Might as well open myself up to some criticism

too many people post pictures of biceps and expect people to give opinions, there are hundreds of muscles in the body but just recently most people are just showing one or two= bicep & tricep so if you want real opinions you need to show a little more, a lot of people have muscley looking arms and dont train, you can tell because the rest of the body is not on par,

alfa23 said:
too many people post pictures of biceps and expect people to give opinions, there are hundreds of muscles in the body but just recently most people are just showing one or two= bicep & tricep so if you want real opinions you need to show a little more, a lot of people have muscley looking arms and dont train, you can tell because the rest of the body is not on par,
This is a valid point. Just thought I would throw an arm up thats all. Would you like to see my love muscle? :rolleyes2

reallittleguy said:
Not bad but how about them legs?

Legs are lame! Work in progress. What about that delt alfa. Jees.Ill take some more pics just for you snuggles so you can see the rest.

Last edited:
Numbnutz11731 said:
Legs are lame! Work in progress. What about that delt alfa. Jees.Ill take some more pics just for you snuggles so you can see the rest.

can only see the fron delt, but if you were modelling wrist bands i would employ you

alfa23 said:
can only see the fron delt, but if you were modelling wrist bands i would employ you

first you want to see the guy naked, now you're hitting on him........
share the love :blue:

Ok ill say something. You have some sice.. BUT you could reach that without taking any juice bro.

diet diet diet

alfa23 said:
im bigger and more ripped than ET

ET the alien? Your ripped but your like a buck twenty five soaking wet.Eat something man.Im 6'1" about 215-220 or so right now.I actually havent wieghed myself in quite sometime.

Numbnutz,

First off. Zakk Wylde is the fucking shit....so mucho grande props on that one.
You're an axe grinder are ya? (RIP. DIME)

Secondly, your guns are not bad. Pretty toned and look relatively thick for your upper body as well.
Only critism, your forearms look just as large if not larger than your upperarm, in those pics. May very well just be the angle.

Are you hitting the forearms pretty hard?

Not bad bro. Thanks for the post.

HowardRearden said:
Numbnutz,

First off. Zakk Wylde is the fucking shit....so mucho grande props on that one.
You're an axe grinder are ya? (RIP. DIME)

Secondly, your guns are not bad. Pretty toned and look relatively thick for your upper body as well.
Only critism, your forearms look just as large if not larger than your upperarm, in those pics. May very well just be the angle.

Are you hitting the forearms pretty hard?

Not bad bro. Thanks for the post.

Hey dude. Im actually a drummer but Zakk is a god. As far as my arms.They are actually small in comparison to my upper body. Its just the angle of the pic. My forearms I dont even hit directly.Thats just from curls.I never specifically hit my forearms they just developed that way.Thanks for your opinion.

Back