp decreases midcycle then you're not getting the effect of the clen and it will take a lil while for your body to come adjusted to not taking it... I would recommend you do the benedryl whenever your taking the clen, but that's just a guess.

I felt slightly different- it's def real as the guy I get from always uses that one hence why he has it! Is loss of appetite normal? Maybe I need to go to 60mcg tomorrow and find my tolerance levels.... Temp was higher today and resting heart rate was much higher when I first took it 2 days ago. What should I expect my temp to rise to?? Maybe I have high tolerance? Some ppl don't get many sides even over 100 mcg

Your temperature should go up about 1/2 to 1 degree, depending on where you started - you dont want it up too high, my resting temp is 96.8 so it goes up to between 97.9 and 98.2. My normal body temp is low so that's why it goes up so much.

You could tolerate it better than some people - I got sides, but they didnt bother me, but I could tell it was working by the increase in energy/slightly jitter feeling I got at first (but it went away).

As for the appetite, well it's not necessarily normal, but it's not unusual - it's just your bodys reaction to it, since you're trying to cut I would say it's a good thing :)

Last edited:
I read after many people have experienced dereased appetite. It's just strange for me as eat every two hours and I can't :)
I didn't realise the body temp should only raise by half a degree so in that case it has risen! Going to 60mcg today, I did notice in bed last night my heart was beating harder

Are you taking it early in the day - if you take it too late you may have issues sleeping.... my heart beats faster too when I take it.

Hey,

I split mine so like every 2 hours just to lessen sides. I've decided 2 weeks on 2 weeks off... Not going to do an eca stack on off weeks, should i take benedryl for those 2 weeks off?

Took my 60mcg today.. felt hot, slight tremour but again nothing worrying :) should i go up 20mcg again tomorrow? My stuff is from china, it is the real deal because of who i get it from he has always used it and got down to 3%bf, it's 0.04 so stronger, comes in 40mcg, so I have been cutting them in half as did not wanna start at 40mcg... I have no probs sleeping lol I'm up early training then working so I'm shattered in the evening!

Why do ppl do an eca stack on two weeks off? May condider it if helps burn more fat, where can I get it? I'm based in the UK

You dont have to take the bendryl since you're doing 2 weeks on/off. The eca stack will burn fat while your not on the clen that's why people use it - I prefer forged burner.

Back