midget 1st cycle Test and dbol

GOOD GAINS! I have to say.

I would like to see some pictures now to see what you held on to.

Sucks but you just can't keep most of your gains from a bulker like that. Oh well, beats the alternative.

I actually agree about the D-BOl dose being too high, but just the same I don't see what the big deal is! It's his body, and not like hes gonna destroy his liver from 4 weeks of it!

Last edited:
"My apartment is infested with koala bears. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches. When I turn on the light a bunch of koala bears scatter. And I don't want them to, you know, I'm like, "Hey, hold on fellas, lemme hold one of yous... and feed you a leaf. Koala bears are so cute, why do they have to be so far away from me. We need to ship a few over, so I can hold one, and pat it on its head."

~Mitch Hedberg

hahahaha, mitch is the mannn..

“I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad a turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastromi,.Some one needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself... I like you just the way you are.”

I love old threads, i wonder if we could get an update from this dude. he seemed sure of himself about keeping his weight. is he still around?

end of week 2 im only 148lbs i can feel the dbol working weight didnt really go up for arms(but+1/4inch) but my bench went up to 6 reps of 195lbs pretty easy

i have sleep problems where i keep wakeing up sweting and feel like im burning when i have the heat down and the fan on... strange

since my last arm workout it hurts around my biecep tendon

Why is anyone giving this kid advice On steroids.... 195 for 6 reps and your juicing....Hit the gym and make some real gains first.

Why is anyone giving this kid advice On steroids.... 195 for 6 reps and your juicing....Hit the gym and make some real gains first.

148pds fuk bro you can hang glide on a dorito ..hit the gym heavy weights and low reps and EAT HEALTHY

Back