Mike Tyson fight..what a joke!!

Brett_Weir said:
I never said that Tyson was no fighter.....He is not my favorite....Lennox or RJJ do not get the recognition they deserve either....Look at the Card that Lennox has fought.....A case could be made that he is the greatest of all time but remember Tyson never got by Holyfield???

I hear ya, I wasnt criticizing what you said. I just laugh at people who think theyre qualified to call the guy a bum.

Brett_Weir said:
I don't like Tyson but kudos for being in shape......Did you see his face when Lennox disposed of him last time.....This fight supposedly qualifies him for another title fight.....I don't know that Lennox will fight him again......I don't think he can go woth Lennox unless Lennox shows up unprepared which he has done bdefore.....Highly unlikely......

Exactly which Lewis has a history of doing es;pecially with that glass jaw of his, I have already predicted that Lewis will get his dreads knocked off by tyson the next time around because the SOB gets arroigant

Milhouse said:
Exactly which Lewis has a history of doing es;pecially with that glass jaw of his, I have already predicted that Lewis will get his dreads knocked off by tyson the next time around because the SOB gets arroigant

i dont think lennox is stupid enough to get too cocky. once you get out of the first few rounds with tyson you are pretty safe. lewis has a reach advantage and it very defensive. tyson cant overcome what lewis brings.

Milhouse said:

You are right my friend.....Lennox is great in my book but he has shown up with the glass jaw....However, he vindicated himself....The last guy that hit him dropped the man like a rag doll but he pummled him next time.....BTW Holyfield has to be one of the most underated and he beat Tyson.......

CaptainAwesome said:
i dont think lennox is stupid enough to get too cocky. once you get out of the first few rounds with tyson you are pretty safe. lewis has a reach advantage and it very defensive. tyson cant overcome what lewis brings.

Oh But trust me he is that stupid, hr acts all sophisticates with his brithish accent and all( which is funny becuase he was raised in Kitchener Ont which is about 45 mins from me) but he is a dumbaSS who gets way too arrogant when he wins so watch what happens

My prediction
Tyson beats lewis nest fight then rematch and Lewis regains=$$$$Bling Bling or whatever the "niggas" blab about

you read it here from me first be prepared to metaphorically suck my dick whan I am right

We all knew the fight was going to be over fast!! It's all about the money now, I think that's fucked up that Tyson says that on television though. We know it's all about the money, but do you even like boxing anymore Mike? Do you have to keep bringing that up on national television? And WTF was up with his opponent, he was in terrible shape and whoever said he needed a bra, holy shit, were you right!
Sorry everyone, it's monday and I'm still bitter about the whole fight thing! One more thing, WTF was up with Mike and his "I broke my back, I don't even know how I"m standing". What the hell was that?
:mad:

(in a Tyson voice with lisp)-"I didn't like the way my face was looking so I put something on it"

Fyre said:
One more thing, WTF was up with Mike and his "I broke my back, I don't even know how I"m standing". What the hell was that?
:mad:

Probley just normal problems with use of ones back such as mine a few damaged and buldged disks and I have some bone spurs compressing on my nerves in upper neck.
I guess your could say I have a broken back also, lol.

Yeah DG that is an exact quote. He also said "You(the media) can't talk about it yet cause' it aint even halfway done. When it's done you can talk about it"

Deadlift said:
Isn't there supposed to be a Tanya Harting debut fight as well?

I saw something on television last night that said Tonya had alreay fought once.....I'd get in the ring with her but i wouldn't hit at her face just something else.....They were joking that she beat the hell out of a couple of boyfriends.....

DangerousGrounds said:
Is that what he said why he got the face tat?

BTW i'm sure you could have beat Tyson's opponent the other night and many on this board could.....He was in terrible shape....

Back