Mild gyno on one nipple can i get a nipple piercing to disguise it?

Behemoth93

Ive had a very small lump on left nipple and now that i am on cycle its gotten a little bit bigger and it starting to bother me. Ive been managing to keep it under control doing .5mg eod of arimidex. The lump did increase in size but i believe its just due to the hormonal activity anyways im already planning a letro only cycle after pct to completely get rid of it if it doesnt go away with nolva pct
Thing is im in the middle of cycle (test e 500mg only) and this is really bothering is there any problems in me getting this nipple pierced? Summer is almost here and i heard alot of guys saying it helps hide it specially since mine is very mild

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Clearly you've never had a nipple ring or bad gyno. The piercing is painful as fuck and if you have a tight shirt the pressure hurts it. Add itchy painful gyno... Recipe for disaster.

Especially if it's not bad yet just nuke it with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or letro and stop with the stupidity

Ummm. Really. How about increase the dose of your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to ensure it doesn't get bigger and slowly reducing it. I never advise this but you can also take some nolva thru the cycle to prevent it from getting worse while reducing it with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Get some aromisin to use thru pct to ensure you don't get an estro rebound and end up worse and the nipple ring is a horrible idea if you truely have gyno (not to mention kinda feminine lol).

Ummm. Really. How about increase the dose of your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to ensure it doesn't get bigger and slowly reducing it. I never advise this but you can also take some nolva thru the cycle to prevent it from getting worse while reducing it with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Get some aromisin to use thru post cycle therapy (pct) to ensure you don't get an estro rebound and end up worse and the nipple ring is a horrible idea if you truely have gyno (not to mention kinda feminine lol).

kinda feminine lol x2

Adex did shit for me on my test dbol cycle and my gyno symtoms continued well into me using the adex. I switched to e stane and it knocked it out almost immediatly and shrunk the lump all the way to nothing. I ran it up until the end of my cycle and then nolva in post cycle therapy (pct) did the final job. Ide switch over asap and drop the adex.

wait, you're only getting ONE peirced ?! thats even worse. well if you're gonna do it at least get one of those nice gold chains and connect of to the clit piercing these guys were talkin about. :D

Clearly you've never had a nipple ring or bad gyno. The piercing is painful as fuck and if you have a tight shirt the pressure hurts it. Add itchy painful gyno... Recipe for disaster.

Especially if it's not bad yet just nuke it with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or letro and stop with the stupidity

Only serious answer thus far this is what ive been thinkin about for all the other internet tough guys My nipples look absolutely fine when erect in the cold, i heard piercing keeps it that way all the time so it would help disguise it...

Then pierce them! Pierce them both twice if your so sure of your self.... I have no idea why you bothered asking if you stuck on your idea.
Ive learned to trust the vets on this site!

just a quick question guys i've never cycled but i have a lump behind my left nipple fairly small. so i ordered some liquid nolva from rui arr and did 40/40/30/20 to see if it would shrink it or get rid of it. If anything the lump got worse and since i got off it seems a lump may be developing in my right nipple as well. do you think its estrogen rebound? anyways what should i do to get rid of it/prevent it? any help guys?

just a quick question guys i've never cycled but i have a lump behind my left nipple fairly small. so i ordered some liquid nolva from rui arr and did 40/40/30/20 to see if it would shrink it or get rid of it. If anything the lump got worse and since i got off it seems a lump may be developing in my right nipple as well. do you think its estrogen rebound? anyways what should i do to get rid of it/prevent it? any help guys?

I dont think you got estro rebound from nolva...nolva isnt an estro blocker...

but if you want to try to get rid of it then get some letro and start it at .5mg/ed and titrate it up once a week till you notice the lumps going away...but I wouldnt go any higher then 1.5mg/ed (just me cause I hate letro) also when you stop you have to taper down as you titrated up to avoid estro rebound...letro is some strong shit...

if anyone has any better ideas for this guy please post em

I dont think you got estro rebound from nolva...nolva isnt an estro blocker...

but if you want to try to get rid of it then get some letro and start it at .5mg/ed and titrate it up once a week till you notice the lumps going away...but I wouldnt go any higher then 1.5mg/ed (just me cause I hate letro) also when you stop you have to taper down as you titrated up to avoid estro rebound...letro is some strong shit...

if anyone has any better ideas for this guy please post em

thanks for the info bud. Ya i've read about letro and it is very strong i think somewhere in the 90% range of reducing estrogen. Wouldn't that effect my sex drive and stuff too? what do you think about adex?

thanks for the info bud. Ya i've read about letro and it is very strong i think somewhere in the 90% range of reducing estrogen. Wouldn't that effect my sex drive and stuff too? what do you think about adex?

ya as user said you should start your own thread...

adex is good but wont get rid of gyno...just halts it....letro is the only thing that can get rid of it and yes libido is a side effect amongst others

Nipple ring ( how gay can u get )
I used letro at & pyramid the dosage up like cobra explained its the best solution...

Last edited:
Back